Chapter 1

People In My Life

I knew that I wasn't close to people. I didn't hang around anyone due to the lack of trust I had. My "friend" only used me for money. I found out that she used me and never acually wanted to be friends with me. I alays had a difficult time when I had to do group projects. I was scared and shy that I didn't make any friends after what happened. I would lock myself in my room and cry myself to sleep at some piont. I knew that I had to change but I din't now how. I couldn't talk to anyone about this. I got bullied by Kate, the person who used me, and her friends. I was all alone oping that my life would end in a nightmare but that was just a dream. I knew that I was living in this nightmare that I couldn't wake up to. The morning came again on a Monday as always. My school life wouldn't change so I had to deal with the reallity. Some classmates were nice to me but wouldn't talk to me. Class was about to start when I saw Kate. I walked to the classroom as fast as I could. 

 

"Today we will be working in groups. Each one of you will have a partner and will be presenting it in class two weeks from now. I have already choose you partners so don't think that you will be with your friends. I have dones this by random." Great another group project. No one minded working with me, they aually liked it, but we never became friends. 

"Teacher can I work with Soobin!" Of course it would be Kate. 

Kate was popular and Soobin was also popular.Everyone wanted to be with him. He has his group of friends that I didn't know very well. I only knew their names. Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening-kai. 

"Kate, I already choose the partners and no one is going to change my mind. You are with Jun." She said.

Kate hated Jun. Jun was also popular but there were different groups of who was in what group in the popular people. 

"Yasmine, your with Soobin. Thats it for today class. Remenber to do you project." The teacher walked out of class.

I looked over at Kate who was giving me a deah glare. I was in trouble with her and I knew it. Everyone was talking about the group project and about their partners. Soobin was surounded by grils who was complaining about how they want to be with him and how should tell the teacher to change his partner. But the thing that he said caught me off gard.

"No, I won't change my partner. I like working with new people so please leave me alone so I can work with Yasmine." I was surprised that he was being nice or at least acting like it. 

I stood up and went to the bathroom. When I walked out I saw Kate and her friends, Beth and Jackie. I couldn't avoid them, there was no way how to escape.