Kim Jaejoong - Doomed to cook

DBSK/JYJ/HoMin - One Shots

Kim Jaejoong – Doomed to cook

 

“Eomma!!!”,  the screams coming from the living room were nearly unbearable for him.

“I am coming! And please don’t scream so loud!” Jaejoong put the last bit of pepper into the soup and struggled out of his simple white apron. He was welcomed with applause and a lot of happy faces when he finally reached the tabel in the living room.

“Here you go, guys.” He put the big pot in the middle of the table and sat down on his chair.

“Well –“ He didn’t get far because someone interrupted: “Eomma, Changmin is already feeding himself! AGAIN! That is just not fair!” Junsu looked at the youngest member first before his gaze flickered in Jaejoong’s direction.

“Changmin....how many times did I already tell you not to start eating before everyone has got something on his plate?!”, Jaejoong growled at the tallest person.

“But I am so hungry! I am nearly dying! Look at how skinny I am!” Changmin pointed at his abs, having a puppy-look on his face and still some food in his mouth.

“Oh yeah, sure. I can see the blood running out of your mouth, Minnie!” Yoochun reached over the tabel and removed the red sauce sticking at Changmin’s lips. Junsu’s eyes got even wider when his bandmate the sauce from his finger and smiled directly at the smallest member, a big grin spreading across his face.

“Enough now! I want to eat peacefully!” Jaejoong stated. “So I hope you will eat with respect for those who can’t afford my cooking. And-“

“Hyung, please! Yunho-hyung is eating anyway, so stop complaining.” Yoochun pointed at the leader who was secretely enjoying his meal.

“Jung Yunho! I wouldn’t be so careless, you are sitting right next to me!” The brown-haired man nearly choked on his food trying to get away from the furios Jaejoong and his death glare. “You know what?! Just do as you ing want! I’m tired of all this!” Jaejoong stomped out of the living room and locked himself in his room, leaving the rest of the members speechless for a few seconds.

“Please, not again!” Junsu finally broke the silence. “Do I have to live off the delivery service yet again?!”

“Yes, you have to. But you have to be optimistic, Susu: One week full of junk-food!” Yoochun’s eyes became dim while he thought of hamburgers, pizza and a lot more. Meanwhile the leader and the maknae were finished with eating and patted their stomachs, which seemed slightly bigger than before.

“Leave JaeJae to me, guys.” Yunho pulled himself from his chair and started walking towards Jaejoong’s room. The other members looked quite concerned for a short time but turned around anyway. They didn’t even care about thanking Yunho. Yoochun even tried to throw food at Changmin and Junsu, who let out a not-so-manly scream when he went into hiding.

“Ya! Park Yoochun, you’re going to clean the whole apartment! Understood?”, yelled their leader before knocking at Jaejoong’s door and eventually entering the room of the blond haired man.

(...)

Two weeks later.

“Ya! Changmin, how much more do you want to eat?! You already ate two pizza yourself!” Junsu’s voice was filled with panic.

“I guess Yunho-hyung has to take another part-time job, so that we can feed ourselves...and Changmin too~~.” Yoochun furrowed  his brow and successfully managed to steal a piece of the salami pizza.

“I need to grow! I need energy.” Another piece vanished into Changmin’s mouth, being a victim of his undying appetite. “Hmpf...mmmh...-“

“Changmin, don’t talk when you’re eating! It’s really disgusting to watch you....”

“Calm down, Jaejoong! We wouldn’t have to eat pizza when you would finally start cooking again, you know?”

“No, I don’t know! I’m not your ing slave!” Jaejoong hissed at Yunho.

“Eomma is pissed.”

“Shut the up, Yoochun! And Changmin, don’t speak, you. are. eating!” The face of the oldest slowly turned red.

“Tension~~ in the air~~”

“That wasn’t necessary Junsu.”, Yunho tried to calm down the situation and his friends. Silence fell upon them.

“Hmpf...By the way: Where is Changmin? I did neither see him leaving the room nor is he sitting here at the moment.” Junsu asked his leader.

“I don’t know.” Yunho looked around the spacious living room but couldn’t find the tallest of the five.

“Dito. I don’t know it too.” Yoochun felt awkward saying nothing so he spoke while he was still eating his piece of pizza. He repented what he said straight after because he met the death glare of Jaejoong. Latter called out the youngest name: “Changmin? Changmin, where are you?”

“He can’t get far away.” Junsu tried to smile although he looked quite worried.

“That’s right he-“

“That’s right because our apartment isn’t that big although five young men are living here...” Yoochun interrupted Yunho. He continued: “And you shouldn’t forget the fact that Changmin is always hungry~~”

“Maybe he didn’t feel well? Maybe he’s ill?” The oldest looked more and more like a worried mother now.

“Yoochun is right....somehow. It’s possible that Changmin is just searching for a glass of water or something like that.”

“Thanks, SuSu. But the water bottle is right in front of you.”

“Please don’t call me that Yoochun! I told you it’s embarrassing!” The smallest blushed and bowed his head a little.

“Sorry guys, but I’m not interested in your lovers quarrel. Let us search for Changmin first so that we can be sure he is alright. Remember, we have a gig tonight!”

“The first good idea I heard from you since you tried to raise a house-pig, Yunho!” That said, Jaejoong wanted to leave the table but Yoochun grabbed his hand.

“I have a better idea, hyung. I’m just going to look for him in the kitchen near the fridge. If he’s not there we can still go and look for him in the storage room.”

“I will do that!” Jaejoong made his made to the kitchen. When he entered the small romm he could already hear the noise of someone eating.

“Changmin?” Called person sat on the floor eating the cookies Jaejoong made before his strike.

“Changmin! What are you doing here?” He hurried over and took away the cookies from his younger bandmate.

“Well. I wanted to tell you but you told me I souldn’t speak...so I went to the toilet and then into the kitchen to fetch some extra cheese but then I stumbled upon your cookies~~”

“Oh no, Changmin! These cookies are at least three weeks old!” Jaejoong sat down close to the taller male. Changmin immediately hugged the older one. “ I know but....I miss your cooking Jae~!” Jaejoong laughed and patted Changmin’s back.

“I know, I know, You could have just ask me to cook again, you know?”

“I did.”

“You did?”

“We all did, but you were quite angry.”

“Ähm, yes....I’m sorry then.” Jaejoong leaned closer and kissed the younger man’s forehead.

“I promise, I’m going to cook for you again.”

“Thank you JaeJae!”

(...)

The next day.

“Eomma!!!”

“Just shut the-....I’m coming guys!” Jaejoong hurried out of the kitchen and into the living room, nearly dropping the ramyeon he had made for dinner.

He was back again.

 

AN/ Ok, this is really random and kinda has absolutely no plot....:''D It's also quite cheesy and everyone is behaving so out of in character xD I love the y Jae :>

Comments are love <3