Chapter 1

What Love Taught
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae and Hyukjae were on their way to practice. They usually go to a place near their school but they can no longer use it so Thunder, their fellow group member, offered to have the practice at their house.

 

Donghae: I wish we can still practice at the old place, this is not as accessible, we have to walk uphill a couple of blocks just to get there.

 

Hyukjae: There are many places in Seoul where we have to walk uphill, what are you complaining about? 

 

Donghae: I’m just tired. I didn’t get enough sleep.

 

Hyukjae: If you avoid staying up late, you will have more energy. I don’t understand how you can talk on the phone for hours.

 

Donghae: Is there something wrong about that?

 

Hyukjae: No, I don’t care about who you talk to, I’m just saying it’s not good to not have enough sleep.

 

Donghae: Yes, I know.

 

They arrived at the house and Thunder met them at the door.

 

Thunder: We’re downstairs, we’re only waiting for P.O. and we’ll start. 

 

Donghae followed Thunder and Hyukjae but he glanced around before going down the basement and it looks like Thunder’s family is well off. Donghae was on the last step of the stairs when he accidentally bumped into someone. He could feel the cold drink slowly seeping into his clothing as he instinctively bent his knees and reached out to catch the falling tray and glass.

 

Dara: Oh I’m so sorry I didn’t see you...

 

Donghae: (Looked up to see the person who was talking and got mesmerized by the girl’s beauty, he could barely talk) You’re....fine (beautiful actually, he thought to himself)

 

Dara: Oh no, let me take care of that, it’s going to stain. Thunder, go get some clothes for him while I wash his shirt.

 

Donghae: (Still dumbfounded and not understanding what she meant, it seemed like she wanted him to take off his shirt) I’ll be okay.

 

Thunder: Really, noona? You guys haven’t even been introduced yet and you want to see him without a shirt on? (chuckling while teasing his sister)

 

Dara: Yah! You guys are friends right? So they’re all like a younger brother to me, stop teasing. Your shirt? (Looking at Donghae)

 

Thunder: (Thunder whispered) Come on hyung, let’s get you out of that shirt, she’s not going stop with the mothering unless we do what she wants.

 

Donghae followed Dara and Thunder up the stairs. He looked back at Hyukjae but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter