The big yellow part one

Blue Betta the remix

TW: Violence between children and homophobic language 


Holding up her phone, Sooyoung records her twin daughters doing the choreo to Hit the Quan. She cheeses so hard that her cheeks hurt, she couldn't be more happy to see her pride and joy doing what she loved the most. “YUP THAT’S MY BABIES!” The now nine year olds were perfectly in sync as they danced in front of the studio mirror. 

They were good...incredibly good. Sooyoung doesn’t know how they got to be so talented, she wasn’t half that good at the age of fifteen but her daughters were like little miracles. Every step is flawless and every move was fluid. Sooyoung taps her feet on the floor as she bounces on the seat, dancing along with them but not entirely. 

The video might be a little wonky since she was moving around too much, but she couldn’t help it. Seeing her daughters dance the floor down was too exciting. The choreo comes to an end and Sooyoung hops before racing over to the two panting over exhaustion. Yeji giggles and jumps into her mother’s embrace while Yuna groans at Sooyoung’s kisses. 

Sooyoung squeezes her daughters against her, a few tears welling up in her eyes. Dropping down to her knees she looks at the both of them, and she has to crane her neck up since they’ve gotten so tall. Yeji is dressed in flatbill cap and a Jordan tank top while Yuna has a sequined shirt on with glitter extensions in her hair. Their looks were starting to differ and so were their personalities.

She tosses her head back and exaggerates, “That was beyond excellent, I’m so so so proud of you two.” Both of them smile but Yuna’s is a bit forced while Yeji couldn’t beem brighter. The two of them started to show interest in dancing when they were six so ever since then Sooyoung’s been bringing her to her personal studio. They’ve excelled like none other and Sooyoung looked forward to teaching and training them everyday.

The studio she had was starting to grow a lot more and was becoming popular. Sooyoung may be the owner but had stopped teaching and training about five years ago and instead entrusted a lot of it to some graduate students of hers. 

Hopefully one day, she’ll be able to give it back to her girls. 

Yeji claps her hands together, “can we do it one more time?”

But Yuna is quick to argue, “ugh I don’t wanna hit the quan no more.”

Sooyoung’s smile drops and focuses on her daughter’s face. Instantly getting concerned at the tired expression, “you wanna dance to something else?” Yuna shakes her head and pouts at her mom, shuffling towards her. “Not even Lil Mama?” Yuna leans onto Sooyoung who holds her up, maybe her daughter is tired. “What about some Britney Spears?” Yuna loved some Britney Spears and so did Sooyoung, that was kinda their thing. 

Yuna groans and hugs her mom tighter and Yeji starts to pout up as well, “Momma I don’t wanna dance anymore.” Sooyoung’s heart drops, but she wouldn’t tell her daughter that. Maybe she just meant for tonight or maybe for good. Either way, no matter if it wounded Sooyoung. She wouldn’t force her daughter to do anything.

Yeji crosses her arms, “man whatever you’re not that good anyways.” Sooyoung glares at her older twin and Yuna turns around to swing. Sooyoung breaks the fight up quickly before it gets too serious. She glances between the two huffing and puffing at each other and Yeji shakes her mother’s hand off before going to dance on her own.

Yuna rolls her eyes and whines, “I just wanna go home and play Mario.”

Sooyoung gets her other hand pushed off of Yuna as her daughter goes to pout up in the corner. Sooyoung looks helplessly at the two of them. Yeji was upset, her sister didn’t want to dance with her anymore and it hurt her feelings. So she only tried to rile her up so’d she’d want to dance some more. 

Yuna was just...tired of dancing. It was hard and all she wanted to do was be home in her other mom’s lap playing on the nintendo. 

Walking over to her daughter she places her hand on her head and rubs it gently. Yuna leans into the touch and her lips quiver a bit, “well go home soon okay?” Sooyoung tells her before leaning down to kiss her forehead. Yuna grabs her mom's hand and doesn’t let go, she wishes she would be comforted right now just the way her momma always does. “I love you Yuna.” 

Yuna stares up at her mom and forces a smile, “I love you too momma.” 

Sooyoung pats her one last time and shuffles over to Yeji who is trying to perfect a certain move. Sooyoung smirks at her reflection in the mirror and speeds up to snatch the cap off her daughter's  head. Yeji groans but smiles soon after as she tries to get her hat back, Sooyoung has to stretch all the way up to keep it out of her daughters hands. They play around a bit before Sooyoung gets serious. 

Sooyoung moves the hat behind her back and stands behind Yeji, where Yuna couldn’t see them talking. Staring at her daughter though the reflection of the studio mirror she questions seriously, “what was that all about?” Yeji frowns and bumps her back into the front of her mom, leaning all her weight onto her.

Shrugging her shoulders she gets reprimanded, “don’t be mean to your sister, I mean it. You know how sensitive she is.” Yeji can feel the guilt eating at her as she cranes her head back to make real eye contact with her mom. “You two make up when we get home okay? She deserves an apology.” 

Yeji pouts, “I don’t wanna dance all by myself though.” 

“Well you have me.” Sooyoung tells her. Yeji smiles at that, her mom didn’t dance that much anymore unless she was teaching something. Sooyoung shoves the cap back on her head and pushes it over Yeji’s eyes, making the girl giggle out. Sooyoung backs away and turns to her other daughter and waves. Yuna weakly waves back and tries to not cry at the sight of the two together.

Sooyoung will always love Yeji more because she loved to dance. 

Her mother doesn’t notice it though and turns to Yeji again. Smiling at her little minime. “Aight let’s see what ya got show ol’ mom your best moves.” 

The two dance and laugh together, and Yuna feels left out.

~~~~

Jinsoul shuffles into the bedroom with heavy shoulders. Her wife is watching something on her phone and not paying attention to their bouncing daughter at the end of the mattress. Jinsoul snaps her fingers at Chaeyoung who was now seven, “get your down before you bust that head open!” Chaeyoung quickly sits down going silent even though she was giggling a second before.

Sooyoung snorts and looks down at her scolded daughter. Jinsoul only shakes her head and flops down next to her wife before kneading her fingers against her temples. “There’s my beautiful wife.” Sooyoung sweetly draws out to her before leaning over to kiss her forehead. Jinsoul sighs at the affection and feels a large amount of her stress wash away.

She closes her eyes and gets a bit weirded out. It’s too quiet. It’s never this quiet with Chaeyoung in the room. Opening one eye she looks down at her youngest. Chaeyoung is giving her the biggest puppy dog eyes Jinsoul’s ever seen. 

“Ew Soul she looks just like you.” Jinsoul glares at her wife before slapping her in the tummy. Sooyoung only laughs at the playful aggression before calling out to her baby, “come here my baby, was mommy mean to you?” Chaeyoung nods at her and starts to crawl towards her open arms. Jinsoul rolls her eyes as Chaeyoung cuddles up to her wife before pouting up at her. Sooyoung always made her out to be the bad guy.

Sooyoung coos at Chaeyoung before the girl starts blabbering again. Sooyoung’s eyes sparkle, her youngest was literally cut out of Jinsoul’s , their speech habits( Chaeyoung spoke slowly and with a bit of a lisp) their expressions(her daughter’s was much more potent) and their laughs(not really laughs, but weird chuckling and borderline screeches.) She favored her wife so much Sooyoung wonders if there was nothing but Jinsoul in her.

“Why ith mommy thuch a booty hole?” The five year old mumbles out and Sooyoung’s eyes squint. She has no idea where she learned that but Sooyoung wasn’t gonna discipline her. 

Jinsoul rolls over onto her side, “what did that child just call me?”

Sooyoung swallows, “she said you were the bestest mom ever.” 

Jinsoul narrows her eyes at them and Chaeyoung clings to Sooyoung for dear life. Jinsoul relaxes back into the pillows. Chaeyoung relaxes as well, not clinging onto her mom so hard since she doesn’t feel like she’s in much danger anymore. 

But then her mom pounces at her and she releases a blood curdling scream as Jinsoul attacks her. Sooyoung only watches as her daughter is tortured with tickles and raspberries on the tummy. “Oh no Chaeyoung!” Sooyoung goofily gasps out as the girl screams and dodges her daughters pleading hands, begging her to save her.

“MOMMA HELP ME PLEATH!” 

Jinsoul stops her attack and snuggles the girl and turns to kissing her all over the face. Soon the girl is back laughing and not crying out in agony. Chaeyoung buries herself into the curve of Jinsoul’s body before whining out, “mommy I thought you wath gonna murder me.”

The woman laughs while squeezing her daughter tighter, “of course not babygirl.” She winks at Sooyoung who is fighting off her own laugh. Pulling her child away from where she was stuffed into the crook of her neck she seethes through her teeth forcing a smile as well, “but I will if you keep jumping. on. this. freaking. bed.” She widens her eyes at Chaeyoung who stares at her fearfully.

Cuddling up again Jinsoul mumbles out to her wife, “Soo I’m hungry.”

“Hi hungry I’m-”

“I swear to god.”

“Cereal?” Sooyoung starts to get up as soon as possible afraid of her wife herself. 

Jinsoul nods, “put sugar in the milk too please and in the big bowl!” Sooyoung grunts out a yeah as she makes it out of the room. Passing by the twins room she opens it up to check on them. Yeji was playing around on a lite brite while Yuna was going crazy on her switch lite. Sooyoung smiles at the two before walking in.

“Hey pretty girls.”

Yeji mumbles back to her but Yuna panics and shuts off her switch before stuffing it under her pillow. Sooyoung catches it and wobbles over to her. Laying down on the bed she pulls Yuna underneath her arm, “whatcha playing?” Yuna, despite being scared, snuggles into her mom’s side.

“Nothing.” 

Sooyoung eyes her skeptically, “can I see?”

“It was just animal crossing momma.”

Yeji snorts, “she was playing something weird.”

“WAS NOT!”

“WAS TOO!”

The two start to shout at each other and Sooyoung realizes she may have to build another room for the house. “Aight enough before you both get an whooping!” They continue to shout until she growls out again, “from me!” It’s dead silent. Because usually Sooyoung left Jinsoul to do the disciplining since Sooyoung was a bit...harsh at times. Her wife was better at it too, she was stern yet gentle at the time while Sooyoung was mean as hell. 

She can’t help it, she was a professional ‘ whooper’ for about ten years...so hers hurt bad when they didn’t need to be that painful. “Yeji stop picking on your sister.” Although Jinsoul let the twins get away with too much, so did Sooyoung. Their children were spoiled rotten, but Sooyoung couldn’t ask for any better.

The girl quickly defends herself, “just cause it’s weird doesn’t mean it’s bad.”

Yuna cries out, “yes it does!”

Sooyoung shushes the two, she’ll have to speak with Yeji at a later time. But she needs to focus on Yuna for now. “Honey it’s okay you can show me I wanna see.” Yuna didn’t want her mom to think she’s weird. Her mom probably already didn’t like her that much because of the dancing. 

Yuna shakes her head no, so Sooyoung gives up not wanting to pierce her daughter’s personal space too much. “Well okay then...I’ll be with Chae and Mom if you girl’s need me.” She walks out the room, “and no more fighting!” 

Sooyoung shuts the door on them and Yeji sheepishly looks over at Yuna. “I’m sorry Yuna…” Her sister glares at her before pulling the switch back out to click it back on. Yuna was playing one of those dating simulators with cute but y anime girls. 

Yeji stumbles towards her sister’s bed and plops on it with her, watching her interact with girls on the switch. Yuna allows her to watch though because they played it together. Liking all the cute clothes and sounds in the game.  

They snuggle up together and smile at the cuteness on the screen.

Sooyoung walks back into her own bedroom with a big bowl and two spoons. She hands it to the two now leaned into a throne of pillows watching the obscene cartoons that Chaeyoung will only watch. Their daughter won’t watch anything but Flapjack and Ren & Stimpy, Sooyoung’s afraid Chaeyoung might be weird when she gets older. Sooyoung hands her the bowl, “thank you baby.” 

But Jinsoul hands her back the spoon, “I only need one, we share the spoon too.” Jinsoul tells her and starts to eat the cereal while also giving Chaeyoung bites. Sooyoung sits off to the side of the bed and goes back to watching dance videos of her daughters...old ones.

Since Yuna has refused to come back for weeks.

~~~~

“Hey babe who had the ipad last.” Sooyoung looks up from her laptop as her wife pitter-patters over to her. Sooyoung holds out her arms and pulls Jinsoul into her lap and they look at it together. 

Sooyoung hums and rubs on her wife’s thighs, “hmm one of the twins...why?” Jinsoul shows her the search history. 

DMX Reading Rainbow

Kittens 

Silly Vidowns Vidoes Viedoes Viodes NKSNDKSNDKSD

How to unclog bowl thing in bathroom.

Two girls Kissng 

Swag surfin 

Sooyoung stares at it for a moment, “and which one am I supposed to be concerned about. Sooyoung glances back up to her wife who is giggling. She starts to have a laugh with her wife too, reaching around to pinch her on the .

Jinsoul grabs her hand and squeezes, “Well, at first it was that they couldn’t spell...but why are they watching toilet unclog videos.” They both ignore the gay one, because they’ve talked about it before. The day that one of them inevitably comes home with a boyfriend will be a sad day. But...at least that’s one they don’t have to worry too much about. Besides, Sooyoung didn’t want dating to be a topic at least until they’re 15. 

“Let’s just go see.” Sooyoung says and Jinsoul raises up and they walk to the twins room. The girl’s eyes widen and she shoves her switch under her pillow again. Jinsoul shares a look with Sooyoung and they walk over, Jinsoul sits down beside Yuna and pulls her into her embrace. Yuna easily melts in her mother’s arms and stares fearfully at Sooyoung who had the ipad in hand. The nine year old’s face pales, realizing her mistake.

Hiding in Jinsoul’s chest she closes her eyes and hopes Sooyoung goes away. Jinsoul’s expression turns to concern as she rubs gentle circles into the back of Yuna’s head. Jinsoul holds her daughter close and looks at her wife, “Yuna baby you okay?” The younger woman asks softly and her daughter nods her head against her chest. 

Yeji walks in from using the bathroom and freezes when she sees both her moms on Yuna’s bed. Jinsoul is holding her sister close and kissing the top of her head and whispering something she can’t hear and Sooyoung is on the edge of the bed with the ipad in hand. Yeji walks back out to go play with her younger sister. What was going on in there was none of her business.

“Baby it’s okay we just wanted to talk.” Sooyoungs tells her and grabs onto Yuna’s ankle but the girl shakes her off.

Yuna pulls back from Jinsoul’s chest and both of the mothers tear up seeing that Yuna was already crying. “You guys think I’m weird!”

Jinsoul is quick to object, “what? Of course not!”

Sooyoung grabs her daughter's legs again and squeezes reassuringly, “we just thought these videos were cool and wanted to watch them with you!” Yuna sniffles, and the knots above her eyes relax. “You weren’t in trouble or anything.” Sooyoung shakes her head and scoots further up on the bed sandwiching Yuna between her and her wife. Wrapping her arms around the girl after putting the ipad on the ground. 

Jinsoul shifts and squeezes her wife’s wrist before leaning down to mumble in Yuna’s hair, “Baby it doesn’t matter if you’re weird or whatever, you’re still our little girl that we will love forever and forever.” Yuna giggles as her other mom tickles her as her mommy kisses the top of her head.

Sooyoung smiles and kisses her shoulder, “we love you Yuna so we wanna be weird with you so don’t try hiding it.” Yuna looks between her moms, not fully realizing just how crazy and weird they are. The two of them have calmed down with age...but if she only knew what they were like earlier in life, well. Sooyoung smirks, Jinsoul...was still a freak. Only now in secret. And Sooyoung was still bat crazy. Only knew how to handle it better.

Yuna glances at her older mom, “even though I don’t want to dance anymore?” Sooyoung blinks and glances at Jinsoul for a split second. “Momma, I’m scared you won’t love me as much since I don’t like to dance.” Yuna chokes out, she’s been worried about it ever since. 

Sooyoung starts to shake and Jinsoul smiles wearily...here come the waterworks. Jinsoul’s already been through this a few times with Sooyoung. Her wife had the exact same fear that Yuna doesn’t love her as much anymore ‘cause she’s been forcing her to dance. Sooyoung would cry late at night, worried that Yuna didn’t like her anymore, whining about how she missed hanging out with her. Jinsoul would only hold her wife as she cried and whined. Because she knows better than Yuna not loving Sooyoung both the twins were stuck up her .

Though Jinsoul wasn’t complaining, she likes to baby Sooyoung. But it was frustrating how dense she was. Thinking that her own child didn’t love her when Yuna looks at Sooyoung like she hung the moon and stars in the sky. The same way Yuna looked at Jinsoul, but of course nooo Yuna loved Jinsoul more despite all that. 

So they started brainstorming, to think how on earth was Sooyoung gonna get her child back? Jinsoul suggested the indie game shop downtown. The one with old arcade games. Apparently every Friday they had a happy hour where it was free to play. Sooyoung had thought about it and planned to take her kid every Friday after school to play before thinking of other things to do.

Sooyoung starts to sob as she pulls Yuna out of Jinsoul’s embrace into her own. The two cry like little babies as Sooyoung mumbles out that she wouldn’t care if Yuna lived in her basement playing League and had cheeto dust fingers; she'd still love her with everything in her. Sooyoung doesn’t care if she was a weeb or got obsessed with those idol girls. She doesn’t care what Yuna does, she’ll love her with all her heart.

After half an hour of crying. The two make up. Jinsoul lays beside them as Sooyoung caresses Yuna’s face. “Don’t ever think like that again okay?” Sooyoung sniffles out and Yuna nods. “Don’t ever feel like you gotta do something just ‘cause I like it okay? Momma will be proud of you no matter what you do.” Yuna smiles and hugs Sooyoung and reaches for her other mom too. Jinsoul squishes Yuna between them and the girl couldn’t be happier. Both her moms loved her.

“Can I show you my game?” Yuna asks shyly.

The two women share a glance before Yuna squirms around to get her switch. She pulls it out and turns it on and Jinsoul is the first to start laughing. Big ol’ tata girls were on the screen and Sooyoung’s eyes popped out. “These are my friends.” Sooyoung glances at her wife whose face is so red from trying not to laugh she looks like a tomato.

“....Yeah?

Yuna giggles, “yeah they have big bewbs.”

Jinsoul covers her face, “child…” 

“Look, I can even move them.” Yuna pressed some buttons, “all you have to do is gently shake…” Sooyoung gasps as her daughter makes the 2d girls questionably move. The sounds that were coming from that game. Sooyoung can only look to god and shake her head. 

“Is-is this what you’ve been playing?” Jinsoul asks and Yuna nods, Sooyoung and Jinsoul are so in shock as their daughter messes around and talks to high-toned girls. They didn’t know if it was appropriate or not. “Is...do you date them?” Yuna nods again at Jinsoul’s question, “maybe we should get you a um another game. One where they don’t have big s.”

“But mommmm.”

“No butts- buts. No um. Butts. Hehe eeh let’s get you a more friendly game okay? You can play this one when you're older.” 

“Fine, I already beat this one three times anyways.” Jinsoul’s jaw drops and looks at Sooyoung who’s silently laughing and wheezing. The younger woman couldn’t believe it. Her younger twin was just like her wife. A ert. She needed to save Yuna before it got too bad. Sooyoung was beyond saving. 

In turn, Yuna starts to play smash and the two watch their daughter's own . Sooyoung couldn’t be more proud. Leaving the girl some privacy they kiss her goodnight and check on the other two sleeping on the couch. They were watching some Jersey Shore. Jinsoul sighs, “great we’re gonna have two party animals and a skirt chaser.” They carry the other babies to bed and Jinsoul has to groan at Sooyoung when her wife gets caught up in watching the shore. 

As Jinsoul and Sooyoung settle in the bed themselves, they cuddle up to each other. Sooyoung opens her arms up so Jinsoul can snuggle up to her and they tangle their limbs together. Sooyoung’s chest presses against Jinsoul’s and she gets an idea, squishing her cheek against her wife’s she mumbles, “I should get my s repierced.” She had to take them out when she got pregnant, but she kinda misses them.

Jinsoul hums at the idea and scoots down, pressing her face into Sooyoung’s neck to nibble at the skin there. Sooyoung sighs at the feeling of her wife’s soft lips on . “You’d like that wouldn’t you?” Jinsoul nods and slips her hands underneath Sooyoung’s night gown. Sooyoung always falls asleep so quickly at Jinsoul’s touch, it’s so soft and affectionate, as her palms gently rub up and down her spine all the way down to the back of her thighs, kneading out the tense areas. “Hmm that feels nice.”

Sooyoung slips a thigh between Jinsoul’s own, and shuffles to place her wife’s head on her arm. She takes her other hand to slip it into Jinsoul’s hair and massages her fingertips into her wife’s scalp. Jinsoul takes a deep breath and mumbles heavily with sleep in her voice, “I love you Sooyoung.” The older woman’s heart flutters at the deep tone, Sooyoung still gets giddy as a teenager when her wife says that. 

She can’t help but smile, all the butterflies bouncing her chest woke her back up. Her tummy swirls with that same feeling she’s had since the beginning. “I love you Soul.” She mumbles back and it isn’t soon after she hears soft rumbles from Jinsoul’s chest, Sooyoung finds sleep quickly after.

~~~~ 

Jinsoul trudges into the kitchen still half asleep. She smiles at her wife whose plating waffles for everyone. Chaeyoung is leaning over the counter in her high seat since she was still too small to even reach with a regular chair, “momma are thethe the oneth made with love?” 

Sooyoung hums while stacking a few on her youngest, “nope they from the microwave.” 

Jinsoul snorts at her wife and kisses Chaeyoung on the cheek sloppily, “good morning baby.” The girl tries to kiss her back but Jinsoul leans away, her daughter has a milk mustache. Jinsoul wipes it off before hugging the littlest one to her chest. The twins were chowing down on their waffles and asking for more in a split second. Jinsoul’s eyes widened, they were growing faster than the grocery bill. 

She thanked god that Sooyoung still has savings and now that her dance studio was catching up. Jinsoul grabs Chaeyoung’s glass and takes a sip, shivering at the sweet taste. Jinsoul had made them all change to almond milk since Yeji was lactose intolerant and if she couldn’t have it none of them could. Still...when Sooyoung whined enough Jinsoul would stop and get her a bottle of chocolate

Sooyoung puts a hand on her hip while staring at Yeji, “damn you tearing them waffles up.” Yeji pauses and glares at her mom while tears start to well up. Sooyoung is quick to pinch her cheek, “I’m kidding, baby eat as much as you want.” 

Jinsoul rolls her eyes as she reaches over to grab a plain one stuffing it in . They eat in silence, all still slightly asleep. The twins make it a competition to who can eat the most and Jinsoul and Sooyoung watch wearily. Until Chaeyoung tries and stretches over the table, only for the chair to slip out from underneath her feet. Jinsoul watches in horror as her daughter falls and smacks her chin on the table top before flipping back. 

“JESUS CRIST!” Jinsoul screams as Sooyoung and the twins watch with wide eyes. Jinsoul scoops Chaeyoung up in her arms. The girl stares at her and Jinsoul checks . She lost a tooth...or two. But Chaeyoung only laughs and points at her missing teeth in Jinsoul’s hand. It was crazy how their child was intolerable to pain. Jinsoul suggested wrapping her up in bubble wrap since she hit her head every five seconds.

“Mommy ith the tooth fairy gonna come thee me?” Jinsoul blinks and slowly nods. 

Jinsoul is helping the kids get ready while Sooyoung does her makeup. Sooyoung searches for her lipstick, but can’t find it anywhere. “Babe! Have you seen my fenty gloss?” Jinsoul yells back that she hasn’t and Sooyoung sighs and digs through the rest of her makeup. Finding half her busted or chewed up...there was only one that chewed on . Blowing out her nose she grabs the lipstick that was bitten into and storms through the hall.

“WHO BEEN CHEWING ON MY !” Sooyoung yells and the culprit instantly starts crying. Jinsoul is in the middle of putting Chaeyoung’s tiny air forces on when the girl runs away with only one shoe on, the other foot had a sock with ketchup stains that Jinsoul couldn’t get out. Sooyoung chases after the little one while Yeji puts her on her Air Jordan twelves and Yuna wears custom Raf Simons sneakers. 

Jinsoul had convinced Sooyoung to stop buying the girls expensive clothes until they were at least 16, when they stopped growing so much...but Jinsoul didn’t include shoes. So almost every month the girls had new designer shoes. Chaeyoung however didn’t get any nice clothes because Sooyoung got fed up everytime the child came home with a rainbow Gucci shirt instead of the plain white one she was sent to school in. 

Her girl stayed a mess.

Sooyoung finally corners her when the twins are getting their corresponding Ralph Lauren backpacks ready.  Chaeyoung screams and wails out sobs everytime Sooyoung takes a step forward. Jinsoul shakes her head when she takes Yuna’s switch away which she tried to hide in her bag while Yeji had a taser for some reason. Jinsoul blinks, she was gonna have to start hiding things better...Yeji loved to take crazy stuff to school.

Chaeyoung is still screaming and Sooyoung is not as mad anymore, laughing at her daughter crying in panic. “Do the nae nae before I give you an whoopin!” Chaeyoung sniffles and tries to teleport through the wall with how hard she clings to it, Sooyoung steps closer and Chaeyoung screams louder. Sooyoung rolls her eyes, her child was so dramatic. “Do the nae nae! Or you're getting a whoopin.” 

Chaeyoung shakes out of fear but as soon as Sooyung takes another step the girl cries and does the nae nae. Smiling and clapping, Sooyoung makes Chaeyoung’s mood change in an instant. The girl stops crying and starts clapping again, but as soon as Sooyoung’s smile drops and she points a finger Chaeyoung starts bawling again.

Jinsoul comes up from behind giggling, “stop that before you traumatize her.” Sooyoung only whooped Chaeyoung once and it wasn’t even that bad. She cried at anything. Jinsoul could cross her arms and Chaeyoung would be rolling on the floor crying out in agony. Sooyoung leans down and opens her arms and Chaeyoung instantly comes running towards her, smacking into her. 

Sooyoung lifts her up easily since the girl was still so tiny. She wasn’t near as big as the twins at their age. Sooyoung squeezes her daughter in her arms and showers her face in kisses and the little girl clings to her.

They all finish getting ready and head out the door. It was Jinsoul’s turn in taking them to the bus and picking them back up today. Jinsoul and Sooyoung stand by the older woman’s BMW and kiss deeply. The kids groan behind them and Sooyoung looks at them, “didn’t you know me and mother are lovers?” Chaeyoung is playing with rocks as the twins shiver in disgust.  

Jinsoul rolls her eyes and turns back to her wife and continues the kiss. Each separate but full. Their lips smacking together as Jinsoul breaks a sentence between them. “Have.” Kiss. “a good.” Kiss. “day.” Kiss. “Baby.” Sooyoung hums against her lips and Jinsoul finally pulls away to pat on Sooyoung’s chest, “I’ll see you later okay? I’ll miss you.” Sooyoung melts at her words and looks at her dreamily. “I love you.”

“I love you..more.”

Sooyoung kisses her one last time before giving her girls goodbye kisses. Jinsoul pouts up as her wife slips in her car and drives off, honking and hanging out the window to wave as she goes.

Jinsoul picks up Chaeyoung and holds Yeji’s hand as the four of them walk to the bus stop. Yuna is holding onto her coat and skipping beside her when she asks, “mommy do we have to ride the bus.”

The younger woman sighs, she doesn’t want to make them ride the bus, but she and Sooyoung work on the other side of the town and Jinsoul’s almost late anyway by walking them to the stop. The girls already got to school early, Jinsoul didn’t want to make them wake up any earlier. “Yeah I’m sorry baby, maybe we can ask aunt Yerim if she can start taking you guys.” The thought of her sister makes Jinsoul grumble. Yerim wouldn’t wake up this early for .

Jinsoul waits for the bus with them, chatting about various things. The big yellow comes rolling and Yeji feels sick to her stomach as Yuna does too. Jinsoul puts Chaeyoung down and squats down to her knees. Jinsoul hugs Chaeyoung tight and gives her a kiss. Doing the same to the twins. Except the twins wearily accept the affection, even though they love nothing more than their mother’s love. Jinsoul seems to notice as she plays with Yeji’s ear while fixing Yuna’s hair.

Her black eyes hold concern and Yeji and Yuna hold it in. “Mommy loves you okay? I hope my babies have a good day at school.” They nod and Jinsoul pouts and finally lets them go as the door opens. She waves at the bus driver. Amber… Jinsoul grimaces as the bus driver tips her hat. She was very strange, but Jinsoul thought she was a good bus driver. 

Yeji and Yuna both take one of Chaeyoung’s hands and lead her on the bus. The twins press their faces to the glass with teary eyes as their mom waves goodbye. Sighing when she’s gone, Yeji turns to her friends in the next seat over. It was another set of twins. Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon, they were Yuna’s best friends while hers was in the seat in front of them. Lia and Ryujin. 

Ryujin pops out and shows off her wrist. The five of them gather in the middle while Chaeyoung draws into the foggy window. “Look at the flick of the wrist.” Ryujin had a fake rolex on, she had stolen it from one of the teachers. The gym one, Mr. Minho. Chaeyeon rolls her eyes and holds out her own wrist, which was a michael kors, not stolen or fake. She flicks it and the others let out there surprised gasps.

Bus rides were great, cause Yeji’s friends were here. Except...they weren’t so great because, “awe did the little baby have to get her mommy's kisses before going to school.” Yeji glares at Namjoon, her bully. He went out of his way to pick on her and her sister. 

Yuna elbows her, “ignore it.” Except Yeji didn’t know how to do that. She had a temper. He didn’t pick on Yuna because Yuna had good comebacks and ignored him. Usually embarrassing him. 

“You’re such a loser, still holding your mom's hand. Can’t even walk to the bus stop by yourself.” Yeji grits her teeth as her friends look on with concern. “I bet you still wear diapers, because you’re a big ing baby!”

Amber yells from the front, “language guys! Let’s sing wheels on the bus, hey! The wheels on the bus go round and-”

“Shut up old lady!”

Yeji shakes her head and stands up to the boy who was hanging over his seat. He stunk like high heavens. “At least I got a mom!” Yeji barks out, he was a bigger baby. He couldn’t even bath. Some of the kids go ooooo since there was a crowd now. Amber nervously looks back.

Yuna grabs her wrist but Yeji jerks away and Namjoon smirks before spitting out. Some of it even landed on Yeji’s face. “Yeah? At least my mom isn’t a dyke!” Yuna and Yeji see red. The other twin stands up directly behind Yeji. 

Chaeyoung looks up as well and Yuna pushes her down, “Chae Chae put your hand down and sing that song you like.” The little one hunkers in her seat and starts humming the Barbie song. Namjoon is having a stare down with Yeji and Yuna puts a hand on her shoulder. “Yeji.”

“Yeah.”

“Let’s rock his .”

Namjoon’s eyes widen and Yeji swings her left hand around and slaps the boy outta his seat. The clap noise echoes through the bus as her hand landed perfectly on his jaw. The next slap lands on the back of his head sending him to the floor. Then the twins take turns kicking him and stomping on him. The kids watch in horror as the Jung twins beat the boys . 

Amber pulls the bus over and climbs back, “DAMN!” They were going in on him. Yuna and Yeji’s shoes dig into his body as he curls into a fetal position. She tries to get them to stop and they don’t listen. Yuna is the first to back away since she’s dragged behind Amber. 

Amber grabs Yeji’s elbow and pulls, so the girl gets in one last stomp and spits on Namjoon, “don’t ever talk about my mom like that or your stupid is getting beat all over again!” Amber cowers, these nine year olds were scary these days. She pulls them off the bus and Yeji jerks out of her grip, “unhand me hag!”

The bus driver frowns. God what was she gonna do with these kids. “I’m gonna have to call your mom okay? You know I don’t allow fighting on the bus.”

Yuna panics, her momma was the emergency line. And she knows how mad Sooyoung gets when she's called from work. “PLEASE DON’T CALL MY MOMMA!” 

Amber pauses and glances away from her cell phone. She had to call Sooyoung a lot. But she knows the twins get bullied, so she listens. “You want me to call mom then?” Jinsoul was understanding but the twins shook their heads.

Yuna repeats a number.

Amber calls and the line rings for a moment. “Hello?”

A groggy voice is on the other line, “who the …”

“Who is this?”

“Ha Sunmi, who the hell is this.”

“Bus driver Amber.”

There’s a pause, “ how much did I-.” Sunmi stops herself. “Are the twins in trouble?”

“Yes.”

“Fine I’ll be there.”

Amber takes them back to school and they’re suspended for the day plus have Recess taken away for a whole month. The twins grumble as their aunt talks to the principal. Sunmi is all professional, she’s got a winter coat on and some heels on before she comes stumbling over to the twins. They look up at their aunt with shiny teeth. 

“So who’s did you beat?”

~~~~

Next time on blue betta the remix the twins *static noise*