Park Yoochun - Sleepless Night

DBSK/JYJ/HoMin - One Shots

Park Yoochun – Sleepless Night

 

He turned for another time, tossing the blankets to the other side of his huge bed. He couldn’t sleep well today, the rain knocking on the windows disturbed him.

But after about ten more minutes of struggling his heartbeat had finally slowed down and he was breathing in a calm and steady manner. The young man reached out his right hand to grab the blankets, but instead of the crumbled fabric his hand touched the smooth skin of a human.

Yoochun slowly opened his eyes, not really wanting to leave his sleep-like state. When his eyes had adjusted to the darkness he could see another person lying next to him. Yoochun’s hand was resting on the cheek of this person, who was obviously a man in his age. The hair of the said man was rather short and glimmed lightly red in the light of the moon which was falling through the huge panorama windows.

Yoochun slowly the cheek of the other, which let this person to smile and bend his knees further to his body. The black haired man followed the structure of the muscular arms before him till he saw that they were holding a stuffed blue dolphin.

>>A dolphin?<< Yoochun became suspicious. “Junsu! That’s you, isn’t it?”

His friends lips were formed into a sweet smile. “You’re too loud, Yoochun. I want to sleep.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Yoochun said full of sarcasm. “But why do you have to sleep in MY bed?”

Junsu eventually opened his eyes too, staring at his older bandmate. “Because your bed is much more comfortable than mine. And it has space for almost all five of us.” He smiled again. “Let’s just sleep, Yoochun.” And without any further warning, Junsu reached out to Yoochun and pulled him into a tight hug.

“Junsu....how much I appreciate you holding me so close to your yummy chest-“ Yoochun started to mumble, “but it’s quite suffocating here –although you smell really delicious!-“ He paused again, “Wait, is that my vanilla-strawberry shampoo?!”

“My God, Yoochun, you’re such a pain in the ! Stop complaining and let us sleep! There are a few people in this house who have to take care of their beauty sleep!” A harsh voice spoke from behind Yoochun causing Junsu to gasp in surprise and therefore losening the grip around the slightly taller one. Now Yoochun was finally able to turn around.

“Changmin?!”

Their youngest but also tallest member was lying on the other side of the huge bed, his hands resting on his broad chest as he was lying on his back.

“Yeah, it’s me, .” Changmin removed the black satin sleeping mask which was covering his brown eyes and looked straight at his older friend.

“Nice to meet you here. But can I please know the reason for your visit, mighty Shim Changmin?” Yoochun asked the brown haired man. He was slowly getting pissed because everyone seemed to invade into his personal space.

It was moreover not only raining anymore, you could also here it thundering; the moon was now fully covered by black clouds. Changmin flinched as another flash of lighting illuminated the night sky.

“Minnie, why are you here?” Junsu had a knowing smile spreading across his face when he asked his younger bandmate. Changmin struggled at first but eventually answered while furrowing his brows, which made him look much more vulnerable: “I couldn’t sleep.”

“And what’s the reason for your slepless night?” Junsu began to chuckle lightly, almost squeezing his stuffed dolphin to death. Yoochun on the other hand looked quite worried about Changmin.

“I couldn’t sleep because-“ A loud thunder interrupted the youngest and made him scream in fear. Yoochun’s eyes grew bigger and he immedeately pulled the taller male into a hug. “You’re scared, aren’t you Minnie?” The black haired man spoke in a soft voice.

“Yeah.” Changmin did manage to answer in the fabric of Yoochun’s cotton pullover.

“Don’t worry, Minnie, I’m here now. You can stay as long as you want tonight.” Yoochun patted the youngest head.

“Exactly. We can stay as long as we want tonight.” Still holding Changmin in his arms, Yoochun noticed that someone was wrapping his arms around him from behind. “I didn’t approve of you staying here, Junsu!” The grip around him didn’t get any weaker.

“I love you too much, Yoochun, I can’t leave you yet.” Junsu nuzzled his head into Yoochun’s back.

“Let him stay here too, hyung. He won’t be of any harm I think.” Changmin slightly pulled away from his friend because the air was getting stuffy.

Junsu nodded approvingly into Yoochun’s back: “I’m not dangerous.“

>>I can totally see where this is leading.....<< Yoochun sighed in his thought.

He didn’t know that he was absolutely right to worry: Junsu was already asleep five minutes later and Changmin had cuddled himself up under the covers when Yoochun noticed something heavy at the other end of the bed. He slowly lifted his head and tried to figure out what was resting beside his feet. But the young man was only able to spot two black forms which were shifting a bit. Being Park Yoochun, he suddenly lifted his feet and punched one of the shadows. He was now sure: His feet had definitely touched human meat. The kick was also followed by a hidden scream, coming from the left creature.

“Jae, you’re ok?” spoke the right shadow in a deep and worried voice. Yoochun knew this voice, he would probably still remember it when he had already left this world and would now be lying under metres of dust and mud. “Yunho-hyung. What are you doing here?”

Although Yoochun was sure about the fact that his leader had brown and therefore dark eyes, he could undoubtedly see them glaring at him; they were the only thing he could see at the moment, the rest of Yunho’s body was still covered from the darkness.

“The question is: What were you doing just now??!!”, Yunho growled at him.

“Ähm....I-“

“You what?! You just kicked Jae! He could be badly hurt....If not dying~~!” Yoochun tried to draw back from his furious leader which was at the verge of strangling him.

>>Ya! Kim Junsu, Shim Changmin, now would be a good time for you two to suddenly wake up and save me! I’m too young and famous to die!<< The second rapper screamed for help in his mind.

“Yunho” A pale and feminine looking hand grabbed the leader by his white shirt, “It’s alright, Yunnie, I’m not hurt. And I think Yoochun didn’t even think about killing me. So calm down, please.” The second shadow pushed out of the darkness and Yoochun saw the friendly face of Jaejoong, the oldest member.

“Jae-hyung! You’re my personal hero!” The black haired man reached out to hug his Soulmate but he was stopped by Yunho’s death glares. “I-...I’m sorry” was what he mumbled in Yunho’s direction instead. An awkward silence fell upon them. Changmin and Junsu were still sleeping peacefully.

Jaejoong saved them for a second time by smiling and stating that they should go to sleep now, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to survive the next day. So in the end, Yunho and Jaejoong made themselves comfortable at their side of the bed and Yoochun settled down between Junsu, who instantly hugged him again, and the youngest, Changmin.

The rest of the night passed off peacefully.

(...)

When Yoochun woke up the next morning he found himself impacted between a blue dolphin and a snoring Changmin, who was still wearing his sleeping mask and who apparently didn’t move an inch away from his former position. He also could feel a few elbows in his rips and a knee was pressing against his hip. The black haired man looked around carefully only to find Junsu lying BESIDE the bed and not ON the bed. Jaejoong had himself rolled into a ball and was still sleeping. Yunho on the other hand was the one who rammed his elbows into Yoochun rips and his tall form was occupying almost all of the space.

Looking at the scenery before (and half on top of him in Yunho’s case) him, Yoochun asked himself how he got into this situation.

“Why did I let you sleep here again?” he asked his sleeping friends.

He got no answer.

 

AN/ This chapter is totally innocent despite its headline! xD I'm never going to write , don't wait for it (because I know I'll fail xD)
Yunho's quite unreasonable but...well, it's his Jae who got hurt so please be lenient with him ;P