Chapter 14

DM Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After watching the SuperM concert and having their own little party Chanyeol lays on his bed thinking of the smaller as he holds his chest while coughing. He really doesn't feel well and can't seem to calm his coughing down.

" Yeol are you ok?" Sehun bursts in the bedroom door and rushes to his friend coughing on the bed and who is turning red.

"JAEHYUN CALL AN AMBULANCE" Sehun rushes to open the window as Chanyeol keeps coughing.

" Why am I calling an ambulance ?" Jaehyun enters the room seeing his friend gasp for small bits of air. He quickly calls 112 and explains what is wrong.

" Chanyeol stay with us ok help is on the way" Sehun tries to comfort his friend as best he can but the taller is grabbing at him to help him breathe better.

" What do we do Sehun?" Jaehyun grabs his hair in his hands not knowing what to do to help his friend.

" We can't do anything but be here for him and hope the ambulance arrives soon" Sehun can feel the tears in his eyes but he holds them back so he can be strong for his friend who could be dying right in his arms.

BANG BANG

" That's them" Jaehyun runs as quickly as he can to let the paramedics in and shows them the way

" Ok how long has he been like this?" The paramedic says as two of them rush into the room dropping their bag onto the floor and reaching for Chanyeol.

" Five minutes" Sehun steps away to let them look him over.

Watching as the paramedic gives Chanyeol some oxygen Jaehyun and Sehun watch on holding each other's arm hoping Chanyeol will be ok

"Ok what's his name?" one asks as he get a needle ready for Chanyeol's arm.

" Its Chanyeol he has been suffering with a chest infection and he was getting better but today he just can't seem to stop coughing" Sehun can't hold it back anymore and he lets go of his tears.

" Ok one of you get me the antibiotics he was taking and the other on come and hold his hand we need to try get him to relax so I can give him this injection that should open the lungs so he can breathe"

Jaehyun pushes Sehun towards Chanyeol as he makes a run to get the medicine Chanyeol has been taking.

" Here" he passes the medicine to the paramedic as he reads the label and puts them in his pocket. " Ok Chanyeol I want you to take a deep breath for me after three" the paramedic injects Chanyeol and counts to three.

Chanyeol does as he was told and takes a deep breath and lets out a cough and grips Sehun's hand harder as tears roll down his eyes

" There you go keep taking some deep breathes for me" The paramedic seems happy now that his patient is breathing a bit better.

" You gave us su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter