Chapter 4

DM Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omg he actually messaged me back. Jumping around the bathroom I can't believe he replied. Who would have ever thought their favourite idol would reply back to them. I have only ever dreamed of this. Wait... Idols usually don't reply back. Stopping myself from jumping I slowly go to sit on the lid of the toilet thinking all kinds of things like why did he reply back to me?. Does he trust me not to share it with the world?. Is he just being nice?. Leaning further back on the toilet as my heart keeps pounding in my chest and my hands all sweaty that I nearly drop my phone. I can't believe he replied. Jumping up from the toilet I start to panic. Do I reply... .. Do I leave him on read..... he is a Celebrity, will he share our messages with the others? I pace the bathroom floor wondering what the hell to do.

Calming a little I try to type back but my thumbs feel like they don't belong to me as I have no control over them. Shaking each hand at a time as if it will bring them back to life, I try again.


Oh crap should I have mentioned that. I'm an idiot, I even spelt I wrong. Great now he is gonna think I am an idiot. Well done Chanyeol.  Turning off my shower as I am too busy now to have one I head back to my bedroom and lay on my bed staring at the screen.
Wait if I keep the message open he will see I am waiting for a reply and that will make him think I have no life. Coming out of the message part I wait for that little arrow to tell me I have a message as I keep refreshing the page.

Waiting patiently like some stalker I keep touching my phone screen so it doesn't turn off incase insta is being a jerk and decides to not tell me I have a message like it does sometimes.
Getting off my bed in a panic I search for my charger. Even though my phone is on 40% anything could happen and now is not that time. Fishing it from under my bed I plug it in and attach it to my phone making me relax a bit knowing I have it all covered just in case I get a reply.

***

Slowly waking up to the screeching sound of my alarm I begin to panic. Sitting up in bed so fast I grab my phone turning my alarm off and also checking my insta for messages since I fell asleep watching my phone. Unplugging the charger from my phone since it's been charging all night. I feel a sense of sadness come over me. He didn't reply and me like an idiot fell asleep watching my phone.

Dragging my tired off the bed. I walk like a zombie towards the shower before the thought of the good times of yesterday enter my head. I met my favourite idol. I shouldn't be sad, I should be on top of the world. Smiling from ear to ear I strip off my clothes, turn on SuperM jopping song and get into the shower to get ready for work.
 

"Morning Chanyeol you seem in a better mood today" Jaehyun says opening the door of the bakery for me. "Yeah I feel so much better after a..... Good Nights sleep" I quickly walk past him into the locker room kicking myself that I was nearly going to tell him I got a message from Baekhyun. Hanging up my coat and bag I grab my apron, putting it over my head and tying the straps at my back. I look at my phone again, setting it to vibrate only and placing it in my pocket hoping to feel it if I get a message.

"I couldn't sleep last night. I kept thinking of my future husband and how our lives would be," Jaehyun says smiling as he sweeps the floor making sure we are ready for opening. "Oh yeah you marrying him are you, when is the wedding?" I smirk at him as he twirls around the brush as if it is a person he is dancing with. "It will be a winter wedding in the snow" he smiles more dreaming about his wedding making me begin to think of one with Baekhyun as I place menus on all the tables.

"When would you get married Chan come on play along" he throws a cloth to get my attention making me sit on the edge of the table looking up at the ceiling trying to think. "OK it would be in spring just as all the stunning colours of the flowers begin to blossom. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom as me and my partner walk hand in hand down along their beautiful pathway as they line the paths either side making a cherry blossom tunnel just for us".

"Sounds beautiful" . I hear a different more angel voice speak as I jump up from the table not realising Jaehyun opened the main door to the bakery and there standing just inside is Baekhyun and Taemin from of course SuperM.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter