Names

That One Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ARE you done?”

I immediately froze on my tracks when I heard that familiar voice. I slowly turned to the direction of the voice and saw the very person that I am trying to avoid. She is leaning on the wall of the store while looking all sweaty. It seems like she really did go for a run.

When I thought that she has forgotten about the end of my shift because she didn’t come inside the store and I didn’t see her lurking outside, my heart calmed down a little and thought of leaving. Yes, my heart did calm down but I know for sure that there was a hint of disappointment that she didn’t come.

But here she is! She was actually waiting for me to finish and what is this!? My heart couldn’t calm down again but I know I am happy! What is wrong with me?

She just smiled at me; she’s probably enjoying how I reacted after seeing her.

“Wait for a second. Don’t escape.” She said before running inside the shop and there was me, looking like a fool and also acting like a fool. She has given me a chance to escape but I actually listened to her and waited for her. She then came back carrying a 2 + 1 milk tea pack. She handed one to me.

“I am Yujin Ahn, it’s nice to meet you.” She introduced herself that somehow made me confused.

“Yoo Jin-an?” I repeated which made her snicker.

“Yeah, yeah. I forgot that surname comes first here. It is Ahn Yujin.”

“Aha~” I nodded to myself. So, her full name is Ahn Yujin. “My name is Jang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter