Chapter 2 : Heartbreaking Truth

Missing You Crazily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Passengers of Korean Air, we’re about to land at Incheon International Airport, please...”

21 years old Minsoo tuned off the rest of the announcement in his brain as he looked through the airplane window. 7 years... It has been 7 years since he last stepped foot in Seoul. He misses Seoul very much. He misses his mother and baby brother very much.

 

“You must understand, Minsoo-ah. Since your father died of sickness, you’re the only heir I have left to my legacy. I’m sorry for taking you away from your other family, but I am also your family. You’re my only grandson and the only family I have left. I’m old already and my time is running out soon.”

“I don’t know you. I just want my mother and brother.”

“I promise you, you’ll come back to them one day. Maybe not now but someday. When you turned 21, you’ll be taking over my position, and when that time comes, you’ll be free to look for your mother and brother. You can even bring them back here to live with us. Just for 7 years, please just listen to me and do what I will arrange for you, okay?”  

 

Minsoo sighed heavily as he remembered back what his grandfather promised him. At that time, he knew he has no way out but to promise the old man. Minsoo was shipped to USA for education, seeing how he will take over his grandfather position in the future.

For 7 years, every day, every night he misses his mother and his baby brother. He tried many times to send letters to them but he never gotten any reply for the 7 years. He was desperate wanted to contact them but he didn’t know how. Back at Busan, they didn’t own a phone or a mobile phone.

Minsoo didn’t know how to reach out for them but to wait... to wait until he was back in Seoul to reunite with his mother and Changhyunnie...

Thinking back of Changhyunnie always sends a smile on his face. His little baby Changhyunnie... Minsoo always wondered how his baby brother looks like now... Changhyun must be 17 now... He just couldn’t wait to meet him again...

Minsoo just couldn’t wait for the plane to land completely. He couldn’t wait to get off the airplane to his mother and brother...

“I’m coming home...”

 

“Young Master Minsoo, welcome back...”

Minsoo ignored the greeting as he jumped into the driver seat and drove the car away instantly. He wouldn’t wait for any seconds wasted as he drove the car directly towards Busan, his home.

7 years... it has been 7 years...

It was hours later when he reached Busan by his car. Entering the neighbourhood, the longing feeling inside his head swelle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter