JYJ - Dogs and their masters

DBSK/JYJ/HoMin - One Shots

JYJ – Dogs and their masters

 

>You’ve got to let me know girl, if you want it tonight<

>Cause tonight it’s the time that you say Yeah~~<

>Be the one!< - >Be the one!<

>Be the one!< - >Be the one!<

>Do you right~~< - >Baby come over tonight<

>Be the one!< - >Be the one!<

>Be the one!< - >Be the one!<

>Do you right~~<

Woof! Woof!

>Show you the time of your life!<

Woofwooof! Woof!

>Baby be the one, let me be the one. Baby-<

Woof!

“Ok, that’s enough!” Jaejoong put down his headphones. “How am I supposed to work properly when the dog is always barking!?” His eyes narrowed and he looked at his two bandmates. When noone tried to answer his question he sighed deeply and looked straight at Yoochun. “Yoochun, it’s really amazing that you got yourself -and us- an own recording studio so that we can compose songs without all the fans and the media following us around, but I just can’t concentrate when your dogs are interrupting!”

“It’s MY house, Jae, so it’s normal that MY dogs are around.” Yoochun said while cuddling his Alaskan Malamute Harang. “Aww, you’re so fluffy, Harangie~~!”

“And you’re a total maniac, Park Yoochun!”, the blond haired man scoffed at his Soulmate.

“Come on guys!” Junsu finally spoke. “I mean, Jaejoong....Harang is indeed really fluffy-“ He couldn’t get any further because the oldest member tried to throw a water bottle at him; he failed miserably though.

“Kim Junsu, I’m through with you! I thougth we are friends who love and respect each other?! And both like cats more than dogs! How do you intend to look in the eyes of your six kitties when you are finally coming home tonight, tired and smelling like a wet dog?”

“But neither Harang nor Namu did shower today.” Yoochun let his hand wander through the black and white fur of his dog.

“Sometimes, I really wonder who is supposed to be the smarter one of you two: the dog or you, Yoochun...” Jaejoong pinched the bridge of his nose in pure disbelief.

“Ok, THAT was mean, hyung!” Junsu got up from the large sofa which was standing in Yoochun’s recording studio and walked past the young man with silky blonde hair. When he got there he leaned closer and whispered -a worried look on his face-: ”Am I really smelling like a wet dog?”

Jaejoong couldn’t help it, he started to laugh. His bandmates and Harang, who tried to get the last cookie out of Yoochun’s skinny jeans, stopped with what they were doing and listened to Jaejoong’s laughter filling the room. They did not have the chance to listen to it for a long time now. Slowly, there was also seen a smile on Junsu’s face and he eventually began to laugh too. After pushing Harang away for the xth time, Yoochun joined his friends and in the end, the room was full of smiles and giggles.

“Ok, back to work!” Jaejoong finally decided after about five minutes. Junsu pouted because he just wanted to throw a pillow at Yoochun who had before and was now lying on the ground laughing his off. Harang somehow had managed to steal the last cookie and was now enjoying his snack, wiggling his tail like crazy.

“Seriously, we have to go back to work!”

“But hyung, that’s such a good opportunity to release all the hatred I have collected towards this person over the years!” Junsu whined and pointed at the grinning Yoochun lying right in front of him.

“How old are you two?!”, snorted the older member and let himself fall on the sofa. He opened a bottle of water and let the cool liquid run down his throat.

“25.”

“24.”

“What?”

Junsu answered: “You wanted to know our age, didn’t you?”

“That was sarcasm, SuSu!”

“Ya, you answered him too, Yoochun!”

“That’s something totally different.”

“What?”

“I didn’t want you to be the only one don’t getting Jaejoong’s question. I was being nice.” Yoochun patted himself on the shoulder, a huge grin spreading on his face.

“Yochun, you were actually the first who answered.....” Jaejoong couldn’t help but smile again. Work would have to wait for a few more minutes today.

 

 

NG

“Sometimes I wonder- Who the is Alice?!”

“What?”

Jaejoong looked kind of annoyed while slapping his forehead. “It’s alright. Nothing.”

“What was that hyung?” Yoochun looked kinds puzzled.

“The author was being a little !” Jaejoong snorted.

“The author? Which author?” Yoochun was totally confused now.

“You really don’t need to know, Yoochun. I’m going to take a break.”

 

AN/ The NG was a total fail, I know V.v The song is 'Be the One' from JYJ and it's not the whole song, I reduced the lyrics because I didn't want to write down all of them^^

Sometimes when Yoochun is spazzing about his dogs I really do wonder about his actual IQ xD He's such a dork (and that's why I love him *hehe*)