A Night Together

That One Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“TELL HIM already! Confess!”

I want to cry at Chaewon’s message since she’s really cheering me to do it. Even Nako and Yuri are saying the same thing. I never told them that I like Yujin more than a friend, I just talked about how I admire her appearance and of how her presence made me feel things but I guess that really gave them the conclusion that I am indeed inlove with Yujin.

“But how should I tell her that I am inlove with a girl!? Wait, what did I—”

I immediately covered my mouth; I can’t believe I just said that. Did my lips confirmed everything for me because my silly heart is having a debate with my mind?

“It can’t be! Did I really fall inlove with a girl?”

“Hey, what are you whining up there?”

I suddenly jerked up when I heard Yujin talk. She is lying on the mattress which I prepared for her because she said she doesn’t want to go home. She sent a message to her new mum saying that she won’t be coming home but she didn’t even wait for a reply and turned her phone off.

I told her she could sleep in the bed but she insisted of sleeping on the floor. I can’t let her use my parents’ room and I can’t use it at the same time. They didn’t know that Yujin would be staying for the night and if I sleep there, they will surely know that someone entered their room. My mother is that observant.

“Can’t sleep?” Yujin asked. “Sorry, I made you drink coffee.”

“I-It’s fine!” I quickly replied. “I-I was just chatting with a friend and she’s telling me weird things.”

“Weird things?” Yujin sneered. “I wonder what those weird things are.”

“Y-Y-You don’t need to know!”

She just laughed, “Why are you so defensive?”

I let out a sigh. I can’t tell her that it’s all because of her that I am acting like this. I dropped myself back to bed and covered myself with my blanket.

“Go ahead and sleep.” I told her and faced the other direction.

I heard her laugh. Probably one of the most forced laughter that I heard from her.

 “Sorry, Wonyoung…” I heard her speak yet again on that raspy voice. “I felt like I’ve been bothering you a lot lately. Just tell me if I am irritating you already.”

“W-What are you talking about?” I asked. “I have to thank you because it’s you who made my vacation less boring.”

“Haha… Is that so?”

“Yes.” I thriftily answered. I removed the blanket cover and moved closer at the edge of the bed just to look at her. Her eyes are still wide open and her head is on her palms. “Are you sure it is fine that you don’t go home?”

“It’s fine. Don’t worry. Even if they accuse you of kidnapping, I will tell them that it was actually me who kidnapped you at your own house.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter