3rd

Strawberries and Cigarettes

Mingyu's wink made Seokmin and Soonyoung smiles to each other seeing how red Wonwoo has become.

"Oh, so Mingyu is the guy huh? I see~" Jihoon chuckled to himself.

"What? I am the guy who what? Why? What the heck hyung, I can't understand ahahah." Mingyu said, feeling confused hearing what Jihoon has said.

Wonwoo on the other hand was grateful that Jihoon is good at keeping secrets, or else Mingyu would know everything and he will bury himself in a hole or something to disappear out of his embarrassment.

"The thing is Mingyu hyung, Wonwoo has something to tell you," Seokmin told Mingyu since he knew that Wonwoo would not have the courage to talk to his ultimate crush.

"Um yes Mingyu hyung, I just wanna thank you because of the other day." Wonwoo cursed to himself, why the hell is he so damn awkward?

"Ahahha hey there's nothing to be thanked for though, you could say like you know? the destiny made it's way to let both of us meet? Dang I read too much fanfics lately all because that damned Jeonghan hyung ahhah," Mingyu laughed his off after saying those cringe-worthy line as if he is the main character of some kind of romance fanfictions or drama.

Wonwoo can feel that his heart is beating as if he is going to anytime soon because of heart attack. Someone please send help, this guy is really going to make him crazy.

Jihoon cannot help but to smile seeing these two. He can feel that something is blooming in their hearts. Well, he willl root for these two from afar and see how will their relationship develop.

Lee Jihoon, being the cupid he was, asked Mingyu to send Wonwoo home because yeah he was also tired of spending time with the chatterbox.

Mingyu was dumbfounded at first but he shrugged it off and asked Wonwoo to let him send the latter home.

Wonwoo asked Mingyu to stop the car since he did not want his maid or parents to know that he came home during this hour. Wonwoo said that his house is nearby so he want to walk to the house.

Mingyu was kinda confused but he stopped the car and walked with Wonwoo.

Wonwoo hated how he is becoming so damn awkward but he felt so grateful that Mingyu always tried to ease him and lift up the mood so they walked together side by side, talking about anything their mind could think of that time.

"Oh so you like photography too huh? Well that's lit, I'm a photography major so we can go to the mountains or parks one day for a photography trip. Ya know, its better to spend some of your time outside than studying in your room ahahha if your parents didn't allow you, I will just kidnap you for a while and make sure you return home before evening then."

Wonwoo wasn't sure why, but Mingyu's words make him feel that he has one more shoulder to lean on now. He stopped in his track, taking a deep breath while thinking that this the time for him to do something too.

"Mingyu hyung," his voice sounded low yet clear. Wonwoo could feel that his heart was beating out of his chest.

"I just want to say that, I really like you since the first time I met you and I don't know if you feel the same but I just need to tell you this!" Wonwoo said in the clearest voice he could produce despite the nervousness eating him at the moment, seeing the shocked look on Mingyu's face, Wonwoo ran into his house without looking back.

this adrenaline rush is getting him into a big trouble. Wonwoo toss and turns for the whole night, not knowing how to make his heart stop beating so fast. For the first time ever in his life, he confessed to a person, and that person is Mingyu, his first love.