4th

Strawberries and Cigarettes

"Yah Kim Mingyuu!" The overly familiar voice of Yoon Jeonghan successfully brought Mingyu back to reality.

"Are you really okay? I mean you look bad, no not bad but you look like you have too much on your mind. What happened Mingyu-ya?" Mingyu smiled to Jeonghan, sometimes this guy is too mother like and caring and it creeps him out, but he knows that Jeonghan was being genuinely worried about him.

"Well call me weird hyung, but I feel like I am living in a fanfiction world and I am the protagonist! Dang it must be all of those crappy fanfictions you asked me to read lately. Ahh, I am hella confused!" Mingyu chugs down the beer, wanting to vent his complicated feelings.

"Mingyu-ya there's not many people today so drink as much as you can and try to talk to Jeonghan about your problem 'kay? I'm going to see the situation with the customer now babe, take a good care of Mingyu." Seungcheol said with a worried expression on his face. He ruffled Mingyu's hair and gave a light peck of Jeonghan's cheek before leaving the staff room.

It has been three days after Wonwoo confessed his feelings, and Mingyu hasn't been living that well lately. He couldn't sleep, he didn't talk even half as much as before and he kept zoning off ever single day. Jeonghan and Seungcheol have known him since forever yet this was the first time Mingyu behaved like this, it's only make sense if they were worried sick.

Light a Flame Bar was not packed with customers today thankfully, so Jeonghan can talk to Mingyu about things that have been disturbing his big puppy.

"Mingyu ya, can you please tell me what happened? It's okay if you want to keep this as a secret, I promise that I won't tell anyone including Seungcheol hmm? Pleasee~" seeing Jeonghan pleading like this really made Mingyu feel powerless, since Jeonghan and Seungcheol were always there for him throughout the years, he really have a soft spot for these two.

"Okay hyung, stop whining! Hmm it's like this, if someone confessed to me and I feel weird and the confession keep replaying in mind all day, does that mean that I have the same feeling as this person?"

"Awww so that was the thing that bothered our big puppy~ " Jeonghan said while ruffling Mingyu's hair.

"Okay Mingyu-ya, it's like this hmm you know maybe because it was the first time ever someone confessed to you so that's why you feel bothered and you didn't know what to do~ the answer for your question is simple, I am into this thing called love psychology lately and I read that to know if you like or have an interest towards somebody you just need to close your eyes for 10 seconds and see who is the first person that came to your mind. Because if we like or have interest towards a person, he or she will never leave our mind. Do you want to try it?"

Mingyu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, in times like this he really thought that Jeonghan will have such a bright future in psychology even though he skips class and fool around everyday. This guy is a genius and his soft temperament always make people feel at ease, this is the characteristics of a good psychologist.

He did as he was told, and without a doubt that cute kid with round glasses came to his mind. Now came the scariest part of liking someone, is someone like him good enough for Wonwoo? He could see by the structure of Wonwoo's house that this kid is something else, if his parents are not super rich business man it's for sure that they are conglomerates. How could a guy like him, who has nothing to offer and works part-time in a goddamn bar everyday get the rights to have a relationship with a kid that is surely has a very bright future ahead, with such a powerful family background to start with. He will be ruining the kid's future for sure.