2nd

Strawberries and Cigarettes

Wonwoo tossed and turn that night, he can't seem to forget that unknown guy who managed to steal his heart. He knew that he was a fool to fall for someone that easily. But no matter how hard he tried to calm himself down and sleep, that guy will come in his mind. He can still smell the cigarette smoke and the strawberry ice cream that he ate. The night felt like an eternity. He felt that the time is ticking particularly slow that night. He fill the long night with daydreaming, god he is never the type of guy who would spend a sleepless night by daydreaming but that is exactly what he was doing. He realised that the morning came when he heard his alarm.

"God it's already 6 a.m." Wonwoo let a sigh. Love really makes people crazy. Just look at him, this was the first time he had ever spent his night without sleeping and he has school today. RIP himself.

Wonwoo walked to school and he heard this too familiar voice.

"Good morning Jeon Nerdy Wonwooo~" Soonyoung beams happily.

Wonwoo just nodded it off because he truly felt like he can fall asleep anytime from now.

"God, what happened to you? You look like dying omg! Wait what? Look at your eyebags, YOU DID NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT???"

Soonyoung examined Wonwoo's face. Wonwoo felt bad because Soonyoung seem worried so he explained what happened between him and that guy which made him a fool today.

"Oh my god! Am I imagining things? You met someone last night and without even knowing him you fell in love and you couldn't sleep last night? Wonwoo fall in love for god sake aaaaaaaaa!" Soonyoung exclaimed, Wonwoo did not know if his friend was shocked or happy or maybe he was excited. I mean nobody can understand this Soonyoung fella except his boyfriend.

"Babe, what happened to you? Did you heard someone talking about Shinee? Or you ate kimchi for breakfast today?" Seokmin greeted Soonyoung with his everlasting bright smile.

Wonwoo smiled at the sight of his two best friends. He would always feel happy and warm seeing them being this joyous with each other.

"Wonwoo-yah is it true? My god you finally met someone you love! I'm truly happy for youu~" Seokmin said before the couple gave Wonwoo a big hug.

Wonwoo was thankful for them but the fact that he didn't even know who the heck is that guy was disturbing him. How on earth can both of them crossed paths again?

Seokmin said he could ask for his brother's help. Wonwoo knew Jihoon hyung too. He is Seokmin's brother who is currently studying Music in Seoul University. Jihoon may seem cold and ignorant but he has a kind and warm heart.

"Jihoon hyung did not socialise that much but, his friends can help us out~ Don't worry too much Wonwoo-yah, you will be sure to meet him again." Seokmin said reassuringly.

That night, Wonwoo lied to his parents that he was going to library to study. He knew that his parents won't let him met Soonyoung and Seokmin. They will be meeting Jihoon hyung at the convenience store near his house. Yes, the place where Wonwoo met that guy who managed to steal his heart.

The couple greeted him with big smiles while waving towards him. They chatted about things while waiting for Jihoon hyung to came.

Wonwoo stopped talking when he saw a familiar car. And a very familiar scent too. Oh that must be Jihoon hyung and his friend. Wonwoo thought that he was imagining things when he heard that deep husky voice.

"Eh, we meet again huh cute kid?"

Wonwoo felt euphoric. He was not dreaming nor imagining things. That guy was right in front of him now.

"Wonwoo-yah, you and Mingyu knew each other?" Jihoon asked out of his curiosity.

"Yeah Jihoon hyung, I lost my way after running after the people who took my money when-" Wonwoo's words was interrupted by a voice 

"When this cute kid tripped and lost his consciousness and I brought him to my car." Mingyu said while walking towards the group of four.

Wonwoo could feel his cheeks getting warmer.

"Stop interrupting stupid. Anyway didn't you tell me that you have things to do?" Jihoon asked.

"Nah~ spending time with my cute kid is way better." Mingyu responded with a smirk.

"Stop teasing him Mingyu hyung, look his face is turning red." Seokmin pointed out the almost as red as tomato Jeon Wonwoo.

"Okay okay I'm sorry Wonwoo-yah~ ahahah don't be scared of me okay?" Mingyu smiled towards Wonwoo, while ending his sentence with a wink.

___________________________________________________

Heyyy~ thankyou for reading uwu! Sorry my plot ahhahaha anyway they finally met again yayyy❤️ sorry i need to go now bcs its almost 2 a.m and i have school tomorrow hahahaah rip me😝

​​​​​​Anyway thankyou so much for reading and feel free to comment, subscribe and upvote 😉

see you sooonnn