Chapter 11

DM Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few days now and I haven't heard from Baekhyun but I don't really mind he is in America. All I can do it keep watching the SuperM insta page and keep updated that way. Rolling over in my comfy bed not wanting to get up today. I am feeling rather sorry for myself so I grab my phone and start to scroll.

Screaming into the pillow like a love struck puppy I can't believe it they posted finally.

"What's wrong, who I kill?" Sehun bursts in the door holding a baseball bat with his hair all over the place.

"Sorry Sehun but look SuperM posted finally come see"  I pat the bed beside me as he huffs and turns his back to me to leave the bedroom

"Kai is in a towel~" I as he drops the bat runs and jumps on the bed all excited.

"Oh dear lord check out his body he needs to drop the towel" he screams taking my phone drooling.

"Eh do you mind, go screen shot it off your own phone"  taking my phone back I scroll more

"Sehun look at this" Turning my phone as he rushes back in the bedroom with his own phone now he lands beside me on the bed.

"Look at that. I can only imagine they are so nervous right now. This is so big for them to break America"

"I hope they will be treated well yeol they deserve a chance" .

"Hey show me how to screen shot I want that pic"  Sehun passes me his phone making me laugh that he still can't use the damn thing.

"Here look Kai has his own page" I show him the screen

"Omg that's him and Taemin" he looks at me all excited

"Yeah that's them in America. Look how happy two best friends finally get to be in group together and in America at the same time"

"Oh my baby looks so happy" he smiles wiping a tear making me question what really did go on with Kai and Sehun.

"So he's yiur baby now really. What actually went on with you two?"

"Nothing mind your business" he covers his blushing face with one of my pillows as I decide now to tickle him.

"Spill" I pull the pillow away as he screams for me to stop

"OK ok I kissed him nothing more" he rolls his eyes and smiles but me k owing me that long I know he is lying

"Oh hell no, you did stuff didn't you?" he shrugged his shoulders trying to hold back a smile.

"Please tell please come on I'm your best friend" I please with him and use my best puppy dog face as he sits up on the bed looking at me

"We kissed and he eh did stuff to me" he covers his face no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter