Chapter 6

All for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week after their honest confession but they still act normally when they met each other but less intimate than before.

Leeteuk has started to work again and he’s been very busy with classes. Hyukjae and Donghae are also attending schools.

Right now, smiles drawn on his lips listening and watching Leeteuk giving lecture at the front of the lecture hall in the music department.

He never been more proud than watching his best friends and his most favourite person in the world standing in front of students confidently and lecturing about music.

Leeteuk dismisses the class and the students have left the hall. There a few students meet Leeteuk to ask about a few questions. Heechul is waiting patiently to surprise Leeteuk.

They haven’t met for a while cause their busy schedule and Heechul is too bored sitting at the bakery and decided to have a lunch with Leeteuk today. Therefore, he decided to make a sudden appearance at his workplace.

“Mr Lee,” Someone is clearing his throat when Leeteuk is cleaning his things.

“Yes?” He still focusing in putting everything into his bag.

“Can we have a lunch together?” Leeteuk stops moving. Why a student asked him to have a lunch together? He turned around.

“I’m sorry- Heechul?” Heechul bursts out laughing after saw Leeteuk’s shocked face.

“What.. what are you doing here?”

“Hahaha. I want to invite you for lunch together. I’m sooo lazy to call you and decided to sneak into your class,”

“Is this not lazy to you?” Heechul shakes his head.

“Let’s go!,” Heechul takes Leeteuk’s hand to leave the hall together. Heechul let the hand go when they are walking along the corridor and there are a few of stares at them.

“Are you famous among the students?” Heechul whispers to Leeteuk when he saw a few of girls took a glance at Leeteuk on their way to the famous restaurant nearby. Leeteuk scratched his neck shyly and admitted.

“Yes,” Leeteuk’s cheeks reddened. Heechul clicked his tongue disbelief.

“Do they know you are single father of two adorable brats?” Leeteuk nods.

“They said I’m cute though,” Heechul cant believe what he heard.

“Lucky you to be famous since school until now. You must be that famous korean ‘oppa’ at America too,” Heechul clicked his tongue.

“Look at yourself too. My mom told me how there are soo many ahjummas come to your bakery and said “Aigooo, I wish I have you as my son-in law and marry my daughter”,” Leeteuk imitated how an old woman speaking.

“I should marry their daughter one day,” Heechul let out a sigh then glancing at Leeteuk’s reaction.

“My brats will lose their second father then,” Leeteuk whispers low and sad. Heechul holds himself from smiling. He stands in front of Leeteuk and walks backward. He is having fun teasing Leeteuk.

“What did you say? Hmm? Hmm?” Heechul tilting his head cutely to meet Leeteuk’s eyes that he had been avoiding.

“Nothing. Do whatever you want,” Heechul giggles happily watching Leeteuk’s reaction. Day by day, he admits that he loves how their relationship is having a process of knowing each other deeply and differently from before.

They need to walk across the campus and the students keep staring at Heechul and Leeteuk. It was lunch time and a lot people are walking around. While Heechul is happily teasing Leeteuk, suddenly they heard someone yelling at them from far. The voice sounds panicked.

“Move away!” Heechul looks at his side and saw a student with bicycle is cycling down the hill fast and he just realised he is standing on the bicycle lane.

He used his arms and covered his face as a protection when he felt an arm pulling him away from the road by hugging his waist. He is panting and opens his eyes slowly. The first thing he saw when he opens his eyes and put down his arms was Leeteuk’s worried eyes.

“Please, be careful,”

“I’m... sorry. And thank you,” Heechul cant help to avoid meeting Leeteuk’s eyes. They got attention of the people around. Leeteuk grabs Heechul’s hand and walks away from the crowded.

They walked without any words until they reach the restaurant. Before they enter it, Leeteuk let Heechul’s hand go. “Are you mad at me?” Heechul asked. Leeteuk shakes his head.

“I’m not. I just want you to be careful next time because I’m going to be worried,” Heechul nods his head like understands Leeteuk’s protectiveness.

“Let’s get inside,” Leeteuk offers his hand with soft smiles to Heechul and Heechul gladly accepts it. No longer sad face shown in his face as he smiles widely after being comfort by Leeteuk.

 

 

★○☆ 

 

 

Leeteuk is going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter