Jung Yunho - Nanny in disguise

DBSK/JYJ/HoMin - One Shots

Jung Yunho – Nanny in disguise

 

“Twenty minutes and we’re going on air! Get ready guys!” Their coordinator called into the room before smashing the door shut and rushing to her next destination. She left behind a slightly startled make-up artist who was just styling the leader of South Koreas most popular boygroup, Dong Bang Shin Ki.

Said person looked up from his music magazine and asked his make-up artist if everything was alright. The woman smiled shyly and nodded. Then she put another hairclip into Jung Yunho’s silky brown hair and started putting on some rouge to underline his facial features. From time to time she would secretely steal a glance or two and in her mind she was definitely screaming like a fangirl and admiring the young man sitting right in front of her.

To alleviate her work, Yunho lay aside the magazine, which had his own band on the cover, and mad himself comfortable in the chair.

>>Leisure-time is only a few hours ahead of me! Just this performance and I can finally say ‘Hi’ to the bathtub~~<< Yunho’s thoughts suddenly stopped, being confronted with an empty backstage room.

“Where are the others?” the young man asked the make-up artist when he noticed that noone else was around.

“Sorry, but I don’t know, Yunho-sshi. You fell asleep awhile ago and I was busy making your hair so I only saw Changmin-sshi leaving two minutes before you woke up and started reading that magazine. But I don’t know where your bandmate was heading.”

“Hm, is that so? Well, they can’t get far away.” Yunho answered with a light smile but he wasn’t calm at all.

>>They all left.....I’M SO FINISHED! Why did I fall asleep for god’s sake?.....I’m sorry world, I really didn’t want it to end like that! I failed as a leader, I failed as a human....<< Yunho’s thoughts ran wild in his mind; he was slightly dramatizesing and on the verge of going crazy. He had virtually authorized to destroy the world! His breathing accelerated.

“Is everything alright, Yunho-sshi? You’re so pale all of a sudden.” Now it was time for the make-up woman to ask him this question.

“I’ve to find them!! I shouldn’t have let them escape from the start!” Yunho began facepalming himself.

“Who are you talking about, Yunho-sshi?!” He finally looked up to the woman standing in front of him.

“I’m talking about Shim Changmin, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Kim Jaejoong! They are also called ‘my bandmates’~~ but only a few people in this world know about their true faces and I’m one of them. I have to fulfill a duty: My duty as a South Korean citizen – no, wait, as the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki. That sounds better.” Yunho nodded in agreement and raised his fist, punching into the air. You could clearly see that the second person in the room thought he was completely insane. But that didn’t matter, he had to complete a mission: He had to find his four lost bandmates, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to perform tonight.....

(...)

Yunho had successfully escaped from his make-up artist two minutes later. The young female didn’t approve of him leaving the room without being fully styled and without proper guardiance. But in the end she wasn’t able to resist his natural charme. A flashy smile here, a wink with his long eyelashes there and the case was closed.

Now Jung Yunho, 22 years old and 1,84m tall was standing in the backstage hallway.....alone and totally lost. The situation was just too strange and he didn’t want to believe that he had to search for four grown-up men with the minds of kindergarden kids~~~ And he certainly didn’t know where he should start searching! Yunho looked at his wristwatch: Only 15 minutes left plus-minus a few mintes they could be late for the show. He closed his eyes.

>>Ok, keep cool, Yunho. You know them, you know them well......so where could they be 15 minutes before a gig?~~~<< His stomach suddenly started growling and his eyes immmideately flew open.

“Changmin!”, was the only word he spoke before turning around and rushing down the hallway.

“1,2,3....4,5!” He counted the doors on the right side while he ran as fast as he could. DBSK’s leader stopped in front of the fifth door, paused a second and finally pushed it open. Said door had written CANTEEN in big letters at eye level.

Yunho’s eyes wandered through the huge room, meeting the confused looks of a few Super Junior member, which were fighting over a big bowl of ice cream, two member of Girls Generation and finally the eyes of U-Kiss’ Kevin, who was standing just an inch away.

“Changmin.” He didn’t have the energy for more. Kevin grinned and pointed at the tables in the corner. There you could see a tall man with dark brown hair who was obviously enjoying his meal which consisted of one XXL bowl of rice, roasted chicken, two hamburgers, kimchi, a bowl of ramyeon, an apple and cherry pudding.

“SHIM. CHANGMIN.” Yunho was growling the words to underline his anger. The young man in the corner froze hearing the voice of his older bandmate and leader.

“Hyung”, Changmin began to speak,”.....you look angry.”

“Oh really? Well, I’m of the opinion that you know the reason, right? And altough I’m against violence between friends, there’s a chance I’m still going to use it in the next seconds.” Yunho’s smile was the one of a devil.

“Please wait, hyung! Let me live!” Changmin slowly stood up and tried to escape in the direction of the door. But Yunho was faster although Changmin had longer legs and was a few centimetres taller than his friend. The older male grabbed Changmin and turned him around so he had to face his angry leader.

“You’ll stay here, Changmin! I don’t want to lose you again, so you’re either going to stay here or you’re going to help me?! Decision is yours.” He let go of Changmin and started walking towards the door, passing by Kevin who was obviously enjoying the scene. “Kevin, you’re now responsible that this little brat stays here!” This said, Yunho smashed the door shut.

 

A member of the backstage staff told him that he heared a dolphin-like voice from the entertainment room.The said person couldn’t help but laugh while trying to describe the noice.

Yunho rushed down the hallway again, whizzing around a corner. Facing the next closed door for this evening, Yunho didn’t wait long and just pushed it open. Entering the room, he tripped upon a huge amount of cables laying across the room. His great sense of balance protected him from falling.

“Hyung, you’re blocking my view!!! NOO!...Wait-....wrong turn-...STOP!...I’m handicapped you stupid bastard!”

Yunho knew this situation, it had occured so many times that he had stopped counting. His younger friend Junsu was sitting on the floor right in the middle of the entertainment room, staring at the huge flat screen. He was pressing buttons like crazy while he was talking with his older twin brother, who could be seen in a little box in the right bottom corner of the screen.

“Junho!.....not fair!-....you’re cheating!-....”

Yunho turned around and left the room as fast as possible. There was no reason to be worried over Junsu. His dongseng would stay in that room till a staff member would drag him out for the performance.

Now DBSK’s leader was standing in the hallway again. He absolutely didn’t know where to look for Yoochun and Jaejoong. Out of options and ideas, Yunho made his way back to the stage entrance where he was schedulded to meet with the others. Normally....

He started humming the melody of their song ‘Rising Sun’ to distract himself. Yunho was quite surprised when he heard that someone accompanied him on the piano, hitting every tone right. He turned around the next corner and saw Yoochun sitting on a piano bench, eyes closed and totally absorbed in his play. Being Jung Yunho, Yunho crept behind Yoochun to scare his bandmate. But latter must have heard him because he didn’t even flinch when Yunho slighty punched him.

“Hyung.”, was the only thing the black haired man said, still playing Rising Sun without a mistake.

“Yoochun.” There were a few minutes of silence between them before Yunho started speaking again, “So, what are you doing here?”

“Playing. Thinking. Composing.”

Yunho looked at his stylish wristwatch. “You’re thinking of a new song by playing an old song 10 minutes before a performance???!!”

“Yes.”

“I’ll never understand creative people. You’re like some misunderstood genius.....Well, we have to go now, Yoochun.”

“Ok.” The second rapper played the last scores and got up to follow behind his leader.

Reaching the stage entrance, the two of them met with Changmin and Junsu. Everyone had a serious aura around them.

“Where’s Jae?” Junsu asked with the voice of a professional.

“You didn’t meet him?” Yoochun flinched when Junsu shook his head no.

DBSK ready to go in 5......

“” was the only thing Changmin could say before he put on his poker face and entered the stage. The four of them were greeted with screams, fanchants and....

......Jaejoong.

The oldest member was already standing in front of the audience, holding a microphone and smiling widely. Yunho rushed to his friends side, the other members too startled to react.

“Jaejoong, where have you been all the time??!!”

Jaejoong smiled at him. “I was here. They had a few problems with the time management of the show so I was asked to help out. You were sleeping and the rest of the group couldn’t be found”, he shot the other three an angry look, “so I agreed. I talked with OUR LOVELY FANCLUB for the last 15 minutes.” There were more screams when Jaejoong said the three words out loud.

“But now it is time to intruduce ourselves!” He said into the microphone.

Everyone gathered around the lead singer and bowed:

“Annyeonghaseyo, ulineun Dong Bang Shin Gi ibnida!!!!!“

 

AN/ Probably my favourite chapter of all :D And the honor of the last chapters main character had to go to uri leader-sshi :3 I think Yunho's 'job' is really difficult but I admire this man for everything he achieved and is still doing <3

Comments are love <3