Kim Jaejoong - Wife of Jung Yunho?

DBSK/JYJ/HoMin - One Shots

Kim Jaejoong – Wife of Jung Yunho?

 

He was angry, tired and really annoyed! The day did start quite good though; he eventually could convince Yunho to go grocery shopping with him. But nothing in his life seemed to work the way he wanted it to do.

Jaejoong was now standing in the shop by himself. A huge shelf full of noodles right in front of him. Yunho was nowhere to be seen, he decided to go looking for some sweets with Changmin, who couldn’t resist the offer to go someplace full of food.

When he reached out to grab another packet of ramyeon someone was slightly patting his shoulder.

>>Gosh, I don’t need a screaming fangirl now! Where are these ing bodyguards I hired for today?...I bet they are looking for a bottle of soju...or two.<<

The young man faked a gorgeous smile and turned around, facing an old woman with white hair. The tension left his body and he bowed to greet the elder.

“How can I help you, ahjummoni?”

The old woman smiled and took a piece of paper out of her jacket.

>>So she DOES want an autograph~~~<<

“Do you have a pencil, ahjummoni?” was what came out of his mouth instead.

Her smile grew bigger and she also took out an old pencil. Then the woman spoke for the first time, her voice broken and husky: “I need to know....name....could you draw...please?”

“Of yourse, ahjummoni!” Jaejoong unfolded the paper and signed it. After he was done he wanted to check his autograph one last time but he couldn’t because someone put his muscular arm aroung his shoulder.

“What are you doing, JaeJae?” This was definitely the voice of his bandmate Yunho. “Oh, I see you have a new friend? Nice to meet you, ahjummoni.” The slightly taller male bowed his head without removing his arm from Jaejoong’s shoulder. The latter handed the autograph to the old woman and forced a smile. Yunho’s behaviour started to piss him off!

“Nice....too. I have to say that...your wife is....a really....kind person. She did even draw....so that I can find it. I wish.....evening!” The old woman bowed, although it looked more like she was falling, and slowly walked past the puzzled men.

“What did she just say?!” Jaejoong didn’t even try to look calm. Yunho on the other hand started to laugh. “Haha, this ahjummoni is really something! I think she mistook you for a woman Jae~~~.”

“But..-“

“Well, she definitely wasn’t a fan of us. She didn’t even know who we are.” The brown haired man chuckled and ruffled through the silky blonde hair of his friend. “As I see it, you are my wife from today on, Jaejoong. I promise, I will love you till I die!”

“What? You finally did propose, hyung? That’s really good news! Since Jaejoong-hyung is now your wife he can carry all the stuff we bought!” Changmin popped out from nowhere and threw his huge shopping bags in Jaejopong’s carriage without any hesistation. “Let’s go home, I’m hungry~~”, said the youngest, already opening one of the items to fetch a snack; the fifth since he left home two hours ago.

“But I have to pay first...”

“Don’t worry, my cute wife, I’m going to pay.” Yunho got hold of Jaejoong’s shopping bags and made his way to the till.

“I hate you, I hate you all!” Jaejoong couldn’t do anything against the two taller members so he just blushed and started pouting.

“But we really love you a lot, hyung.” Changmin said while he throw an honest look at the oldest.

 

AN/ And another fail chapter....I bet the majority of the readers didn't get what the granny wanted from Jae, did you? :''D I have to admit: I don't exactly know myself *head vs. wall*

But still: Comments are love <3