Chapter 3 : Forgiveness

Missing You Crazily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minsoo fell into his knees the moment Jonghyun took him to his mother grave which was right beside his father. Minsoo couldn’t bend his tears that kept pouring down, his sadness was unexplainable. His family... He lost his family...

“Mom... I’m... I’m sorry for coming just now... I am sorry... I am sorry...” Minsoo kept crying while hugging his mother tomb. “Mom...”

Jonghyun was standing behind couldn’t bend his sadness as well. Everything happened 7 years ago replayed back at his mind, that tragic night for his best friend. After a  while, Jonghyun snapped out of his own sadness at the realization of Minsoo looking straight at him.

“What?” He asked, clearly Minsoo has asked him something that he didn’t hear.

“I didn’t see Changhyun grave. Where is he buried?” Minsoo asked.

“I don’t know.” Jonghyun answered sadly.

“What do you mean, you don’t know?” Minsoo asked again.

Jonghyun sighed heavily as he decided to just sit down. “Hyung, a lot of things had happened for these past 7 years. It’s all happened at the night Auntie Kim got into the accident. That night... Did you remember that night when Auntie Kim took you out somewhere that Changhyun had to stay with me?”

MInsoo nodded his head. He remembered. That was the night his mother sent him to his grandfather.

“That night, Auntie Kim got into accident. The taxi she’s taking back to Busan got smashed by a large truck. She died on spot.” Minsoo was shocked. That night... that night he was sent away was the night his mother died. His unstopped tears kept pouring down his face. He wasn’t there for his mother. He was such a bad son, he didn’t even know about his mother death.

“When we rushed to the hospital after we’ve gotten the news about the death of Auntie Kim, we were informed that she was all alone inside the taxi when the accident happened. You’ve gone missing, hyung. Nobody knew where you were. We thought you were kidnapped away or might have been blown up to death. The taxi did blow up after they’re successfully getting Auntie Kim body out of the vehicle.”

Jonghyun paused for a while to take a breath and wiped away his uncontrollable tears as well.

“Changhyunnie... What happened with my Changhyunnie?” Minsoo asked out in sob.

Jonghyun closed his eyes, more tears pouring out at the thought of his childhood friend. “Changhyun... Do you know how heartbroken it was for Changhyun? In one night, he has lost everyone in his life. He’s only 10 years at that time! Changhyun... Changhyun... he...” Jonghyun sobbed even harder at the mention of his childhood friend.

“Jonghyun, I need you tell me about my brother. I have to know.”

After a while for Jonghyun to calm down a bit, he continued, “Changhyun was soon adopted by his only Uncle Kim.”

“Uncle Kim?” Minsoo remembered his mother’s younger brother which never cares for them. Why would Uncle Kim adopt Changhyun if he has always hates and looks down on them?

“I don’t know about adult stuff but later it was found out that Auntie Kim was still has small portion of land somewhere under her name that she shared with her brother. And since you’ve gone missing, the right automatically turned down to Changhyun name. And since Changhyun was adop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter