Granada

Memories of Alhambra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, the boys were invited to breakfast a little after nine o'clock. Johnny, who had woken up an hour earlier, couldn't wait to taste the delicacies that the restaurant served today. Jaehyun was also awake and finishing the morning toilet. The only person who had to wake up was Taeyong, who only under the threat of calling his sister, offended, dragged himself out of bed. At ten o'clock, all three sat at the table from which the other guests who had gone down for breakfast earlier began to depart.

 

The cousins ate a delicious breakfast served by friendly waitresses in peace. Immediately after it, when they wanted to return to the room, they were stopped by Lee's mother, informing that at noon a guide would come for them to take them on a tour. Everyone, of course, except Taeyong, couldn't wait to finally see the beautiful city. So the boy passed their first and locked himself in the room, murmuring indistinct words.

 

When it was time to leave the hotel, Lee got up with dislike and sulk. He threw a thin tank top over him, feeling the heat despite the air conditioning in the room. He walked slowly down the stairs, trying to make it take him as long as possible, and joined his two cousins standing in the hotel lobby. Because they were much taller than him, Taeyong had to stand on his toes to see who they were talking so vividly. In front of his eyes was standing also a medium-height, maybe even the same height as he was, Asian. Lee was genuinely surprised because he thought the guide who was going to show them around would be Spanish.

 

"Oh Taeyong, finally. Say hello to Yuta, he will show us the city. " Johnny said, and the boy's gaze again focused on the young man.

 

Yuta Nakamoto turned out to be a 20-year-old Japanese man who moved to Spain with his family when he was eight years old. He had light brown hair, tanned skin, and shining eyes. He was dressed in beige, loose pants, sneakers, and a black and white striped T-shirt. A fabric bag was hanging from his shoulder, from which books and notebooks stuck out. Taeyong quickly realized that their guide was a student who probably made some extra money by guiding tourists around the city.

 

Yuta led them through quiet, narrow streets to the old town, by which the Cathedral was located. The beautiful, huge building in the Gothic style made an amazing impression on the boys and Johnny even decided to go inside and see its interior, covered with gold and marbles. In the meantime, the Japanese boy told them interesting facts about the city's history and blushed when Jaehyun complimented his knowledge. Nakamoto admitted that he is studying history, which helps him during his tours. Leading the group in the old town, teenagers admired its beauty. The picturesque white brick tenement houses looked captivating against the mountains that emerged from afar.

 

Yuta with great passion and commitment tried to lead them through paths, which he liked to walk alone, and there weren't so many tourists there. Jaehyun liked the company of a shy student who made a very good impression on him. The Korean listened carefully to his stories and even asked questions, wanting to learn more. Johnny also didn't let him go too far, because he didn't want to miss any interesting fact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter