Chapter 5

DM Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey you"

I notice that.... voice.....that's...... that's that's Baekhyun. Dropping the keys and everything else I am holding to the ground I turn and back into the door of the bakery so I'm leaning against it looking at the most beautiful human being standing in front of me leaning on his car.

"I think you dropped something" he playfully smiles at me but nope I'm frozen to the spot trying to get over the fact that my idol is here alone talking to me. I know he was here earlier but he is here now alone and it's dark. Oh crap.

"Are you ok?" he moves closer picking up the keys and other things I dropped. " yeah sorry, you just scared me that's all. There is never usually anyone else around here at night time"

"I can see that" he smiles that million dollar smile handing me back my things. "Thank you, oh did you want something from the bakery. I can open it back up if you like?" I fidget with the keys making him laugh. "Won't you get into trouble?" he watches me opens the door again as I hold it open for him. "Who will know?" I smile so calmly at him but on the inside I am cursing and jumping around that the Byun Baekhyun from SuperM is with me in the bakery late at night alone. we are alone. I close the door, locking it as I move into the bakery further watching him sit at the booth at the back of the bakery where it's more dark. "Will I turn the lights on?" I reach for them as he stops me "No leave them like this, we won't be seen by fans this way" my heart sinks a little from those words. Is it that bad to be an idol, do they have to run and hide.

He gets up from the booth and heads towards me as he walks around the back of the counter. "Where are all the cakes?" he says with a pout making me nearly melt like a puddle of water on the floor as his cute pouty face.

"In the back in the fridge" I follow in behind him as he pushes the door and enters the back room. "Wow this is so cool" he picks a strawberry from a bowl popping it into his mouth. "Mmmm so good" he says while looking around at everything. Me, I can't stop looking at him and wondering why the hell he is here after hours.

"I was supposed to put the icing and the sprinkles on the doughnuts but I was too tired and thought I would come back early to do it tomorrow" he looks at the sprinkles and then at me. "Oh can I help?" he claps his hand all excited and I still can't get over he is here with me alone.

"Sure but wash your hands and put this apron around you so as not to ruin your clothes"  he rushes over to the sink really washing his hands as my mind drifts off. Maybe I am after falling asleep in the bakery and this is all my dream. "OK, all ready," he says, knocking me out of my dream. "OK my turn" I wash my hand and place my apron on making my way over to him just wanting to get stuck in.

"OK so these are all the doughnuts and these are the icing boxes I need to make up for them. If you want to you can start with bubblegum flavour. It's right beside you there" he looks really interested while checking and listening at what to do. "So take a doughnut like this, dip it in the icing and place it in the sprinkles and pop them onto this tray right here and it's done". I turn to face him and he has the biggest smile on his face making me melt again. If I keep melting like this I will have to rewash the damn floor.

"OK I got this. Pick up the doughnut, place it in the weird looking icing then drop it in the sprinkly buggers and then on the tray" he smiles up at me af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter