Chapter 5 : Confession

Missing You Crazily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a silence driving while Minsoo kept glancing at the younger boy who was taking the passenger seat beside him. To be honest, Minsoo was surprised when he received the urgent phone call from the younger boy. Without thinking, he drove fast towards Busan.

Minsoo was shocked when he found Jonghyun hiding behind the park when he used to play with Changhyun, all body bruised and split on his face. Minsoo wasn’t able to ask anything when the younger boy leapt up to hug him. Minsoo can feel the younger boy shaking.

“Jonghyun-ah, what happened with you? What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

“Please hyung, please help me... please...”

“Of course I’ll help you. What can I help you with?”

“Please, I don’t want to be sent away. I don’t want to be here anymore. I want to leave this living hell. Please... Please...”

Minsoo sighed as he remembered how the younger kept begging for his help in tears. Without thinking anymore, Minsoo led the younger boy to his car and drove away. Just as about 15 minutes of driving, Minsoo could feel the younger boy stopped trembling and actually looked calmer.

However, Minsoo didn’t want to pry the younger about what happened to him. He respected the younger boy his space.

“Thank you for coming to me, Minsoo hyung...”

Minsoo heard the soft thankful voice of the younger boy. Minsoo glanced at the younger boy who kept his eyes through the car window. Minsoo sighed as he didn’t say anything else.

 

“Where are we?” Jonghyun asked as he followed the older boy inside the elevator.

“My apartment.” Minsoo answered shortly before he pressed the highest floor of the building. When the elevator door opened, they directly faced with one door only. Jonghyun saw Minsoo put code on the door and it clicked opened.

Jonghyun was in awe when he entered the huge apartment he just stepped in. The whole top floor is only for one unit of apartment. “Wow... you’re rich, hyung...”

Minsoo laughed softly as he offered a can drink to the younger. “I’m guessing you don’t have any place to go, so just stay with me. I have three bedrooms here; you can use one of them.”

Jonghyun was shocked at the older kindness. “I can’t... I can’t bother you, hyung. I’ve already feel thankful for you to come to me. I can’t...!”

Before Jonghyun able to reject fully, Minsoo had already pulled the younger boy with him towards a closed door. Minsoo opened the door to reveal a big bedroom. “Here. You can use the room. I will lend you some clothes for now. I’ll take you out to shop some later, ok?”

Minsoo smiled at the youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter