First date *FINALE*

So what?

5 adults find themselves surrounding the bodies of 2 young girls. Haseul is covering , tears b at her eyes. Jiwoo is clinging to Sooyoung as Jinsol finds herself wrapping around Jungeun.

'What do we do?' Jiwoo sighs. 'It's my ward, my responsibility.' With bated breath, they watch as Jiwoo approaches the bodies slowly. Reaching out for Yerim first, she gently lays a hand on her shoulder.

'NOT MY POWER-UP!' Jiwoo startles as Yerim suddenly yells out, waking up at once at the touch to her shoulder. She was never a deep sleeper, Yeojin however...

'Oh, hey guys! SooSoo!' Jinsol chuckles as Sooyoung waves back to her sister. 'Had a good nap, Yerimie?' They receive a nod in return, followed by a gentle look directed to the youngest in the room. 'She didn't want to stop playing but she started getting sleepy so we moved to the bed to play more comfortably. She even propped my foot up with her frog plushie!' Yerim emphasizes by pointing at her leg. 'But then she fell asleep so I cleaned up her switch so it wouldn't fall and kind of fell asleep too.' The adults all smile at Yerim's genuinely friendly nature. 'Thank you for that, Yerim.' Haseul pats her on the head in thanks to which Yerim blushes slightly, lips wide in a smile.

'Do we have to go home?' Jinsol chuckles. 'We don't quite yet but I was thinking of taking Jungeun here out for dinner at some point.' Yerim jumps up in joy. 'OMG YOU FINALLY ASKED HER OUT!' This loud outburst of course causes Yeojin to stir from her peaceful sleep. 'YERIM, SHUT UP!' The whole room laughs as they watch Yeojin hit the girl next to her with her pillow. 'Sorry! But my sister actually asked the pretty doctor out!' At this, she stops and looks over at the adults in the room. 'Huh, neat. Oh, hey sis.' Yerim chuckles at Yeojin's relaxed disposition and gently reaches out to fix her hair, which got messed up during their nap. Yeojin allows her, blushing slightly.

'You still need to take your medication, Yeo. But how about we grab some tea in the common room? Jiwoo says you can even have your dinner there if you want.' Yeojin's eyes light up. 'Can Yerim have dinner with me?' Jiwoo chuckles and nods. 'How about we all have dinner together here and those 2 lovebirds go on their date?' Sooyoung raises her eyebrows suggestively at Jinsol and just about avoids getting smacked up the head by her.

'Sounds good to me. I do need to get back to my office after dinner though, if you don't mind?' Jinsol shakes her head and gently tucks a stray hair back into Jungeun's ponytail. 'As long as I get to take you out, I'm fine with anything.' The pair smile at each other as Sooyoung fake gags and Yeojin hides in Yerim's shoulder. 'Yerim, make your sister stop being gross, please.' Yeojin brings smiles to everyone's faces quickly and they start making their way out of the hospital room. 

'I'll get us some food fixed, you guys go ahead to the common room!' Jiwoo smiles brightly and skips off into the hallway. Sooyoung chuckles, watching her leave. Yeojin allows Yerim to hold her shoulder to balance herself with the ankle brace. 'Let's sit quickly so Yerim can rest her leg more!' The 2 youngest blush as the adults giggle at them but let them pass and waddle to the common room. Haseul winks at the doctor and gang leader before following the girls to keep an eye on them.

'So, where would you like to eat?' Jungeun chuckles. 'I figured you already had a place in mind when you asked me out.' Jinsol blushes and sputters. 'I don't want to assume- I don't know what you like yet...' Pouting adorably, Jinsol looks at the doctor with big brown eyes, causing the latter to blush and look down. 'I'm not really picky. I'm just glad to spend time with you.' Jinsol smiles and gently grabs Jungeun's hand. 'I think I have an idea then.'

 

* * *

 

'How did you find this place?' Jinsol smiles at her as Jungeun is in awe at the sight before her. They're at a smal riverside diner, overlooking the water with willowtrees covering the terrace area. It creates the illusion of privacy. It's like being in a secret oasis. 

'I've always liked water so I like spending time near the riverside. I go for runs along it often and eventually bumped into this place one day. The owner is a very sweet old lady and I've brought the other girls here often too. The lady says at this point it's like we're all her daughters so she treats us well.' Jungeun looks at the darkhaired beauty sitting next to her on the wooden bench. Her eyes reflect the moon light beautifully, making them sparkle like the surface of the water of the river they're next to. 'I'm glad you decided to take me here. I'm honoured really.' Jinsol blushes and looks down, her hand shyly finding Jungeun's.

'I hope you I get to bring you here more often after this.' Jungeun bites her lip, blushing and leaning her shoulder against Jinsol's. Her hand squeezes Jinsol's back tightly. 'I'd love that.' Their eyes meet as Jinsol turns to her with a soft smile. 

'Look who it is! My favourite daughter!' Jinsol chuckles and lets go of Jungeun for a moment to greet the elderly lady. 'Hi, eomma. How are you?' The lady pats her cheeks gently and eyes Jungeun. 'I'm fine as always! Now, who is this?' The lady smiles at Jungeun sweetly, her eyes sparkling like Jinsol's did just a moment ago. 'My name is Kim Jungeun, pleased to meet you, ma'am.' Jungeun reaches out a hand in vain as she's quickly pulled into a tight motherly hug. She chuckles and melts into it instinctively. 'Nonsense! You call me eomma too! Are you finally settling down, Jinsol-ah?' She lets go of Jungeun and smiles at the pair happily. 'I'd hope so, this is our first date.' Her eyes widen and she claps excitedly. 'Oh, how special she must be then! Let me make you the best dinner I can! What do you want, sweeties?' Jinsol chuckles at the lady's antics and turns to Jungeun. 'Anything you'd like? I must say, her tteokbeokki is to die for.' Jungeun her lips. 'I do love tteokbeokki. It's been a while since I had some.' 

Winking at Jinsol, the owner turns away quickly. 'I'LL MAKE THE BEST DAMN TTEOKBEOKKI YOU'VE EVER HAD THEN!' Jinsol laughs with Jungeun as they watch her leave. 'Why do I feel like she'd get along with Jiwoo very well?' Jinsol laughs more and wipes a tear from her eye. 'Oh my god, yes! Maybe Soo will bring her here someday.' Jungeun smiles and nods, settling down. As Jinsol pours her some water, they slip into easy conversation. Yerim and some of the other girls come up and Jungeun falls more in love as she hears how much Jinsol is willing to do for those girls that need it.

 

* * *

 

'I must say, that really was the best tteokbeokki I've had in a while.' Jungeun giggles as Jinsol parks at the hospital. Sooyoung had texted that she was taking Yerim home already but that she wants to visit Yeojin again the next day. Jinsol readily agreed because it gives her a chance to visit Jungeun again as well. Since they came in with Jinsol's car, she offered to let Jungeun call her whenever work was done and drive her home but apparently she had an extra surgery to monitor on top of some emergency room duty, so she was staying the night at the hospital as she often does.

Jinsol steps out and walks around to open Jungeun's door for her. 'Thank you.' Jinsol simply smiles and closes the door, leaning against the car next to Jungeun.

'Thanks for tonight, Jinsol. I really had a good time. I've had a good time all day actually thanks to you and Yerim.' She blushes and looks up at her date. 'I can say the same to you, Jungeun. Thanks for helping out my sister and indulging me in this date. I'd love to take you out again soon, if you'll allow me.' Smiling, Jungeun nods and finds herself stepping closer to Jinsol, leaning her side against her with her head on her shoulder.

'I'd be sad if you don't. I like you, Jinsol.' The gang leader blushes, her heart rate going up. 'I really like you too, Jungeun.' Before either of them can say something stupid again, Jungeun moves away from the car and stands in front of Jinsol.

'I really should get back to work. I'll see you tomorrow? You can call me if Yerim needs anything, okay?' Jinsol nods before moving in and wrapping her arms around Jungeun's waist. 'I will. Don't overwork yourself, doc. Stay safe.' Jungeun nods, reaching up and resting her hands on Jinsol's shoulders. 'I will. Text me when you get home?' Nodding, Jinsol moves closer. 'May I give you a kiss for good luck?' Blushing, Jungeun leans in closer and closes the gap between them in a sweet kiss.

'I don't need luck, I'm a trained physician.' Jinsol laughs as Jungeun tries to act cool. 'Of course, my bad. Stay safe, Jungie. Goodnight.' Jungeun gives Jinsol's shoulders a final squeeze and steps away. 'Goodnight, Jinsol.'

Jinsol leans against her car and waits until Jungeun walks into the building. She relishes in the breeze cooling her down, lifting her bangs slightly as she looks up. 'Is it bad that I'm happy those guys went after Yerim?' 

With that in mind, she gets back into her car and drives off to get home, thoughts of gang wars, sweet and hot doctors and sick little girls drifting in her mind until she falls asleep in her bed with a smile on her lips and an extra room in her heart, titled, 'Kim Jungeun'.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

Author's note:

LOONA1STWIN!!! FINALLY! They deserved it and I'm so proud of the girls and of orbits! 

This is the end of this fic but if requested enough, I may make an epilogue :)

Hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night! :3