Chapter 1 : Cruel Fate

Missing You Crazily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung! I want ice cream too!” 10 years old Changhyun whined cutely towards his older brother who just sighed and gave up on the food in his hand for his baby brother. The 14 years old Minsoo could never reject his only baby brother for anything.

Minsoo loves his cute brother dearly.

“Thank you hyung! I love hyung the most in the whole world!” Cute Changhyun beamed in happiness as he started to enjoy the chocolate ice cream his brother just gave him. “I’m going to find Jonghyun to play with.” And just like that, he left to play with friend.

Minsoo could only chuckle in smile seeing the cute Changhyun walked away to play with his friend.

“Don’t come back home late! Mom will be worried, Changhyunnie.”

“Yes, hyung!”

 

Just as Minsoo arrived back at home, he was surprised to find his mother in front of the house with a big bag with her. “Mom, you’re going somewhere?” Minsoo asked.

“Minsoo-ah, I need you to come with me to Seoul for a while.”

“Seoul?” Minsoo was surprised. “Right now?”

“Yes. There’s something I need to do urgently in Seoul.” His mother answered him.

Minsoo nodded his head. “Alright. I’ll go fetch Changhyunnie first then we can...”

But before he finished his sentence, his mother cut him. “No, we have to leave now or we’ll miss the last train.”

“But... But what about Changhyunnie?” Minsoo was confused.

His mother smiled “Don’t worry, Auntie Choi has promised to take care of Changhyunnie until we come back.”

“Oh alright then...” Minsoo was reluctantly agreed with his mother. He was honestly worried that his baby brother will be worried and scared if he found out they have left him, even for a day or two. Minsoo always worries for Changhyunnie.

“Come on, let’s go.” Minsoo could only follow his mother towards the train station.

 

“Mom, what important matter you need to do in Seoul? How long are we going to be in Seoul?” Minsoo asked his mother the moment they stepped out of Seoul train station.

“You’ll know soon.” His mother said shortly as she ushered him inside the taxi she just stopped.

Minsoo was confused but just decided to be a good son and follow what his mother. He was surprised when the taxi stopped in front of a very big mansion. “Wow... such a huge house...” Minsoo was in awe as he heard his mother greeted the security who vis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter