Chapter 7

DM Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol, I'm ready, let's go" Sehun shouts from the hallway as Chanyeol fixes the finishing touches to his hair. He hasn't been to a fancy restaurant before and checking online the place Suho suggested they have dinner he tore apart his wardrobe looking for a suit jacket to make himself respectable and to fit in with the people there.

"So how do I look?" Chanyeol stands before his friend in the sitting room making Sehun look him up and down. "Damn you scrub up so well. If you were my type you would not be single" Sehun teases, making Chanyeol laugh. "Will this be ok to wear? I want to feel comfortable" he asks looking down at himself feeling nervous. "Chanyeol you look y as hell damn you might even find a sugar daddy at this place. I believe it's the best restaurant in Seoul for the rich" Sehun stands up showing off his outfit.

        

"Damn Sehun you really are out to show Suho what he is missing" Chanyeol teases back feeling so proud that 1. he can call Sehun his best mate looking so good and 2. that Sehun is out to impress tonight.

"I don't know why I am so nervous it's just a restaurant right and Suho is paying" Chanyeol keeps fidgeting making Sehun grab his arm. "Just pretend you're a businessman and you can afford to eat there" Sehun tries to reassure his friend but fails. "Sehun I can't even afford a glass of water in a restaurant like that" Chanyeol huffs knowing he will panic and do something wrong in such a fancy restaurant embarrassing himself to the point he will have to leave and go into hiding.

"Will you stop worrying, it's just dinner, it's not like you're getting married" Sehun continues to try to calm him as a knock comes to the door. Heading to the door and opening it Jaehyun stands so tall and proud.

        

"Damn we are all looking so good tonight" Sehun says as Jaehyun steps inside. "Holy crap look how good we look" Jaehyun looks the other two over before furrowing a brow at Chanyeol. "Why does your face look like you are heading to your death or something?" Jaehyun waits as Chanyeol looks at him shocked." Leave him, he is really nervous going to this place. He thinks he won't fit in" Sehun grabs his keys and phone holding open the door ready to leave. "Oh you will be fine just pretend you're loaded and you will fit right in. Now hurry Suho is down stairs, he's driving" Jaehyun heads out the door as Sehun waits for Chanyeol. "Sehun I'm so nervous I feel like my stomach will fall out my " Chanyeol slowly walks to the door as Sehun pushes him out closing the door behind him. "Look how about we pretend we own a music company and SuperM are our band. Will you relax then?" Sehun watches as a smile finally crosses his friends face. "Now that I can do" Chanyeol stands straighter and hurries down the stairs making sure not to hold their boss up any longer.

"Wow don't you guys really scrub up well" Suho holds open his car door as the others finally reach him. "You ain't so bad yourself boss" Chanyeol says with confidence as he feels more comfortable thinking of his fake business in his head and how he will role play being a huge top CEO of a music company just in case anyone starts to talk to him. "Let's get going" Suho climbs back into his car as the others all clip on their seat belts before heading off for dinner.

At the restaurant

"Welcome to Cece's"

"Hi we have a table for four under Suho" Suho smiles as the matradee shows them to their table. "Holy this place is way to fancy what if I drop or break something. Man I can't relax here" Chanyeol keeps fidgeting making the others laugh at him as they are shown to their table sitting down. "What's wrong with you? his boss asks, making Chanyeol sit up." He is nervous of it being such a fancy place" Sehun tells him, making Suho stop a waitress and order a bottle of champagne. "I have ordered us a drink just relax and enjoy yourself" Suho smiles seeing Sehun sit beside him. He does fancy Sehun but he knows he messed up on their date when his ex showed up. Sehun told him off the day after and warned him to stay away. Taking a deep breath knowing he can't even try to win his trust back so he decides to wait a little longer and hopefully can try again when the wound that he caused Sehun heals over.

"Oh wow you can order anything here?" Chanyeol looks up from the menu surprised as Sehun and Jaehyun turn their eyes to Suho who finds it so cute how they are surprised that at Cece's even though it's a flashy expensive restaurant you can still order your favourite burger and chips." Yeah order what you want" Suho smiles looking back down at his menu. "Since it's an expensive place and I will probably never eat here again I will try something different" Sehun says scanning the menu as Chanyeol kicks him under the table. "Ouch why you do that for? " Sehun moans, rubbing his leg as Chanyeol keeps staring at the door making the others turn to see why he has turned pale.

"Oh crappy crap" Jaehyun lifts up his menu hiding his face behind it. "This only happens in fan fics" Sehun burst out laughing as Chanyeol sinks into his chair hiding his face behind his menu. "Why are you three acting so weird?" Suho looks around, spotting a big group of guys he has seen before enter the room and sit close to where they are. "SuperM just entered the building" Suho teases as he can't help but laugh seeing his staff all blush and try to hide.

Chanyeol can't control his emotions, his stomach is twisting and turning now seeing who just walked into the room is a lot worse. "They look so hot oh my god" Jaehyun whispers from behind his menu while taking a little peak at them.

"Let's order some food," Suho says as the waitress arrives.

They order what they want and wait patiently while Suho tries to talk to them but the three of them are paying the boss no attention. "Will I ask if they want to join us?" Suho says trying to hold back a smile as the three sit up straight blushing. "Please don't do that" Sehun touches his arm praying their boss doesn't get any strange ideas.

"Suho how are you?" they all look up seeing a guy walk towards their boss. "Oh lord how are you Kasper it's been years how are you?" They watch their boss get up from his chair hugging this stranger. "Excuse me these are my friends, Chanyeol, Sehun and Jaehyun" he introduces them as Sehun notices that he came in with SuperM. "Nice to meet you all. Suho you look great we must meet up alone for a cuppa and a catch up I must get back to the lads. I'll drop by the bakery during the week to see you. Nice meeting you all" Kasper shakes Suho's hand again and leaves sitting with SuperM.

"How do you know him?" Jaehyun asks, getting rather excited. "Aww I was in music with Kasper and now he teaches dancing for new groups. I never knew he was linked with SuperM". He just smiles and tucks into his food that has arrived as the other three just stare at him in shock that he never once spoke about them.

"Wait you know their choreographer oh man I'm so poor, I know nobody famous" Chanyeol huffs while eating his food. "Yes you know SuperM you have spoken to them, got autographs from them, gave them free food" Jaehyun sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter