Chapter 12

DM Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh god man you are miserable these days. What happened to happy crazy Chanyeol who blares SuperM in the car?" Sehun pushes the bakery door open as Chanyeol practically drags his feet into the bakery, behind the counter and into the back rooms.

"Misery guts" Sehun huffs sitting in a booth and taking his phone from his pocket. Scrolling to check any more updates from SuperM he smiles seeing the small videos of them walking around sightseeing and signing huge posters of themselves. Bursting out laughing he drops his phone finding it hard to breathe at the moment.

"Eh you ok?" Chanyeol joins him, fixing his apron around his waist and tying it at the back.

" Did you see the new post from SuperM?" 

" Which one?" Chanyeol sits in the booth in front of him taking out his phone.

" I can't tell you you have to see it for yourself" Sehun stands up still laughing as he heads behind the counter to put his coat and bag in the back room

Scrolling through the SuperM page he clicks on the one video he hasn't seen yet and looks at the screen with a furrowed brow. " What the hell is Kai writing ?" He says out loud rewatching the video again he bursts out laughing.

"He wrote in the English language and then changed it " Chanyeol shouts before bursting out laughing. 

" Aww bless he is just so adorable " Sehun rejoins him at the booth looking at Chanyeol who is now slumped down in the booth looking rather pale.

" Yeol you don't look great are you ok?" Sehun places the back of his hand on his friend forehead

"I feel crap Sehun and I have a small cough" Chanyeol rubs his chest and lays his head back a little 

"You need to go to the doc. I thought you were not well because you just missed Baekhyun but I think you're actually sick Yeol " Sehun sits down worried for his friend 

"I'll be ok Sehun I'm a warrior" Chanyeol moves to stand up and loses his balance a little 

"You need to go home" Sehun holds his friend by the arm and helps him sit again.

"Morning all" Suho, their boss, enters the bakery smiling till he spots Chanyeol with his head laying on the table.

"Is everything ok?" He walks over worried as Chanyeol sits up 

" You look like you need a doctor, " Suho says, touching Chanyeol's forehead with the back of his hand. "You're burning up" Suho says before taking out his phone and making a call.

"Ok doctor will see you now If we can get you across the road to his clinic" Suho signals for Sehun to help him as they both take an arm each and walk him across the road near the car park.

"Hey Chanyeol it's me doctor Lee how long have you been feeling like this?" The doctor helps guide them into his room as they lay Chanyeol on the examination bed.

"I've just been a bit down lately but I have a small little cough. I assumed it was because of the change in the weather. I was ok this morning it's like it just hit me worse all of a sudden" Chanyeol moans holding his now pumping sore head.

"Ok let me check your chest by listening to the lungs" the doctor helps him sit up as the others wait outside .

"Ok take a deep breath and let it out" the doctor listens closely then removes his stethoscope.

"Chanyeol you have the start of a chest infection. I will give you some medicine to clear it right up that should help with bringing the temperature down also. You need to be in bed resting so the rest of the week you will have off work. I will give your boss the sick note" the doctor scribbles down on this notepad as Chanyeol looks down at his hands. 

"I never usually get sick doctor " Chanyeol huffs a little feeling crap right now

" We can all get sick at some stage it's just your turn I'm afraid. But look you caught it early be grateful you only have a little cough now it can get worse. You may want to cough up some phlegm please spit it out don't swallow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter