Nightmares

A Conspiracy of Words

Chapter 10: Nightmares

 

10 years earlier:
 

"You reached failure! Why can't you be like your brother?!"

My parents never really liked me, I was inferior and a failure, constantly compared to my brother. Maybe I was just useless, but since I was also a just a simple kid, no matter how much I felt like I was unneeded I still had a burning passion to continue living. During that time I usually went to Tao's place, even if Tao's father could sometimes be really harsh on him, it was obvious that he loved him truly, I would come to his house unannounced yet Tao would always welcome me with open arms, to him it wouldn't matter if he had something else to do, or if he was depressed, or anything, he would just always...accept me. When I was with Tao I actually felt needed, like I wasn't just garbage. I would sometimes come by and Tao wouldn't be there, I would either play with his dog Taro, or his mom would give me snacks and we would watch TV together or she would entertain me in the garden, and even if Tao's dad is a mafia lord he would still let me come in and would sometimes even teach me some martial arts. Indeed, when I was with Tao I felt the happiest, at those moments I really felt like I was in paradise. Tao and I met in a business dinner where we attended with our parents, I was feeling well so Tao helped me out, and from that small encounter we became friends. But still, I had to go home sometimes, I was pretty sure that Tao's parents were aware what was happening so that's why they were so easy on me.

 

My parents physically disciplined me, I was always afraid of my father, and in the eyes of my mother I was trash. While Lu Han was the perfect son, they never fought in front of him, he got outstanding grades, he always looked amazing, a beautiful personality, he was in one word "Perfect". Yet I never felt jealous of him. He was also a very kind brother to me, but I never wanted to tell him what happened behind the walls of this house, while he was away. I really did love my brother. But, one day, he didn't come back, nor the day afterwards, my parents looked all over the country for him. And in the end, my mother broke. She started hitting me, I was just an object for her to reveal her stress upon, but at that very moment, when she had already hit me so much that I thought it was impossible for me to even see anymore, the phone rang. She stopped her uncontrollable hitting and picked up the phone, she said in a manic voice:

"Hello? Lu Han is that you? Come back home honey! Come to mommy!"

To what the person on the other side of the telephone just answered:

"It's me, mom. I'm not coming back. You should stop looking."

Even if I was scared of her a lot of times before, I have not seen her like this ever before. She was screeching her fingernails against the wall, so much that her hand was bleeding, she quickly screamed into the phone before Lu Han hung up:

"Come back right now! Come back, come back.....Come back or I will kill your younger brother!"

She was obviously saying nonsense, but then Lu Han answered in the coldest manner possible:

"No. Kill him if you wish, he means nothing to me anyway, do as you wish with your toy, mother. If you wish to cherish him, then cherish him, if you wish to kill him, then kill him, it is no business of mine. Goodbye Mother."

And he just hung up. My mother's hand was covered in her own blood, she fell to the ground in tears. I came up to my mother, trying to figure out what was happening, she quickly ran to the kitchen, came back in and grabbed me, she pulled me into a tight hug, with her eyes filled with tears, she whispered below her breath:

"I'm sorry my precious baby, I'm truly sorry."

I felt a little pinch at the back of neck...it was a knife, I didn't know if she was trying to kill me or committee suicide or just take us both to the other world, but then I quickly pulled out of her tight grasp, as she sank the knife deep into her chest. I couldn't look and quickly went to hide, after a long period of silence my father walked into the house only to find the lifeless body of my mother right in front of him. After that everything was a blur, it all went to court, but there my father only disowned me. Later on, I quickly got adopted by the sister of Tao's father, I lived close to Tao then and I was happy, she and her husband really took care of me like their own son. She was unable to have children so it all worked out for everyone, I never saw Lu Han again, that is until today. Why did all this happen? Why is my paradise falling apart again? Tao... Please come back I don't need anyone else.

 

Those were the vivid nightmares that ran thru Se Hun's head as he was sleeping. He awoke covered in sweat and tears rolling down his face, all because he knew everything was actually reality.

Se Hun suddenly felt a chill run thru his body, he looked towards the window and saw it was opened, he got up so he could close it, but as he stood up he heard a voice behind him:

"Oh, if I knew you were gonna die this soon, I wouldn't have saved you then."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the emo posts XD
Honestly while writing this I was listening to Shy Boy by Secret and Super Love by Teen Top

ok I write weird things while I'm happy....well that's ok I guess :D
 

Anyways, I must go, my planet needs me :))))

oh yea please vote, and give me some ideas or tell me what you want to see in the comments ;)