One Question

That One Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YES, that was my first day off that time but I got curious if the said girl would come to the store at the same time even if it is the weekend. And I got it right!

She was wearing a black buttoned, collar shirt and she’s sitting on the table inside the store. Should I pretend that I passed by and happened to see her just to start a conversation? I slapped myself after realizing something.

“Why am I being this nervous? I just wanted to be friends—”

I was silenced when a girl sat on the seat in front of her. A very beautiful girl to be exact. The said girl placed a cup of microwaved noodles in front of them and they shared it to one another. She’s laughing. It is the first time that I see her laughing. The girl in front of her must be really special to make her smile like that.

“Let’s just go back…” I told myself. Well… it may not be counted but that is actually the first week of my part-time job.

The second week went on really smoothly. There were less mistakes and the owner of the store even praised me with the way I greet customers even if there were those who come drunk. He even said that I was a natural and he recommended me to become an idol. I can’t wait to tell my friends about it. They will definitely be shocked.

“It’s already 9 in the evening but she’s still not coming…”

And she didn’t really come that day. Did something happen? Is she with the beautiful girl from last Saturday?

It was crazy but I fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter