Quarantine

Blue Betta the remix

It’s morning on a Thursday, normally Sooyoung would have a class to teach right now but currently she’s lying on top of her wife, smothering her to death. Sooyoung moves the slightest bit and Jinsoul groans, “I swear to god if you jab me one more time with that boney elbow.” Sooyoung couldn’t think of any other way she’d rather spend her weeks then with her wife and kids. The older they got the more busy their lives became. 

She hardly had any time to lay around with her loves all day doing nothing. It’s been a few days now since everything has gone on lockdown. Sooyoung had celebrated with Jinsoul and a blunt, something they would have to hide from their kids when they grow up. Sooyoung remembers how good she felt when she locked the bathroom and the shower, filling the room with gas that had her and Jinsoul laughing until they were crying. Thankfully Yerim had watched the babies once again...Sooyoung doesn’t know which home was safer that night.

Jinsoul was slightly worried about everything, while Sooyoung was happy. She and her wife were getting paid to sit home basically and her children were safe in her hands. Jinsoul lazily rubs her back slowly up and down, Sooyoung can’t help but hum at how good it feels. “I know you'll be the first one to go crazy.” Jinsoul whispers out to her and Sooyoung snorts.

“Baby, please this is all I could ever dream about.”

Her wife raises her palm to rub at her head when she starts to mock her, “Sooyoung honey, you're the one that’s constantly like ‘oohh let’s go out, family day, who wanna go get into trouble.’ You’re not a homebody.” 

Sooyoung slightly raises her head to rest her chin on Jinsoul’s chest that’s rising up and down in a rhythm. She looks into her wife’s mischievous eyes for a moment, “you don’t like our family days?” Sooyoung was the one who forced them to get out every once in a while. Mostly to shop or eat. Any other time was for the kids, be it a movie or something fun. Jinsoul however was a hermit, not leaving the house unless she absolutely had too. Her wife used to not be so bad...but after Chaeyoung it took Sooyoung a few minutes of begging to get Jinsoul to go get ready.  

Jinsoul smiles and brushes the hair that had fallen over her face behind her ears, Sooyoung leans into her wife’s touch and waits for an answer, “you know I love spending time with you and the kids and some of my favorite memories are those family days with you, I’m just afraid you’ll start to get in your head if you don’t get into a routine or something.” 

Smirking she goes back to resting her cheek on Jinsoul’s chest, feeling her wife’s heart beat pump against it. “I already have one.”

“Oh really?”

“Yup.”

“Let’s hear it.”

Sooyoung squeezes Jinsoul that was trapped in her hold underneath, “wake up, cuddle with you for an hour.” Jinsoul giggles slightly while pinching her ear, “get up, make the demons some food, then play with them.” Sooyoung shivers when Jinsoul traces the shell of her ear with her finger tips and focuses on making up the rest of how she wants to spend her day. “When they’re tired, dinner, lunch sometime in the middle. Then pull out the old mattress and watch movies till they all asleep, snuggle arrangement changes every night.” 

Smiling to herself she thinks she’s slick for her last thought, “put them to bed...then we go to bed...maybe have a lil .” Sooyoung knows she’s still got it when Jinsoul’s heart starts to race at the mention of the last activity. “Go to sleep, wake up. Rinse and repeat.” 

The younger woman coos, “that sounds really nice my love.” But then the cogs in her brain start to stir, there was something missing in that schedule. Jinsoul is silent for a few seconds and then starts to rant, “what about the girl’s schoolwork? Our work...that we still gotta do.”

Groaning, she tells her wife to hush, “relax baby I got this.” Jinsoul huffs, but trusts Sooyoung will know what to do.

They lay there comfortably forever, there’s not a sound in the house, only the click of the clock. Jinsoul looked over, it was only around eight thirty. “Ya know, I don’t think the girls will be up any time soon.” Sooyoung doesn’t move at first, but then raises her head off Jinsoul’s chest. Sooyoung starts to grin when Jinsoul wiggles her brows at her, “think we can change the schedule a little?”

Biting her lip Sooyoung squirms up a bit before kissing Jinsoul deeply, pulling back just one second to mumble out onto her lovers lips, “this is why you’re my wife.” Sooyoung doesn’t think she’ll ever get tired of kissing Jinsoul, or having her wrapped around like this. She likes it in the morning, Jinsoul’s all warm and soft and the light glows perfectly on her wife’s face.

After she’s sure Jinsoul’s breathless with swollen lips Sooyoung starts to trail her kisses down Jinsoul’s body and slips under the cover. The younger woman grips the pillows with one hand and the other grips her wife’s hair who was getting dangerously close to where she wants her. 

Sooyoung hums when she nibbles the bit of fat around Jinsoul’s belly button, feeling her wife’s nails dig into her scalp. When she starts to flick at the brim of Jinsoul’s shorts however she hears a loud thump.

They both freeze and hear the slap of the body. Sooyoung slings the cover off her head and looks near the door. Jinsoul raises up a bit cradling her wife’s head on her lap when something...or they should say a tiny child bumps into the door again before flopping down. Sooyoung giggles and turns to kiss on Jinsoul's thighs, gripping them with her hands gently before mumbling out, “I think you jinxed it.” 

Getting up, Jinsoul sneaks over to the door while her wife flips around and opens it up to greet her daughter Chaeyoung. The tiny girl had grown most of her hair back now and her cheeks were chubby. 

Jinsoul bends down, “good morning baby.”

The girl rolls around before pushing herself up, turning to hop and reach for Jinsoul, “mommy mommy!” Both the women gush over the baby before Jinsoul’s picks her up to squeeze her almost to death. Sooyoung leans over the bed, watching her wife and youngest speak in a language unknown to her. Sooyoung just thought it was gibberish. But Jinsoul and Chaeyoung completely understood each other.

After getting up and hugging Chaeyoung against Jinsoul, she goes to the twins room. Opening the door Sooyoung snorts when she sees the both of them still passed out. Yuna is sleeping halfway up the headboard and Yeji was curled up in a ball under the sheets. Sneaking towards Yeji she starts to shake the girl, “Yeji baby wake up.”

The girl starts to shuffle under the sheets and as she pokes her head out Sooyoung asks, “you wanna go to disneyland?” Yeji is too out of it to understand and wipes her face roughly. Sooyoung laughs at her daughter’s bed head.

“Wha-wha?”

“You wanna wash the dishes?”

Yeji stares at her for a few seconds, confused. She ends up nodding. Waking the other one up in the same fashion, it takes three tries to convince Yuna.In the kitchen Jinsoul is already giving Chaeyoung her daily vitamins and Sooyoung starts to get the twins ready for breakfast. 

The day goes by slowly, Sooyoung dozes off every ten minutes or so while Jinsoul plays with the children. Currently the twins were obsessed with dinosaurs and Chaeyoung liked anything Jinsoul did. Jinsoul plays around with the little toys, doing her best to replicate the sounds. Sooyoung said she was really good at making the T-rex noise.

The kids love it and giggle at their mom while clinging onto her. “Oh nooo...I think it’s dead.” Jinsoul says and flops one of the toys down. Chaeyoung is the bravest one going straight up to it not knowing Jinsoul’s trick. Since Jinsoul stays still the twins also think it’s safe, so they wobble over as well. As soon as their all hovering around her hand Jinsoul screams, “RAAAHH!” The girl’s scream and scramble in different directions.

Sooyoung wakes up for a second and looks around before dozing back off. 

Jinsoul raises up slightly wondering where all her babies went. Searching the living room she doesn’t see them and rolls her eyes, “okay! Y’all can come out now!” She doesn’t hear a peep. Jinsoul shakes her head, this is the fifth time they’ve played hide and seek today. Looking at Sooyoung snoring on the couch she mumbles, “routine...your lazy been sleeping all day.” 

Sitting on top of her wife she receives a grunt from below. Sooyoung stirs awake, “can’t breaf-.” Jinsoul raises back up again, satisfied with annoying Sooyoung for a split second and searches for her girls.

Yeji is hiding under her bed, Yuna only puts a lamp shade over her head. Jinsoul finds the twins easily since they’re not longer that little...Jinsoul was fearing how big they were gonna get. They might even be taller than Sooyoung when they’re older. 

Jinsoul starts to slightly panic when she can’t find Chaeyoung anywhere. Looking at the twins at her feet she shakingly asks, “where’s your sister?!” 

Both of them look at her with raised brows...just like Sooyoung. Jinsoul groans when they shrug in unison. Looking everywhere in the house Jinsoul begins to cry and scream her daughter’s name. Loud enough to wake up Sooyoung.

Her wife sleepily comes after her, “Soul what the hell is going on?”

Jinsoul looks at her wife pleadingly, “I can’t find Chae!”

Sooyoung raises her brows and Jinsoul wants to rip them off. Her wife darts off before she can say anything however and goes straight for the laundry room. “I already checked the dryer and behind.” 

But her wife lifts the washing machine...where there were clothes that were being washed. The cycle had stopped however because a certain two year old had stopped the machine and climbed inside. Jinsoul watches as her baby is pulled out with soap and water drenched to her clothes. Jinsoul relaxes a little too much when Chaeyoung evilly laughs at her.

After a real bath and some dinner, Sooyoung sits by the girl’s as they do some homework. Jinsoul is putting away some dishes when her wife starts to curse the piece of paper in her hand to pieces. “What the is this ?”

“Momma language.”

“Sorry, what the freak is this?”

Yuna and Yeji look at each other before saying in unison. “Math.”

Sooyoung holds the paper up glaring at the twins, “this bull ain’t math. What the hell do these squares and triangles mean.”

“The square means to add positively and triangle is take away one.” Yuna explains. Sooyoung scrunches her nose up, no wonder her children always needed help. But this time she was helping instead of Jinsoul.

“Soul baby come here.” Jinsoul hums and stumbles over as Sooyoung shoves the paper in her face. Jinsoul’s expression contorts into confusion as well, “not you too?”

Her wife shakes her head, “they’ve only been counting I don’t know what this is.” Sooyoung pinches the bridge of her nose.

“How y’all turning this in?” 

The twins shrugs so Sooyoung wads the worksheet up and throws it in the trash, “I tell you what you can work on at home, cleaning up them toys.” The twins start to sniffle and snot all over the place until Jinsoul comes to the rescue.

“Or we could teach them how to do math the easy way.”

Sooyoung crosses her arms as Jinsoul takes the paper from the twins. “So you guys are learning takeaways and adding?” Jinsoul looks up as the twins nod, both of them now leaning over the counter. Jinsoul does it like she was taught, writing various numbers on the paper. “Come here, let mommy show you.” Jinsoul shows them step by step, teaching them slowly. Yuna gets it pretty easily but Yeji struggles a bit.

Jinsoul’s wife tries to peek over her shoulder and when she can’t see anything she pokes her head under her arm. “That is not how you do it!” 

The younger woman pulls back and questions her wife with a bit of attitude, “then how you do it Sooyoung?” 

Looking down at the pencil in Jinsoul’s hand Sooyoung grabs it, despite it being pointed at her dangerously. “Gimmie that, Momma gonna teach how to really do math.” Sooyoung glares at Jinsoul and starts to do it the way she was taught back in the day.

The twins scrunch their eyebrows together, “momma what is that?”

“It’s math!” Sooyoung groans.

Yeji scratches her arm nervously, “I like mommy’s way better.” Sooyoung locks her jaw, looking at Yuna...the girl shyly points at Jinsoul too.

Sooyoung flips the pencil out of her hand and blows air out of her nose frustrated at her children. “Man whatever, learn wrong I don’t care.” 

Jinsoul grabs her shirt and starts to shake her, “do you not remember that I have a degree in math?” Sooyoung tries to pout up, but the more her wife shakes her the harder it is to resist a smile. 

“So? That doesn’t mean anything.” Sooyoung says jokingly and Jinsoul pushes her away, rolling her eyes at her stubborn wife. They continue to playfully argue and the twins get bored sitting there.

Yeji glances at Yuna, “wanna go play mario kart?”

“Yas.”

After Jinsoul finally shuts her wife up with a kiss, she notices their children are missing. Sooyoung giggles, “guess they can have an off week.”

Jinsoul agrees and accepts Sooyoung’s embrace when her wife opens her arms up. They rock back and forth staring at where the twins used to be sitting. “I’ll be in charge of being teacher okay? I know you probably get tired of it.” Sooyoung hums and scratches Jinsoul’s head, tucking her wife under her chin. Jinsoul has to hunch down to fit under her wife now, since the older woman had shrunk a little. But Jinsoul found it cute.

“I’m thinking of building them something outside, since they won’t be able to go ride bikes. Chaeyoung can play too so she doesn't feel left out.” Sooyoung tells Jinsoul. The twins rode bikes with some kids down the street. But Sooyoung doesn’t want them getting out too much. Besides they never played in the backyard anymore where Jinsoul and her could watch. “I can take them to the dance studio too, Yeji’s been begging to go.”

Yuna didn’t care much for dancing even though she was just as good as her sister. But Yeji was just like her mother, always asking Sooyoung if she could teach her some new moves. 

“That would be good.” Jinsoul mumbles, getting sleepy in her wife’s arms. Sooyoung smiles and looks over at the couch where Chaeyoung was napping.

“Come on, we deserve an off week too.” Settling on the couch with their youngest, Jinsoul and Sooyoung soon find sleep as peaceful as the baby’s.

~~~~

“Taquito!” Yuna calls out into the toilet bowl. Yeji and Chaeyoung are beside her staring into the water. Soon enough, a fat goldfish comes swimming into the water. They all three gasp at the goldfish knowing her name. 

Yeji lifts the net up and dips it into the toilet, “here kitty kitty.” Taquito disappears into the pipe again and Yuna groans.

“Stupid she’s squard of cats!” 

“That’s not how you say scared stupid!”

Yuna rolls her eyes, “give me the net ugly!” The twins start to fight over the net, playing tug of war and rolling on the bathroom floor with it. 

“I’m your twin! So you’re ugly too!”

“Am not!”

“ARE TOO!”

Yeji slaps Yuna’s face while she’s on the ground. The girl younger by a minute groans, “GET YOUR FAT OFF ME!”

Chaeyoung doesn’t pay attention to her sisters, “Taquito!” She calls out to the fish and claps when it comes back out. 

Yuna has Yeji in a chokehold and the older kicks trying to get free, “I’M TELLING MOM YOU SAID .”

The youngest sticks her hand into the bowl, “fishy!” She grabs the thing and pulls it out and shows it off to her fighting sisters. The two stop and stare at the flapping goldfish in their baby sister’s hand. 

“You slay Chae!” The twins say and unison and they take the fish away from the younger to go put it back into the bowl.

Jinsoul stirs some more sugar into the lemonade she made before heading out to the back. Where her wife was working hard in the late spring heat. Stepping onto the back porch she smiles at Sooyoung hammering away at something, Jinsoul hums, “good god...” 

The younger woman tries to control her thoughts but there’s something evil about how good her wife looks right now. Jinsoul shivers when Sooyoung turns to her and smirks while winking. Jinsoul was about to break this glass in between her hands with how hard she was clenched. 

Walking over to her wife she gives her the lemonade and her hands instantly go to her Sooyoung's toned tummy. Sooyoung had a tank top that was drenched with sweat and some work pants stained with various paints. Her face was shadowed by an old ballcap and Jinsoul stares intently at her wife’s throat as she chugs down the lemonade. 

Sooyoung didn’t like wearing her ring on her finger while she worked, so she would put it on a necklace and wear it around her neck. Jinsoul watches as a drop of lemonade trails down and can’t resist the temptation. Leaning forward she where it got near the necklace and then nibbles. Sooyoung giggles a bit, making Jinsoul lean back.

Her wife was looking at her strange, “Soul what’s up?”

Jinsoul shakes her head and continues to let her hands creep around Sooyoung’s body, from her hips to her rib cage where her taut muscles tightened under the ticklish touch. Sooyoung drapes her arms over Jinsoul’s shoulders and leans down for a kiss, but her wife takes her by surprise.

Sooyoung hums when Jinsoul kisses her deeply when she just was going in for a smooch. But she can’t complain...only she stops it when Jinsoul slips into her pants and squeezes her with both hands. Sooyoung pulls back, “someone’s feisty.”

Jinsoul smiles goofily at her with hooded eyes, “I’m .” Sooyoung’s eyes widen but her smile doesn’t drop as her wife continues to her. “You want me to help?” Like the flip of a switch Jinsoul steps away and clears pointing at the playset Sooyoung was building. The arousal fading from her wife’s eyes.

Sooyoung blinks and then pretends that just didn't happen, “sure. You wanna hammer something?”

I want you to hammer me.” Jinsoul says under her breath.

“Huh?”

“I said yeah, I’d like to.”

Sooyoung nods and starts out a nail in the spot she needed it, “kay just, do the rest.” Jinsoul takes the hammer from her wife’s hands and Sooyoung goes to stand behind her. Jinsoul heaves it back and the hammer goes flying, Sooyoung ducks and screams, “GAWT DAMN!” 

Jinsoul covers , “whoops.”

Sooyoung breathing heavily with fear, glances from the hammer a few feet away and back at her wife. Jinsoul pouts, “my hands are sweaty it’s like ninety out here.” 

Swallowing she shakes her head, “it’s okay baby...you just scared me, like.” Sooyoung trails off, feeling uneasy how she was almost decapitated. “Let’s just try to paint.” Jinsoul claps her hands and smiles and it relaxes Sooyoung, her wife is too cute. 

Both of them finish the playhouse together, Jinsoul learns how to use the tools and is even better at Sooyoung at building stuff. Eventually they switch, with Jinsoul hammering away at stuff while Sooyoung paints. 

When they’re done Jinsoul sits on the top stair while Sooyoung sits below her between her legs. Jinsoul massages her shoulders and Sooyoung leans all her weight into her wife while resting her head back onto her tummy. “Ugh I’m killed.”

Jinsoul hums, feeling sorry for Sooyoung since she didn’t plan on letting her wife have any rest anytime soon.

Sooyoung calls out for her children and it only takes a few seconds for them to come out. The three of them scream at the new playset. “You guys like it?”

Jinsoul and Sooyoung laugh as their children tackle them in hugs, they chant thank yous and I love yous before going over to the semi dry playset. Sooyoung goes back to lean into her wife as she starts to complain at her children, “now you all better stop tearing up my yard, look at all these damn holes!” 

Yuna points at Yeji, who liked digging in the ground outside. Yuna would roll around in the grass and Chaeyoung would eat questionable things she found. Like that rock that one time. Jinsoul had rushed her to the emergency room. 

Sooyoung goes out to her children and plays with them some. Going down the slide with Chaeyoung and helping the other two climb and jump down. Jinsoul gushes at how cute it is when the girls all swarm around Sooyoung wanting her to play with them next. But her wife takes turns. She screams with Chaeyoung while they slide and swing and pretends to be hurt by the twins play swords(which are sticks) since they’re playing pirates and the playset is their ship. 

Sooyoung was apparently the villain and the twins had gotten her down on the ground where they then had dog piled on their mom. Sooyoung laughs as she’s attacked by the twins tickleing her. The twins start to fight each other then, so Sooyoung gets up and huffs, clearly tired from all the excitement, but the happiest she’s ever been since she had a pure smile on her face.

As she’s walking back over to her wife Chaeyoung chases after her, Sooyoung scoops her youngest up in her arms. “Momma slide slide!”

Sooyoung kisses her baby on the cheek, “momma’s tired.”

But Chaeyoung starts to cry, “one more time! One more time!” Sooyoung looks at her wife who smiles lovingly and holds up one finger. So Sooyoung looks at Chaeyoung seriously before dropping her down to spin her around her waist. The girl screams happily as Sooyoung spins her before carrying her over to the slide.

Jinsoul watches as Sooyoung packs the baby up and gets them ready on the slide. Sooyoung was so small she could fit as well. Sooyoung whispers something to Chaeyoung before they both look over at her. The little girl screams, “MOMMY ME AND MOMMA LOVE YOU!” Sooyoung then slides them down. The both of them have the same expression, closing their eyes and scrunching their faces as high pitched screams come out.

Chaeyoung seems satisfied with the last slide. So Sooyoung begins to walk over again. “Okay I’m heading in, you wanna come?” Sooyoung asks her wife once she gets close enough.

Jinsoul smirks, “I sure do.” 

They walk inside and Sooyoung takes her hat off wiping the sweat from her forehead. Jinsoul follows her wife through the house and into the bathroom where she starts to strip. “Hey Sooyoung?” 

Sooyoung pauses ing her pants and turns to her wife, “yeah?”

Jinsoul clings onto her wife, “thank you.” She kisses Sooyoung’s jaw and squeezes her waist. 

“For what my love?”

The younger woman takes a deep breath, “for being so damn fine.” Sooyoung cracks up thinking her wife was about to say something sentimental since that was usually what she said. Jinsoul would often tell her she was the best mother and too the best thing that’s ever happened to her. Sooyoung melted when Jinsoul would say such things like that to her since she felt so loved, but right now she was melting for a different reason.

Jinsoul pulls back, her eyes dark and Sooyoung knows exactly where this was going. Jinsoul’s hands find her again as she mumbles out, “the girls will probably be out there for a while.” 

“Yeah?” Sooyoung lowers her voice to the tone that Jinsoul likes. Deep and a bit raspy.

Her wife is silent for a moment before she hits Sooyoung with something that makes her choke on air, “I want you to ride my face and then my brains out.” 

Laughing and letting her eyes widen Sooyoung pats on her wife’s head softly, “of course, just let me take a shower first.” 

“NO!” Sooyoung jumps when Jinsoul loudly groans out before burying her face in her wife’s neck, “I want you like this.” Jinsoul was a bit embarrassed, but she liked it when it got nasty when neither of them cared about anything but making each other feel good. When it was still passionate...but a bit raw.

“O-okay.” Jinsoul smiles and pulls her wife to the bedroom.

Hoping her children played till dark.

~~~~

“Don’t touch okay.” Sooyoung points in her children’s faces. They were all wearing matching masks. “We’re here to get your mother something for her birthday and that’s it.” The three of them nod and Sooyoung holds out her hand for Chaeyoung to take while the twins walk in front of her. 

Each of them pick out something for Jinsoul, Yeji gets her mom a fun puzzle looking game and Yuna picks out a bubble coat. While Chaeyoung picks out...slime. Sooyoung holds it up, “are you sure this isn’t for you and not mommy?” The tiny girl nods and Sooyoung shrugs her shoulders, it isn't like she has a whole stack of presents for Jinsoul at the house. Sooyoung may have spoiled her wife a bit too much, but she didn’t care. That was her baby and she’d continue to cherish and spoil her the rest of her life.

After they are done they head to the grocery store, where it’s a madhouse. Sooyoung gets an idea when she’s taking her children through one of the empty eisles. Looking around she grabs some cake mix. “Yuna, put this under your coat.” The girl follows her mom's orders while Sooyoung gives Chaeyoung the icing. “This is shoplifting 101, tomorrow I’ll teach y’all how to sling dope.”

The girls look up at her confused, “just kidding. I’ll lock you all up in the house if I ever catch you doing that.” Yeji nods seriously when Sooyoung makes her stick some candles in her pocket. Through the grocery, Sooyoung keeps an eye on her children closely making sure they don’t run into anything or anyone.

Yuna points at the chocolate milk, “momma why is it brown?”

“They put choc-” Sooyoung starts.

“Came out the cow .” Yeji answers.

Sooyoung cracks up but knows she should discipline her child. “Y-Yeji don’t say that word.” Sooyoung is about to pop a blood vessel since she’s trying so hard to keep the laugh in. Her children could be so goofy sometimes.

Yuna gags, “ewww I don’t want no booty milk...well. Maybe I do, momma can we get some?” Sooyoung nods and puts it in the basket. “Does regular milk come out it’s weiner then?” 

“YUNA!” Sooyoung gasps. Where was her children learning this stuff? Sooyoung sighs, “no.”

“Where does it come from then.”         

“Ask ya mother when you get home.” 

“If I’m seventy percent water why don’t I go down the drain when we bath.”

“No more questions, what kinda cheese you want.”

They finish shopping quickly and Sooyoung goes to the selfcheck out. Yeji pulls on her sleeve and points to the other lines, “momma these are shorter.”

Sooyoung pats her daughter's head affectionately. “But these lines are cheaper. Come on.”

Successfully saving about thirty dollars on groceries, from swiping and hiding them Sooyoung gets them home safely. Jinsoul makes them all take showers after they get home and secretly snoops in the bags even though her wife told her not to. Her birthday was tomorrow and she was excited to see what her family got her. 

Later that night Yeji and Chaeyoung help Sooyoung bake a cake for Jinsoul. While Yuna asks all those questions, “mommy where does milk come from?”

Jinsoul clears and gives her an in depth description of lactation and hormone production. Yuna is silent the entire time, until her mother is finished. She simply replies, “that’s weird.” 

The cake rests in the fridge for tomorrow and the babies are put to bed. The married couple cleaned up the kitchen since it had gotten so messy from the kids. It’s quiet most of the time they get ready for bed, brushing their teeth together and putting on sleep clothes. Jinsoul has her tiny nightgown on and Sooyoung couldn’t be more happy.

Getting into bed, Sooyoung wraps her arms around Jinsoul and pretends to go to bed. Jinsoul soon enough is snoring, drooling all over the pillows. Sooyoung raises up and checks the clock, it was past midnight. Slowly getting up Sooyoung giggles at her wife who groans at the loss of warmth, calling out her name and spreading across the mattress in an attempt to find her. 

Sooyoung waits until Jinsoul is peacefully asleep again before getting up to change into something...that Jinsoul would like. Sooyoung was thin like she was when she was younger. There was a period a few years after they got married that Sooyoung had gained a lot of weight and Jinsoul loved it, only for the woman to lose it after she started to dance again more often. When she was pregnant she had gotten near that weight again, but after pushing those two gremlins out it was like she went on a diet.

Tip toeing to the radio she slips in a cd, it was a mixtape Jinsoul had made her back in the day before they had children. On the speakers, the first beats of birthday  start to thump out. Sooyoung rushes over to the lights to dim them and makes sure the door is locked and the curtains are shut.

Getting to the middle, Jinsoul starts to stir awake and finds her wife in front of her dancing ily. The younger woman smiles and raises up to rub at her eyes lazily. Sooyoung was rolling her hips just right and the way she dipped had Jinsoul’s head spinning. But her wife was so cute, she had on a tiny skirt and a bra that barely covered her tiddies. Jinsoul reaches out to tickle at the garter belts Sooyoung was wearing, and flicks at the stockings.

“Awe baby is that my maid skirt?” Jinsoul says sweetly and Sooyoung stops dancing for a moment. Wondering why her wife was smiling lovingly instead of biting her lip. Jinsoul fiddles with her wife’s body a bit more before lifting the skirt up, “oop!” Jinsoul’s jaw drops in the form of an O and her eyes widen. Sooyoung wasn’t wearing anything under it.

Sooyoung continues to dance for her wife who was now scooting towards the edge of the bed. Jinsoul is so sleepy she doesn’t entirely get into it, but praises her wife anyways. Sooyoung knew that Jinsoul adored her, but she wanted her to desire her at the moment. Jinsoul’s birthday gift every year from Sooyoung, was the woman letting her top. Which Sooyoung doesn’t let her do often unless the older woman was feeling needy and just wanted her wife to take care of her. Any other time, Jinsoul was happy bottoming...submissively at that. 

But for her birthday she was the one completely in control.

Jinsoul pats on her wife’s thigh as she grinds into her lap. Jinsoul was enjoying this, Sooyoung putting it all on her. But Sooyoung stops dancing when Jinsoul giggles,“Soooo why aren’t those dropping?” Sooyoung’s a bit frustrated since she’s been looking forward to this all day. 

“You’re so cute.” Jinsoul answers. 

“And...?” Sooyoung was searching for a bit more.

“Undeniably adorable”

Cutting the music off she goes to sit by Jinsoul who starts to kiss on her head, patting her affectionately. “Anything else?”

“Mmmm nope.”

Sooyoung frowns, “What about oh you’re so y...I wanna you so bad right now?” Sooyoung waits for anything...but nothing. 

“No, you’re just cute.” Okay, Jinsoul was definitely teasing her now. Sooyoung deflates but Jinsoul raises up to baby her by wrapping her arms around her waist and rocking them side to side. Sooyoung melts in her wife’s hold and accepts her endearment. Jinsoul could be so irresistible at times. “I’m so deeply in love with you Jung Sooyoung.” Jinsoul says softly and Sooyoung forgets about the heat in her tummy, instead, become completely enamored with Jinsoul. Her wife was so sweet sometimes, it could give her a toothache. And Jinsoul could say the same about Sooyoung. She could never ask for a better woman than Sooyoung.

“So much that I wish I could live forever just so I could spend it with you.” Jinsoul tells her while looking into the eyes she’s grown to cherish. She’d never get tired of getting lost in them. And never be so thankful to see the same set of eyes every morning she wakes up. 

Sooyoung laughs, “I don’t know...by the time I’m 300 I’m sure I’d be wrinkly and grumpy.” Jinsoul smiles at Sooyoung’s joke, but knows that wouldn’t change a thing.

“And I’d still love you just as much as I do now. I’ll never stop loving you.” She means it with her entire heart. This woman was her life. Jinsoul’s never was so devoted to something than the woman in her arms and the children they had in the next room over. She’s never cared for something more, and she’d give everything just to keep them happy.

Sooyoung says, “I’ll find a way.”

“For what?”

“For us to live forever. I’ll give you everything you want Jinsoul.” It’s serious and Jinsoul can’t help but drown in the feeling. “I’m sure Yuna will be so smart one day she can make some sort of time machine and I’ll get to fall in love with you time after time again, so we can raise them s over and over. “

Jinsoul snorts and kisses her wife on the cheek. “You’re the best Sooyoung.” They share a loving smile and Jinsoul whispers out, “and I love our children.”

“Ahhh I feel like it’s my birthday when it’s yours.”

The younger woman thinks for a second, “Hmm, then maybe I should give you a gift.” Sooyoung’s eyes widen and forgets about what she had on. Jinsoul pulls her underneath her and she can’t help but scream as her wife starts to grab at her. It was the start to a long night. 

Yeji wakes up in a fit, and she hears both of her moms screaming and making weird noises. Then she hears the clapping sounds. Yeji goes to wake up Yuna but then remembers what her momma told her after the day they got into trouble at school and had to start seeing Ms. Tinashe. 

If you hear screaming or anything at night don’t worry. Me and Mommy are just playing a game for big girls. Just put a pillow over your head and go back to sleep. 

Yeji sighs and does just that, happy she can’t hear the scary noises anymore. It must have been a weird game, Yeji doesn’t like scary stuff. She’s quick to find sleep.

~~~~

The next morning, Sooyoung finally flops down. She’s completely exhausted as much as her wife is beside her. They had passed out sometime in the middle of it all only to wake back up and go at it again. It’s been a while since they pulled an all nighter...but it’s never been this good. “ that was amazing.” 

Jinsoul mumbles something incoherent beside her. Sooyoung doesn't know how it keeps getting better and better as they get older, maybe since their bodies are so intune to each other and Sooyoung knows her wife inside out. Or maybe it’s because of their love for each other. Last night was the best ever and she groans at the memory of some of the things that Jinsoul did to her in the late night up into the morning.

“My body feels discombobulated.” Jinsoul says under her breath and Sooyoung hums in agreement. She was in pain...but never felt better. There was nothing like spending a night in Jinsoul’s arms. Sooyoung felt light, like she was high up in the clouds. 

Leaning back over to her wife, she gives her a lazy but full kiss. Jinsoul smacks her lips against her wifes and groans when she pulls away, “Happy birthday baby.” 

“I luf you.” Jinsoul mumbles back.

Sooyoung smiles as her wife starts to cling her sweaty body onto hers and kisses her swollen lips some more, “I know, Soul I know.” Sooyoung gives her wife some more lovings before scooting away. Jinsoul whines like a baby and crawls after her trying to pull her back into the bed.

“Noooo let’s sleep.”

Sooyoung wants nothing more than that but she has three hungry mouths to feed. ‘I’ll be right back, I’d say the babies are wanting some breakfast.” Jinsoul smiles at the mention of her children and spreads onto the bed, pinching Sooyoung’s thigh as she gets up. 

Jinsoul prys one eye open and hums at her wife’s bare body, covered in marks ranging from faint pink spots to straight up bruises. “Put some clothes on, I’m sure they’re gonna wanna see you soon.” Sooyoung says as she gets ready.

Waking up her babies she carries two of them to the kitchen while one of them clings to her leg. She fixes them cereal and donuts, too tired to make a real breakfast. Sooyoung giggles at everything they say and Chaeyoung points it out, “momma are you happy?”

Sooyoung deeply sighs, “the happiest.”

They finish eating and Sooyoung chugs the last bit of orange juice before throwing it in the trash. Looking down she feels guilty when she sees Yeji holding up her cup for some, “Um...you want some apple juice?”

The girl shakes her head, “orange.”

Sooyoung cringes, “but momma just drunk it all.” Yeji starts to pout up so Sooyoung picks her up to shush her, “shhh Momma will buy you some more okay? Let's go give your crazy mommy her cake and sing happy birthday.”

Yeji brightens at that and the girls prance around her feet as she carries the cake with lit candles to the bedroom. Sooyoung knocks on the door and hears Jinsoul’s voice, opening it they all rush to their mother as Sooyoung starts out the song.

Jinsoul kisses the girls that cling onto her and hugs them all to her side as she looks up at her wife full of adoration. They sing happy birthday to her and Sooyoung lifts down the cake in front of her wife to speak softly. 

“Make a wish Soul.”

“Yeah make a wish mommy!”

Jinsoul blows out the candles and her children snuggle into her, saying all sorts of sweet things to her. Jinsoul smiles widely as she rubs her cheek against Chaeyoung and Yuna asks what she’s wished for. Jinsoul looks around at all of them, tears glossing her eyes. The girls stop screaming so much seeing their mother cry. Jinsoul finally looks at Sooyoung, mouthing thank you to her while hugging her children tightly. Tears fall but it’s nothing but happiness. “Thank you guys but I don’t need to make a wish.”

“It’s already come true.”

~~~~

EWWWW I hate writing corny ...but it’s really fun. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this short and sweet chapter as always and I’m sorry this story is literally just ya know whatever. 

Spoiler for next chapter: snow