Chapter 7 : Familiarity I

Missing You Crazily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, I’m here!” Ricky announced himself to his hyung was busy stocking snacks in the shelf. Ricky was just finished with his class nearby the convenience store where Niel was working night shift. Ricky always comes to his hyung so that both brothers can go home together after their dinner every night.

Both Ricky and Niel don’t attend morning school because they needed to work in the morning for money. However they didn’t give up on their education as they’ve been taking evening class to study. Niel has just graduated few months ago and he decided to take another job at the convenience store nearby the evening school.

After storing his bag somewhere under the cashier desk, Ricky approached his brother and immediately helped him. “Hyung, what should we have for tonight?”

Both brothers always had their dinner after Niel’s shift ended which will be 10pm. Just after they had their meal, they will walk home together.

“You can choose for tonight, Ricky-ah.” Niel smiled at his brother

Ricky seemed to think for a while before he smiled widely, “Can we go for ramen, hyung?”

Niel smiled wider, “Alright. We’ll go for your favourite ramen then.”

Ricky eyes sparkled in excitement as he shouted out, “Yes!”

Niel could only laugh seeing the cute Ricky. Although Niel and Ricky really do bicker a lot, but they will always protect each other. Niel loves his baby brother so much that he’d willing to do anything just to see the younger’s cute smile.

After all, Ricky is the only family Niel has left in this world.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t know the dinner will be finished at this late.” Minsoo apologized to Jonghyun who has been tagging along with him to dinner with L.Joe.

“Hyung, don’t apologize. I don’t mind. In fact, I felt like I’m being the nuisance for you.” Jonghyun said sadly.

“You’re not, Jonghyun, ok? You’re not nuisance.” Minsoo said sternly.

Jonghyun just nodded his head; really appreciate the older just said out. The atmosphere turned into silence again after Jonghyun noticed the older suddenly parked the car aside.

“I’m running out of beers. I need to stock up. Do you need anything?” Minsoo said to the younger as he pointed at the convenience store nearby.

“I’m good, hyung.” Jonghyun said before he asked, “Can I go with you?”

“Yeah, let’s go.” Minsoo nodded his head as both boys got out of the car towards the convenience store.

The first thing Jonghyun noticed was the presence of a boy waiting outside the store. Jonghyun recognized the boy immediately from the coffee shop before; the boy who approached him.

And the boy seemed to recognize him back. Jonghyun couldn’t help but to think of how cute that boy looked at him with wide eyes of surprised.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter