Epilogue

Coffee Breaks (with Love)

Epilogue

 

“Hyung… I don’t want to sing a duet with you just yet after all,” said Eunhyuk.

Yesung looked at him, surprised. “Oh? Why not?”

“Because hyung wrote the song while thinking of me as your dongsaeng,” Eunhyuk replied simply, folding his arms across his chest. “So I don’t want to sing it with you.”

There was silence for a moment before Yesung burst into laughter.

“Okay, okay, I’ll humor you, then,” Yesung said in amusement. “So what shall I do with it in the meantime?”

“You mean the song?”

“Yeah. What else would it be?”

“Well…” Eunhyuk pondered over it for a moment, then grinned widely.

Yesung stared at him. He had met tons of people in his life, but for him, Eunhyuk’s smile always seemed the brightest.

“Compose another one, then we’ll release a mini-album together!” Eunhyuk proposed.

“What?” Yesung was taken aback by the unexpected suggestion. “Wait, you mean…?”

“Yeah! A collab!!” Eunhyuk said enthusiastically. “Or… we could form a unit together?!”

“A unit?! Wait, wait.” Yesung raised his arms as a form of surrender. “You’re getting too excited about this. Let’s talk slowly… Besides, what could we name our unit anyway?”

“Er… Tom & Jerry?”

“That’s ridiculous and you know it…”

“But hyung! Don’t you want to have a lot of duets with me?? If it goes well, we could perform your — our songs on stage together!”

“I know that, but…” Suddenly, Yesung stopped in his tracks, seemingly staring at something. Eunhyuk followed his gaze and realized that his hyung was looking at a newly-renovated coffee shop in the new district.

“I’ve never seen that café before! Hyuk-ah! Should we—?” Yesung made an attempt to grab Eunhyuk’s arm and lead him towards the direction of the shop.

However, Eunhyuk seemed to be faster than him.

“We gotta take a lot of pictures there, hyung!!” Eunhyuk exclaimed as he grabbed Yesung’s arm and started to run, dragging the older along with him.

“Wa — Wait!! Ow, you’re pulling me too hard, ouch!!”

“Come on, hyung! We have to be the first ones there!!”

“Yah, aren't I supposed to be the café lover here??!”

“Hahahaha! It’s all your fault! You infected me with your coffee-loving disease!”

“It’s my fault now?!”

Despite himself, Yesung let himself be dragged by Eunhyuk as they finally settled in one of the tables. He stared at the younger’s excited face as he took out his phone and began to search for his newly-installed latest camera app.

So cute.

“We’re making another memory, right, Yesung-hyung?” Eunhyuk said happily, gesturing for his hyung to pose for the picture.

Yesung nodded in response, his smile lighting up his features. “Yeah. Another beautiful memory.”

 

Uj8sz4Lepuy-5u3tv3qRGa_BGUmX6qwFjEvqC_nY2e8bhHKCI-8LsYVOVUZZmcr4tG5m-ZGlP1dfi0VyyDStpcREqR4tiPAf2UlQDVYg4yW_cGRIHc7eHJZnJVNbmKuFhHEmJ4Fs

 

It took us quite a while, but…

I’m glad both of us fell in love.

 

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

fin

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝