5th

Strawberries and Cigarettes

Mingyu let out a sigh, earning a puzzled face from Jeonghan.

"Well Mingyu-ya? Got your answer now? Hmm seeing your face, I can sense that you are still bothered by something~ You know what, as your hyung I just wanna remind you that me and Seungcheol will always got your back okie? So don't worry too much and give it a try first!" Jeonghan winked before went out of the staff room, probably to report everything to his beloved boyfriend.

Mingyu couldn't imagine how would he became now if its not for both of them. Growing up as an orphan, Mingyu never had an easy life because everything started becoming more challenging after he grew up since he need to earn money whilst studying. He knew that he will have to work his off to at least live a comfortable life. Crossing path with Seungcheol and Jeonghan during highschool surely is one of the luckiest event happened in his life. Both of them tried so hard to become close to him, even doing their best to support him both financially and mentally. Seungcheol is the owner of Light a Flame Bar yet he still works here, since he is not your typical arrogant rich boy and yeah, working part-time while dating is not a bad idea at all, right?

Mingyu was scared to be a burden so he often rejects help from other people but Jeonghan will sulk if he rejects his or Seungcheol's help so yeah, he couldn't do anything except accepting it gratefully. Working part-time here and there while juggling with his studies was not easy but it was manageable for Mingyu since he lives in a shared apartment with Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Jihoon so they split the bills to make their life easier. This is the exact reason why Mingyu felt inferior and anxious, it is a bit of a hyperbole but Wonwoo and him lives in two different world. He is more than reluctant to drag Wonwoo from the comfort of his own life to a uncertain mess called Kim Mingyu's life. He did not want Wonwoo to witness the hardship and challenges he faced. He is more than willing to restrain himself and suppress his feelings for Wonwoo if that would make a brighter future for the latter.

The three of them went back to their shared apartment after the closing of the bar, Mingyu went straight to the showers because he wanted to refresh himself, he still has to do this goddamn assignment dang it! Mingyu went to the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee and he instantly smiled to himself seeing Jeonghan being all giddy while watching '2gether The Series', a Thailand BL series which is Jeonghan's new favourite series after he finished watching 'Where Your Eyes Linger' last week. "Oh Mingyu-ya, working on your assignment tonight? Tell me if you need my help okie hehe this hyung will be here for you!" Jeonghan said while flashing his beautiful smile. Lord, this is the exact reason why Seungcheol always sulks when Jeonghan smiled to anybody else. Jeonghan's smile is dazzling!

"Hehe I have to finish this before tomorrow's class welp, but it's okay hyung this course is kinda easy so I can manage it on my own. I can see you have found yourself a new favourite series Jeonghannie hyung, have fun okay~ tell me the plot later!" he beams before making himself a cup of coffee and went into his room, all alone since his roommate is still in the showers. Mingyu started to work on his assignment, thank god he only needed to write a self reflection on their trip to a gallery last week. Last minutes are unhealthy as but it is the way of life. He get too engrossed in his self reflection that he was startled when Jihoon opened the door to their bedroom, look like he also has finished showering. Mingyu smiled sheepishly before continue typing his assignment, the faster he finishes this, the better. It took him 2 hours and he was done with his self reflection. Mingyu let a relieved sigh and Jihoon sat beside him, seeming like he wanted to say something.

"Mingyu-ya, Seokmin told me that Wonwoo seem kinda off these days. I told you this since I think that you maybe want to know this, is everything okay?" Jihoon asked and Mingyu could see that his little friend is concerned about him. Jihoon is a Music major and he has been Mingyu's roommate ever since their first years so Mingyu trusted him a lot too and Jihoon is more matured even though he looks like a little fairy so Mingyu did not hesitate to tell him everything in his mind.


Uwu hellooo~ hehe happy new year guys!

Okay so that's a little backgroud about Mingyu hehe and yes jeongcheol is one of my main ship so I hope you don't mind hehe XD

I will be updating maybe one or two chapters a day so i hope you can wait hehe and i actually wanted this tho be a short fic but hmmm that will not be the case i think ahhahah

Thankyou so much for reading anywayy! Comments are always welcome uwu don't worry i won't bite teehee

And yesh 2gether the series and Where your eyes linger are some of the Bls that I have watched hshhs you can watch it if you want tho its good hehe

Take care always, stay safe and see you next update okieee <3