Chapter 8

All for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul stirred on the bed when the sun started to rise up high in the sky and illuminated his room. H as e is forcing himself to open his eyes cause he should wake up now. He groans and turns on the bed. He felt the pain all over his lower body. Then he recalled what he and Leeteuk did last night. Shy creeps into his face and making his cheeks hot and red. He refused to open his eyes now and he hide his face under the duvet. “Aisshh,”

“Why?” Heechul froze under the blanket and his eyes open widely. Did he saw my red cheeks just now?

Leeteuk chuckles and waits Heechul patiently until he get out from the blanket by himself. Heechul let out a deep heavy breath and pulls down the blanket that covered his face. “Since when you had been here?” Heechul asked. He saw Leeteuk is already wearing the pants but still half .

“After I clean up the spilled milk and myself, I’ve been staring at you since then. Probably it’s been 30 minutes,” Heechul glares at Leeteuk due to feeling shy cause thinking of him observing him while he was sleeping.

“What? Hahaha!” Leeteuk laughs when Heechul slaps his chest hard.

“I’m ruined,” Heechul used the blanket and covered his still red hot cheeks. Why his cheeks keep reddening and hot? Heechul hates Leeteuk made him like this.

“You know I’ve seen all your ugly faces since you were kids so no need to feel this embarrassed in front of me,” Leeteuk didn’t help him at all.

“You are ing creepy,” Heechul took the pillow and hit Leeteuk endlessly without mercy. Leeteuk never stops laughing teasing Heechul until he stops hitting.

Leeteuk then felt sorry somehow for teasing him and beams a sweet smile while lying beside Heechul and facing him. Heechul pouts and keeps glaring at his lovers.

“It’s okay. We will get used to this,” Leeteuk tucked Heechul’s blonde messy hair behind his ears.

Heechul’s eyes has turned soft. No longer glaring at Leeteuk. “Never give that glare again and make me look like a creepy psychotic when staring at you,” Leeteuk then again.

“ off,” Heechul pushed his lovers away and starts to leave the bed but Leeteuk stops him making Heechul lying back on the pillow. Leeteuk is now staring down lovingly at him. “My morning kiss,” Heechul smiles shyly but he let Leeteuk steals a morning kiss from him.

First, pecked. Then Leeteuk stares at him with a loving look.

Second, kiss. Longer and deeper. Heechul bursts out laughing and pushed Leeteuk away from top of him. Leeteuk pouts.

“I should go clean up myself,” Heechul wraps the blanket around his body and looks around the room for his shirt and pants.

“Yah, looking for this?” Leeteuk called him from the bedroom door. He has Heechul’s shirt and pants in his hand. He shows it to Heechul. And Heechul could see Leeteuk’s playful eyes.

“Dont. Dont you dare, you boy!” Heechul sprints as fast as he can with only the duvet around his body but Leeteuk is faster than him. He has run down the stair and he sticks his tongue out to Heechul who is giving his never ending curse from the second floor.

Heechul didn’t give up and run down to catch on his lovers aka his favourite teaser. When he reached the ground floor, Leeteuk is nowhere to be seen.

“Yah, Leeteuk! Give back my shirt, you bastard!” He went to find him at the living room then suddenly a strong arm catch his body from behind and carrying him in bridal style. Heechul yelped out of surprise.

Leeteuk grins teasingly. “You can just use other shirts to wear. Why are you trying so hard to catch me?” Heechul just wants to hit himself that moment cause why he never thought of that and embarrassing himself by catching Leeteuk.

Look at him right now, being teased endlessly by his best friends and his lovers. Heechul hides his face at the crook of Leeteuk’s neck. Leeteuk chuckles and brings his upstair. Heechul has given up and just let Leeteuk teases him as much as he wants.

 


★○☆ 

 

Leeteuk received a call from his parents to bring Heechul to their house to have a lunch together. They don’t want Heechul to keep staying at house especially alone. Leeteuk needs to go meet his sons or they will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter