Spain

Memories of Alhambra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuta was sitting in his favorite archeology class when a certain person crossed his mind. The boy tried hard to focus on the lecture, but he failed. The student all the time stared at the cloudless sky, mentioning that just a year ago at the same time, he was having fun at the wedding of his father's boss. Focusing on the figure who had been standing in front of the school gate for a long time, the boy didn't realize that the classes had just ended. It was only his friend who made him realize that as she poked his shoulder and brought him down to earth.

 

"Oi, Nakamoto! You are extremely absent-minded today. " She made fun of him, packing her things at the time. When he didn't answer, still staring at the window, she came closer and saw the object of his interest. "It looks like someone is waiting for you." She said and Yuta turned in her direction, red on the face.

 

"Do you think it could be ...?" He hesitated.

 

"Who knows? You said he would come soon, so go and check it out. " She smiled at him.

 

"But we were supposed to go to the library." Yuta hesitated.

 

"Seriously Yu? Lift your and run to him! We can study some other day." She nudged him and the boy, hugging her goodbye, ran out of the room.

 

"Thanks, Lucia, see you tomorrow!" He shouted and soon ran down the stairs.

 

The Japanese stopped only for a moment to take the things he needed from the locker and after a while, he was in the university courtyard. He stopped running because he didn't want to sweat and pant in front of the person he was waiting for. He grinned as the mysterious boy turned to him, greeting him with a bouquet of roses in his hand. Nakamoto didn't waste more time and fell into the Korean's arms, not letting him go, afraid that he was dreaming. Taeyong at the time Yuta's back and kissed his cheeks, temples, and forehead. They were both very excited about their long-awaited meeting. Separating from each other, they kissed tenderly and holding hands, they moved forward.

 

"How long will you stay?" The boy asked, playing with Taeyong's fingers as they stopped in the cafe for dessert.

 

"I'm afraid that forever." Lee smiled suggestively, kissing his boyfriend's hand, causing the other to blush.

 

They spent two hours in the cafe talking about their past, plans and catching up. Yuta learned that Jaehyun had started dating a friend from university, and Johnny asked Lilly out on the first date. Lee mainly listened to complaints from the Japanese about studies and work. When they finished ice cream desserts and coffee, they left the place to go to Taeyong's new suite.

 

The weather was perfect, although the heat was already beginning. There wasn't a single cloud in the sky and it was near 2 pm, which meant siesta time. The boys managed to get to the store at the last minute and buy a few things to eat during a three-hour break. Of course, they also purchased a watermelon, which Taeyong happily carried in his hands, while they trodded uphill.

 

After fifteen minutes, they finally arrived at the Albaicin district, where Taeyong's parents bought him a flat. It was a gift

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter