Extra #2

Coffee Breaks (with Love)

- ⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝ -

E x t r a # 2.

- ⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟ -

 

The backstory after the events of Part I...

 

When Eunhyuk entered the doors the next morning, he was startled to see s chattering excitedly with each other.

Ryeowook noticed him and his features brightened in an instant. “Eunhyuk-hyung!” he exclaimed, gathering the others’ attention as he quickly sauntered up to Eunhyuk and gave him a warm embrace. “Congratulations on your relationship!”

Eunhyuk was dumbfounded. “...Huh? Wait, where did you hear that from?”

Ryeowook pulled away and answered simply, “From Heechul-hyung.”

Eunhyuk resisted the urge to facepalm at that moment. He should’ve known that it was a bad idea to text Heechul about the details. He had been too excited last night, and Heechul was the first one who asked him how it went, so he had blabbered everything without even thinking twice.

...I’m an idiot.

“So it’s true?!” Donghae’s voice cut in as he grabbed Eunhyuk’s shoulders and turned the latter around to face him. “Yah, Eunhyuk-ah… never knew you had it in you,” Donghae praised, patting his same-age friend on the back.

“Wait a sec!!” Eunhyuk wailed in discomfort. “Get away from me! It’s embarrassing!”

“Hyung! Since when??” Kyuhyun interjected with a bright grin, always eager to know the details.

“It was back in 2017, right?!” Donghae supplied, his eyes sparkling.

“Tell us everything!!” Ryeowook pressed, shaking Eunhyuk by the shoulders.

“Just go ask Yesung-hyung…” Eunhyuk said weakly.

“Yesung-hyung doesn’t get affected by teasings and it’s much more fun to ask you!” Ryeowook replied, and at that moment, Eunhyuk had seen the smile of a devil for the first time in his life.

This is all Heechul-hyung’s fault, Eunhyuk sobbed.


-;-


Yesung cheered silently to himself as he browsed through the news, proud that Super Clap was doing well. Even Pink Magic was doing fairly better than he expected. In fact, it ranked 4th on the Gaon Chart not that long ago.

“Hyuuung!” Ryeowook’s familiar high-pitched voice rang in his ears. “Congratulations!

Yesung smiled, still immersed in browsing through his SNS. “Thanks, Wook-ah,” he responded gratefully as Ryeowook hugged him from behind, arms around his neck.

“Who would’ve thought that it would be Eunhyuk-hyung, right?” Ryeowook said, chuckling as he let go of his hyung. “You’re happy, right, hyung?”

“Huh? Eunhyuk?” Yesung said, confused as he tore his gaze away from his phone. “Why are you talking about him so suddenly?”

Ryeowook punched him playfully on the shoulder. “Eyy, don’t be shy now, Yesung-hyung. We won’t tease you too much, OK? I promise. I even told Kyu and Donghae to mellow it down with you.”

Yesung chuckled in disbelief. “What are you talking about?”

Ryeowook leaned towards him and spoke as if he was sharing a secret. “I heard about it. About yesterday. You and Eunhyuk-hyung.”

A lightbulb went off in Yesung’s head and he sighed, nodding in understanding. “Ah, that’s what you were referring to. Yeah, I was surprised, too. I didn’t expect it, actually.”

It was true. Yesung never really expected Eunhyuk to be the one dragging him out to spend time, and to a café, of all places. He should’ve known that the members would about this since both of them were opposites and would often bicker with each other whenever they were together.

“You shouldn’t have pretended not to know anything about it when I asked!” Ryeowook exclaimed, laughing.

“But I really had no idea what you were talking about,” Yesung defended, though he was smiling.

“Hyung is getting slow these days~ must be because of old age!” Ryeowook teased before bolting towards the door.

“Yah!! Kim Ryeowook!” Yesung shouted as he ran after the eternal maknae.


-;-


After that, Yesung seemed to be getting a lot of knowing looks from the members. Whenever he was with Eunhyuk and the others were in the same room, Kyuhyun and Donghae would glance their way, grin like idiots, and wiggle their eyebrows suggestively. Yesung would just laugh them off, shaking his head at the childish actions of his dongsaengs. Eunhyuk though, on the other hand, seemed to mind them a lot; he’d blush and cover his face with his hands, and sometimes he’d even kick them in the whenever they teased the two of them.

Typical kids… Yesung thought to himself as he watched Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Donghae, and even Shindong join in on the teasing, making poor Eunhyuk’s cheeks even redder than before. They never grow up…

Heechul snickered to himself as he sat in the corner playing games on his phone. “Jongwoon’s such a cool guy,” he remarked in amusement.

“Definitely a cool guy,” Siwon said, nodding his head in agreement.

Leeteuk placed a hand over his mouth to hide a chuckle. “Eunhyuk’s the only one getting flustered. It’s so cute.”

“Must be nice to be in love~” Heechul commented airily.


fin


.。.:*☆ Thank you so much to everyone who read and supported this fic! I am very grateful and I appreciate it a lot. ^^

.。.:*☆ See you all in another YeHyuk fic!