Chapter 6 : Ricky

Missing You Crazily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Welcome to Starlight Coffee shop. What can I get for...” Niel stopped his greeting when he was looking straight at the grinning brother of his. “What are you doing here?”

“I finish my shift early so I thought I’d come here and wait for you, hyung.”

 Niel rolled his eyes at the younger attempt of lie. “Yah! You can’t always come here shamelessly wanting free cake. L.Joe hyung is doing business here, not charity.” Niel scolded his younger brother who pouted in shame.

“Wah Ricky-ah!!!” Both brothers turned to see Chunji running out of the kitchen to hug the youngest boy. “I miss you, Ricky. Why didn’t you come visit hyungs recently?”

“I miss you too Chunji hyung.” Ricky smiled cutely at the older before he answered, “Ah, I took extra shifts lately. I was even barely on time for my class.”

“Aiyoh... Don’t work too hard.” Chunji ruffled the youngest boy hair before he whispered secretly, “Hyung just baked a new recipe of chocolate orange cake. I have saved some slices for you to try.”

At the mention of chocolate, Ricky eyes sparkled in excitement. But then he remembered back how his brother scolded him just minutes before. Taking a glance at his older brother who was giving him a weird look, Ricky sighed in disappointment.

Noticing the exchange glance between brothers, Chunji sighed in understanding. “Yah Niel, did you scold Ricky again?” And without giving Niel a chance to reply, Chunji dragged Ricky with him back at the kitchen. “Come with hyung, don’t mind your brother.”

Niel just sighed as he witnessed his baby brother being dragged by Chunji back to the kitchen. Chunji will definitely feed Ricky for sure. Chunji definitely has soft spot for his baby brother.

 

Niel snapped out of his own thought as he heard the ringing of opening door. Focusing back to his work, he greeted two young men who just approached him. However, he noticed the taller one as the one L.Joe said as his friend.

“Welcome to Starlight Coffee Shop. What can I get for you two?”

“Is L.Joe here?” The taller one asked to the point.

Niel nodded his head. “Yes. Do you want me to call L.Joe hyung for you, Sir?”

“It’s fine. I can go upstairs to him myself.” The taller one said before he turned to look at the other one. “Jonghyun, do you want to come with me or you want to stay here?”

“I’ll be fine here, hyung. I’ll wait for you here.”

“Alright. Just order yourself what you want, ok? I’ll be back in a while.” The taller one handed him his card before he took his leave upstairs.

Niel was waiting patiently for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter