1st

Strawberries and Cigarettes

Wonwoo was in his senior year. Raised by a well mannered conglomerate family, he knew nothing except studying and books mainly because he has been taught to be well mannered and study well so that has been the biggest part in his life. 

There were times when he will be invited by his friends to go out and enjoy but since all of that are not in his daily routine so he politely declined the offer. Of course he sometimes thought about his life but he was scared to try something new, he is a dead meat if his parents knew that he is doing anything unrelated to studying and preparing to take over thier family bussiness.

Love? Wonwoo learnt about love from books which he bought secretly since his parents would be furious if they knew that Wonwoo is trying to learn about love. Wonwoo was curious about love because his parents always said that love is a thing that will destroy one's life. Wonwoo did not believe that. He learnt from the books that love is a pure feeling from someone's heart that will give happiness to someone who falls in love. Wonwoo believed that the day will come for him to fall in love and before that day came, he will be waiting patiently.

Wonwoo never knew that the day he went to a convenience store would become that memorable.

He bought his favourite strawberry ice cream from the convenience store and on his way home, two unknown men had steal his money so Wonwoo run after them and he fell down after stumbled upon a rock. The moment he realised everything, he freaked out because he did not know the way to went back home.

He was trembling in fear when he heard footsteps nearing him. His mind went blank and his breathing rate became unstable, and by split seconds everything became dark.

Wonwoo woke up from the strong smell of cigarette smoke. He was in a car with someone, and he is so scared that nothing came out from his mouth.

"You okay kid? I mean you did not look okay so yeah I'm just asking."

Wonwoo locked eyes with the owner of that voice, and the guy did not look as terrifying as he thought. He has black hair with an undercut and dark brown eyes. Wonwoo may have been staring him for a bit too long so he chuckled and said

"Well, you can always take a picture if you want kid. That will last longer."

Wonwoo turned his head and he could feel his cheeks were getting warmer.

"S-Sorry.."

That was the only words that could came out from Wonwoo's mouth at that time.

"Ahaha don't worry kid, I am just kidding. Okay so you were chasing the brats that took your money and you can't find your way back home right?"

Wonwoo did not know how to respond to that because he did not know how this guy knew what happened to him but he nodded to answer the guy's question.

"Okay, but first let's eat strawberry ice cream. I saw your ice cream on the floor so I'm sure you didn't get to eat it right?"

They went to the convenience store and that guy bought two strawberry ice creams.

"Here you go kid, eat this and go back home safely okay? You know how to get back home from here right?"

Wonwoo nodded and ate his ice cream silently. He was thankful for this unknown guy but he just can't seem to say anything.

"Umm.. Thank you for helping me mister."

Wonwoo mustered out his courage to said those word. He heard chuckles and he look up, just to see the guy's face only a few inches from his.

"I'm sure that I'm not that old but if it's from a cute kid like you of course I would accept it."

He used his index finger to wipe the remaining ice cream  from Wonwoo's lips and ate it.

Wonwoo knew that he was in big trouble. His cheeks has turned into deep shades of pink and he knew that he was deeply in love.

He went back home feeling thousands of butterflies in his stomach. His shirt smelled like strawberries and cigarettes, the best fragrance in this whole world. He folded his shirt and keep it in a drawer so nobody can find out about his meeting with that guy.

He was unsure if they would meet again, but he believed in fate and slept that night with that guy in his mind.

___________________________________________________

​​​​​​IM DONE WITH CHAPTER ONE ASDFGHJKL AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT AM I WRITING NOW HAHAAHHA

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ^______^

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP EHE

ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD DAY AND COMMENTS BELOW❤️