Chapter 2

People In My Life

I had to make a plan and fast. I know that it was one against three so fighting back wouldn't help. I needed to find some type of destraction something. Something that would just lt me escape. I saw Soobin and ran to him. 

"When do you want to work on the project?" I was out of breath while asking him the question. I took deep breeaths trying to catch my breath again.

"Whenever you want, it's fine with me." Soobin gave me a sweet smile. 

I nodded and walked back to class. I was lucky that Soobin was there or esle I would have been through worse.

 

Soobin:

 Today we we're going to do group projects. I ended up with Yasmine. Everyone was nice to her, she was smart, nice, and shy. I never saw her talk to anyone unless she was working in a group project or she was talked to first. When Kate wanted to be my partner I felt sick. I didn't like her. Everyone knew that Kate didn't like Yasmine so they never worked together. No one has ever forced them to be or be in the same tean because of the. I wanted to be her friend. I reall did. Yasmine was sweet. She has never done anything mean to others. Although Yasmine is nice we don't know what happened between Kate and her. Anyways, after I said that I wouldn't change my partner she got up and left as if she was angry or something. After awhile of waiting for her to come back to start the project I went downstairs to get some snacks. That's when I saw standing in front of the bathroom door. Her face was pale looking at one direction like she was scared or worried. I noticed that she saw Kate and her friends, Beth and Jackie. I wanted to help her but I couldn't, it would only cause more problems for her. I started to walk again when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I hope it wasn't Kate, I didn't need to deal with her again. Luckly I saw Yasmine instead. She was out of breath while asking me when we could work on the project. When I said that whenever she wants to she walked away to the classroom. I was making my way to the store in our school when I heard yeling. Of cource it belonged to Kate. It was obvious that she was mad. I just left hoping that nothing bad would happen. As I walked back to the classroom, forgetting my snacks, something was off. I ran but hid behind the wall haring everything and watching what was about to hppen next.

 

Yasmine:

 I went back to sit daown at my desk, safe at last. 

"Yasmine!" The yell made me jump. "Go to the rooftop after class! Now!" 

I was shaking in fear a bit but not enough for someone to notice. Kate made it clear that she changed her mind for me to meet her now. It was now or later the choice was mine to makek now. Have I ever tried to start a fight? Everyone was staring at me waiting for a responce. I got up from my seat again walking to the door slowly. Once I got to the door I stood there, took a deep breath, and made my way to who ones next. I finally got to the door of the rooftop where they were waiting for me. Kate had a baseball bat in her hands, Jackie looked ready to fight, and Beth looked like she was ready to help. 

"What did you want to see me for?" I was keeping myself calm from the anger and fear that I had.

"Come have fun with us." Beth smirked. "We want to be your friends." Jackie followed. 

I walked a bit closer enough to sty away and to keep a distance for an emergancy. Thats when it all started. It was three against one. They pulled my hair, hit me, well lets jut say that they hurt me anyways they could. Kate was ready to slap me. Beth and Jackie was pinning me down so I couldn't move. I was ready for that slap but it never came. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Soobin. Why was he here. No, more like how did he find us? I was let go all of a sudden falling down hard since I managed to get up. I was in pain but that didn't matter. Soobin saved me again.

"Don't hurt my partner again. I need help for the project. Whouldn't you be ashamed is you and your friends were the cause that I could no longer get help form her if you did worse?"