Shim Changmin - Dear Diary

DBSK/JYJ/HoMin - One Shots

Please let my state something first: I wrote about a person and his feelings in this chapter although I don't know Changmin himself, so please have this in mind when you read the story! Thanks ^^

-----------------------------------

Shim Changmin – Dear Diary

 

Dear Diary, Changmin here ^o^

I’m sorry for not writing to you for so long but I just couldn’t find the time to do so. I was really busy the past few weeks and my life is still quite hectic at the moment. I secretely wish for myself to have more than four hours freetime per week...

It’s the same with Yunho-hyung! He looked damn tired when I met him three days ago: His eyebags were huge and he didn’t shave at all.

I know he’s not really into this shaving-thing but he did at least shave his face before...

In contrast to another person, Yunho-hyung always thought about his looks, especially when he was standing in front of the cameras.

Yoochun-hyung-....he didn’t care much about his appearance. It was totally alright for him to walk around in flip flops, only dressed in boxers and a simple white T-shirt...and the water from his wet hair was always dripping at the ground, so that we would have to clean up after him~~ xD I laughed so hard when I watched the DVD of our Asian Concert Tour again; the one where Yoochun walks around as a Junsu-fangirl in front of the cameras, his skinny legs dressed in some loose boxers :)

I miss him....

Yunho-hyung also stopped laughing wholeheartedly a long time ago. The smiles he is showing on TV are all fake, I know it. But he just doesn’t want to admit that he is broken! I miss his smiles and his laughter~~ His laughter wasn’t as special as the one of another certain person but-...

Do you remember Junsu-hyung and his dolphin-laugh? I do! :D

He had the habit to laugh right in your face xD He always blushed a little while laughing and sometimes it was really difficult for him to stop so that he would get deeply embarrassed. Then he would bury his face in his hands :) Is he still doing the same now?

I miss him....

And Yunho-hyung definitely can’t deny that he is not eating properly! :// I saw him leaving the other day and he went to buy instand ramyeon. A LOT of instand ramyeon! And that’s definitely not the right kind of food for a healthy lifestyle. Adding you are a 25-year old celebrity who has a schedule bigger than the Eiffel tower. But hyung isn’t good at cooking~~ Normally Jaejoong-hyung would cook for us all.....I watched his drama ‘Protect the Boss’ last week when I had a bit of freetime and there was a scene where he cooked for this girl (How was her name again? Ô.o....Come on! I’m Shim Changmin, I even can’t remember the names of all the cats Junsu-hyung owns...Ok, I lied! I know them: Tigger, Leo, Leon, Bakira, Pard, Odd and Shadow....Satisfied??!). Well, where was I?

I was watching his drama while sitting in front of my TV and just had to smile. Normally Jae-hyung would cook for us exactly like this: He was really fast in cutting and preparing the side dishes and he always wanted the kitchen to be clean. His dishes were amazing and they tasted so good! :3

I miss him....(...and his home-made cookies too! >//<)

Hm, it’s getting late. I think I’ll go to bed soon^^ But before that I will write a few positive comments on JYJ’s youtube videos :D And maybe a few on our own :P

The Shim is back!

 

P.S. Hyung, I know you are secretely reading this so STOP IT! I won’t say it a second time!

 

AN/ I think we had too much of the evil Changmin so now is the time for some serious and thoughtful Changmin. I personally think we (=Cassies) don't know enough about the whole lawsuit issue and especially about all the things which happened between the five.....They don't have to tell us, but I'm dying to know D: