Chapter 2

All for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 Years Ago

 

The entrance exam is 3 months away and it’s gonna be last year for Heechul and his dearest friend, Leeteuk.

As a well known duo in the school, they are the president and vice president of the student council of the school. A smart, kind and good looking duo of the school. Though Heechul got his tempered and speaks anything bluntly but still he got that kind inside him.

They both are in the same class which is the first class of the school. They are the hopes of the school, parents and probably the whole nation too.

Leeteuk and Heechul are a inseparable best friends. They’ve been known each other since middle school. Their interest to a music especially piano brought them closer. And they’re dreaming to enrol in the same university after school. They’ve been supporting each other whenever they got any position in any clubs in the school. They are that friendship goals.

The meeting of the council has ended. The others has left the room, leaving Heechul with Leeteuk alone.

Leeteuk is already tidying his things and Heechul steals a glance at Leeteuk from time to time who is standing beside him. Heechul leans forward and whispers.

“Have a date, huh?” Leeteuk stops his working hand and put it harshly on Heechul’s mouth.

He leans down towards Heechul’s face. “Yah! Sshh!! We just met for a few times and I’m not ready to let anyone know,”

Heechul smirks behind the palm and naughtily Leeteuk’s palm.

“!” Leeteuk pulled away his hand and wipes it on his uniform. Heechul cackles.

“What are you going to do after this?” Leeteuk asked after continue put everything inside his bag.

“All the science maths thingy are stressing me out. I’m going to go to the music room and work on my music sheets,” Heechul trapped his face on his palms and scooped back his dark brown hair, making it messier.

“Have fun with your girl,” He leans back on the chair and bid farewell to Leeteuk.

The door closed but opened again a few seconds later. Leeteuk’s head popped out and he whispers. “Yah, good luck on your date with the ghost in the music room,” He smirks and ran away. Heechul took the water bottle on the table and threw it hard at the already closed door.

“ off dude!” He could hear Leeteuk’s cackle echoing along the corridor. He heaved a sigh and leaned back on the chair again. He easily got scared and his best friends didn’t help him at all.


Leeteuk and Heechul have an image to take care of. They only curse at each other when they are alone. Well, the two top students of the school cursing? It’s an act of delinquent to their position and name.

Sometimes Leeteuk needs to stop Heechul from cursing in front of other students because he knows how bluntly Heechul’s lips is.

The dusk has coming. The students have went back home and Heechul still in the music room working on his music sheet. He composed a song with Leeteuk as part of their hobby and the way they release their stress.

He laid on the wooden floor of the room with scattered paper beside and on his body. The pencil, he bites it using his teeth while thinking an idea for the song. The sky slowly turn dark.

“It’s already night. I should finish this and go home,” Heechul sat on the piano and moving his fingers gracefully on each keyboard.

Last note and he is done. He stretched his body and looks at his masterpiece. A few more ideas from Leeteuk and they are done. Another masterpiece of them. This isn’t the first one.

Though they always speak bravely and loudly in front of the people but they cant never brave to show their songs to them. It’s a pity.


Pakkk

 

 

Heechul turned around. He looks at the window of the room. He believes that he heard something just now. He tried to ignore it but then he heard again. He heard a girl whispering. Then Leeteuk’s stupid joke playing inside his head.


Good luck on your date with the ghost

“ you, Leeteuk!” Heechul hurriedly collects all the sheets and put it in his bag. Before he getting closer to the door, he heard a few heavy footsteps. The whispering can also be heard. The ghost’s voice. That’s what Heechul thinks.

He backed off from the door. His forehead and his porcelain neck already sweating. He found a place to hide inside the room.

The cupboard where they put the brooms there. He struggled to fit his tall teen figure in that his- waist-length cupboard. He hugged his knees on his chest tightly and closed his eyes.

With shaking hands, he fished out his phone in his pocket. “Aishh!” He has been ringing the same number for twice but got no answer- only the phone service ahjumma.

He tried again though he is so scared. “Yah! You son of !” Heechul cursed low voice to the other person on the phone because the ghost might know where he is.

“What’s wrong with you?” Leeteuk asked, scoffing at the sudden curse of his friend.

“THE GHOST IS ING HERE! AND I NEVER FEEL THIS SCARED, YOU ING MORON!”

“I’m on date with my girlfriend, Heechul ah. Dont put a prank on me,” Leeteuk jokingly laughed.

Heechul could hear the door of the room sliding open. He closed shut his mouth. Only his breathing could be heard inside that closed space. He is sweating all over his body.

Footsteps is getting nearer.

“Yah, Heechul ah,” Leeteuk called him out a few times as he got no any response. Suddenly the call disconnected.

He closed his eyes tightly and hugged his body closer, hoping the ghost never find him hiding there.

Footsteps approaching the cupboard and he can hear a hand on the wooden cupboard. He prayed for the first time that he can see the world again tomorrow.

Slowly door sliding open. “GO AWAY YOU !” Heechul’s screaming echoing the whole quiet school.

 

★○☆

 

“Heechul ah!” Leeteuk ran straight to the music room hoping his friend is still there. “Heechul ah! Heechul ah!” No one is in the room. He searched the cupboard too but he isn’t there.

“Yah! Rescuing me huh?” Suddenly Heechul appears at the door. He laughed, mocking Leeteuk. Leeteuk ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Heechul hesitantly hugged his back. “How worried I am when you didn’t answer me,” Leeteuk then pulled back his body and hold Heechul’s cheeks. He shakes Heechul’s head and then slaps his cheeks quite hard. “Yah!” Heechul groans.

“You aren’t that ghost that appeared as Heechul cause you know how pretty Heechul is?” Heechul raised his fist to hit Leeteuk but Leeteuk has already let him go.

“Are you okay, Heechul?” The girl voice stops their quarrelling. “Yeah, I’m fine. Sorry to disturb you guys date,”

Leeteuk’s girlfriend, Nari smiles warmly and replied,”It’s okay. Leeteuk is so worried if anything happened to you,”

“Yeah, his stupid knows I’m easily getting frightened by this scary thingy and joked about the ghost. Ha.Ha.Ha. I’m scared~ Woo,” Heechul looks at Leeteuk and mockingly show his scared face.

“But I’m okay. I fought the ghost,” Leeteuk scoffed.

“Then why your clothes is so damp? Swimming? Hahahaha! It’s the night guard did you fight with, right? There are no ghosts,” Heechul locked Leeteuk’s head in his arm and scratched violently his scalp.

“Kim Heechul!!” Heechul ran away after takes his belongings and leave the couple alone. Nari laughs looking at Leeteuk. He just smiles back awkwardly.

“We should head home now. It’s too late,” Leeteuk softly spoke. He takes Nari’s hand and walks together home.

 

Next day

 

It’s almost lunch time and Leeteuk still cant find Heechul all around the school. He didn’t even come to the class.

He fished out his phone and tried to connect to Heechul. No answer. He called again. This time takes a long time for Heechul to answer.

“Where are you, kids? You’ve been missing from the class and you know how-“

“Teuk, shut the up. I’m having fever right now,” He could hear how cracked and weak Heechul’s voice is.

Leeteuk’s eyes widen. “Yah, are you okay? Are you eating your medicine now? Please tell me you do. I will go straight to your house soon,”

Heechul on the other hand who distance the phone from his ear put it again on his ear. “What soon? You have class until 6 evening, Mr President. I’m okay. I’m- I’m just-,”

“Scared and trauma,” Leeteuk giggling on the phone. Heechul begins his never ending curse again to his best friend.

“I’m soooo lazy to talk to you right now. So let me get my rest. Urghhh,” Heechul groans at the end. Leeteuk cant help but to laugh though he felt sorry for frightening his friend about the ghost yesterday.

“I’m- Hahaha! I’m sorry about the ghost. Hahahaha!” Leeteuk tried his best to say sorry while he is holding his laugh. Heechul give a last fresh curse before ended the call.

Leeteuk wipes the tears at the corner of his eyes. Then he chuckles at himself. “Did I scared him too much? Hahahahaha,” Leeteuk chuckles.

“That cute bastard,”

 

★○☆

 

Leeteuk looks at his watch. It’s 3 in the evening. He got three hours more until he can meet Heechul.

But strangely he felt uneasy. His feet cant sit still under the desk in the class. Sometimes the teacher glares at him cause causing a noise from the wooden floor.

He cant stay anymore. He looks at the watch. He cleans his book and quietly steps out from the classroom. He didn’t give a at the class. He ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter