Chapter 3

DM Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did he just pass out? "Sehun and Jaehyun rush over seeing Chanyeol slumped over the table." Chanyeol wake up are you ok? " Sehun nudges him trying to wake him." I'm not giving him CPR" Jaehyun says watching Sehun trying to wake him. "You don't give CPR if they are still breathing idiot" Sehun shakes his friend more finally making him wake. " man you scared us, are you ok?" Sehun sits beside his friend in the booth with his arm around him. "I guess seeing them and realising Byun Baekhyun saw my DM got a bit too much for me so I passed out" Chanyeol takes a drink of his sugary drink and catches his breath.

"Did I dream that they were really here?" Chanyeol looks at his friends for answers. "Yes my future husband was here with his friends" Jaehyun smiles all excited, still holding the piece of paper with the autograph in his hand afraid to let it go. "Who is the tall guy by the way?" Sehun blushes making the other two laugh. "His name is Kim Jongin but they all call him Kai, why do you fancy him?" Chanyeol teases his friend who used to hate him singing any SuperM songs. "Yeah he is handsome" Sehun blushes again before leaving the table to grab some food for himself. "They are more than handsome, these men are gods and have been here and touched our hands and gave us autographs. This has been the best day ever" Jaehyun screams in excitement as Chanyeol still can't believe it himself.

Looking out the window smiling Chanyeol thinks to himself whether to send another message or not. "Will I send him another message Jaehyun?" Chanyeol looks at his friend who has a mouthful of cake. Covering his mouth as he finishes eating Jaehyun then speaks "Yes go for it what have you to lose he may reply back after being here who knows" Jaehyun gets up from his seat and sits beside Chanyeol as he opens his insta and begins to type.

"Jaehyun look at the bottom of the screen. Does that mean what I think it means?" They both look at each other and back to the phone and then back to each other. "He saw your new message" Jaehyun covers his mouth in excitement "Holy there are 3 dots on the screen now" Jaehyun shouts as Chanyeol drops the phone onto the table and gets up from his seat. "No no tell me he isn't writing" Chanyeol panics as Jaehyun checks the phone "OK he isn't writing" Jaehyun smiles all excited. "Jaehyun he is writing isn't he" Chanyeol starts to panic and sweat at the idea of a message coming from his favourite idol. "I lied, he is writing" Jaehyun starts bouncing on the chair watching the screen waiting for the three dots to disappear. "I feel like I am living a dream they where here and now a message, are we gonna die and God is giving us one more amazing day on this planet" Jaehyun says all excited still watching the phone.

"I can't cope he is just so gorgeous in real life like oh my god, anyone that gets with him would have the best life ever" Chanyeol slumps back down onto his seat feeling sad that one day the man he admires and adores and loves will be in love with someone. closing his phone he slips it into his pocket to a now very upset Jaehyun and Sehun. "Eh why did you do that for, are you not excited anymore what's wrong with you man the man of your dreams was here touched your hand gave you a aut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter