Spoiled Rotten

Blue Betta the remix

3:24 in the morning Sooyoung struggles to stay awake. She stares at her child on the booster toilet seat. “Don’t be shy let it out baby.” Chaeyoung’s face becomes strained and red as she pushes, making a grunting noise while staring straight back at Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung was up about every night doing this . Her child didn’t know when to use the bathroom at a decent hour. So here she was having to listen to the god awful noises that came out of her one and a half year old, that was about to bust a damn blood vessel in her head from straining so hard.

The only thing that fills the silence is the rhythm of pushing noises the girl makes.

The woman holds her child up to balance her on the seat, “child relax I can’t have you getting a hernia or whatever.” Sooyoung tells her and Chaeyoung makes a particular face where one eye is narrowed while the other is wide open. Her lips shut and her cheeks puffed up, Sooyoung holds her nose from the smell that starts to accumulate. 

It’s only seconds later Chaeyoung starts to giggle and Sooyoung knows she’s finally done. Cleaning her daughters...mess up she lifts her up when she’s all good, “my little stank let’s get back in the bed.” Sooyoung washes up herself and carried Chaeyoung back to the bedroom.

Opening the door she sighs when the twins are spread out like stars at the foot of the bed, when they had started out at the top but ended up there. Jinsoul is curled in a ball to the left and Sooyoung sits Chaeyoung down beside the ball of sheets, the girl quickly crawls back in with her mother. Sooyoung is left without any covers but will be damned if her freezes through the rest of the night. 

So instead she drags the twins up beside her and uses them as little heaters. Sooyoung smiles as she falls back asleep.

Well almost.

Chubby hands grip her face and she breaks one eye open, “momma I stinky.” Sooyoung gently pushes the hand off and closes her eyes again.

The girl above her starts to breathe heavily like she was about to start crying again, “go ask your other mom.” Sooyoung knows she should just get up and not bother her wife, but she hasn’t got a good sleep in forever…

She can be selfish once in a while.

Listening closely, her youngest baby shuffles back over, waking up Jinsoul in the process. Sooyoung tries to pay attention to the irritation in Jinsoul’s voice but thankfully there is none. Sooyoung doesn’t miss the way her wife squeezes onto her waist as she gets up, nor the way Jinsoul kisses the twins heads either.

Sometimes Sooyoung thinks she’s gotten too soft since she’s been with Jinsoul for so long. This woman has made her weak but in the best way possible. Raising up she squints at the silhouette of her wife in the dark, “honey do you want me to take her?”

Jinsoul reaches out to her and rubs the side of her face, she is completely clueless of Sooyoung’s betrayal. “No it’s okay babe go back to sleep.” 

Sooyoung gets up anyways, because she doesn’t want her wife to be alone. “We can both do it.” Grabbing her daughter once again for the night she holds Jinsoul’s wrist with her free hand and drags her half asleep wife to the bathroom with her already stinky daughter.

It’s a lot more fun this time for Sooyoung. Since she has someone to laugh at Chaeyoung’s shidding faces with her. 

If there was anything in this world that she’d never get tired of. Her best bet would be raising these perfect children with the best wife she could ever ask for.

~~~~

Yeji keeps checking if her cd disk is still in her backpack. Today was show and tell, and her mom was fussing with her sister about her robot mouse. 

“But momma it’s not working!” Yuna holds it up to Sooyoung and the woman looks at it funny, flipping and turning it at all angles with furrowed brows. Her mother seems tired, with a puffy face and sunken eyes. 

Sooyoung blinks and lets out a laugh before shaking her head, “shiiet I don’t know,” her mom looks a bit confused,“...JINSOUL!” Yuna was panicking and Yeji couldn’t help but laugh at that. Maybe she had accidentally stepped on the mouse last night just to sabotage her sister. It just happened to be in her way. Sooyoung lays the mouse back down and scratches her head, “sorry I couldn’t help sweetie.” 

Jinsoul comes shuffling through the hallway, still in her pajamas with a mouth full of toothpaste. “What’s wrong baby?” She asks Yuna and takes the mess into her hands. Sooyoung rubs on the twin’s head and starts to make them all cereal, everyone had slept in a little since their moms had pressed the snooze button four times. 

Chaeyoung is at her high chair and Sooyoung goes to pour it out in her bowl. Her mom leans onto the counter lazily and holds the box above and shakes as Chaeyoung drools at all the sugar pouring out. The toddler tries to grab the box out of her mom’s hands but Sooyoung is quick to pull it away, holding it far out of reach of the child. Yeji giggles as Chaeyoung starts to cry, angrily and bitterly. Sooyoung mocks her by pretending to sob as well crying just as annoyingly as the baby was, seeing her mom cry too Chaeyoung quickly stops and stares at her mother bewildered. Sooyoung and Chaeyoung share a glare, the baby mad that her mom was just messing with her. 

Smirking Sooyoung pours some more cereal, “see that’s what you sound like so stop it, ain’t cute right?” Chaeyoung blinks but is distracted by the pile of cereal in front of her when Sooyoung gives her a piece.

Yeji holds her bowl open and leans into her mother’s touch when her hand massages into her head. Sooyoung pours a hefty amount of cereal in the girl’s bowl before pouring the same into Yuna’s bowl. Sooyoung leaves the box on the table and starts to play with Yeji’s hair, “you want pigtails today?”

The girl thinks for a second, crunching on her cereal before drinking a spoon full of milk, “pony tail.” Sooyoung hums and untangles her hair a bit, letting it go to move the box of cereal from Chaeyoung’s sneaking hands. 

They finished breakfast quickly and Jinsoul was able to fix Yuna’s robot thankfully. Not to any of Yeji’s satisfaction however. While their moms get ready for work, Yeji and Yuna play in the living room with their baby sister. Playing monkey in the middle, teasing the younger girl whenever she got close to grabbing the ball they were tossing around. Chaeyoung could walk pretty well, but every five seconds would bonk her head on a table or some hard surface.

After what seems like an hour, their mom emerges from the bathroom in her work attire. Jinsoul calls after them, “come on girls time for your orange juice.” This was Yuna’s favorite time of the morning and the girl rushes over to the fridge. Everyday they got a cup because Jinsoul was a firm believer that OG was the best immune booster. Their mom pours them out and grabs the flintstone vitamins out of the cabinet.

The twins quickly chew on the candies while Chaeyoung gets her little cup of allergy medicine before being given her orange juice. 

Yuna and Yeji grab theirs aggressively and chug like they haven’t drunk in years. Jinsoul watches with fearful eyes as her daughters drink the juice like their life depended on it, groaning and slurping almost angrily. She mumbles out, “y’all don’t gotta drink it like that now.” Jinsoul can even hear them breathing in the cup, they all were holding them with both hands too in a vice grip.

Yuna finishes first and brings hers down, “more.” Jinsoul doesn’t know what the hell just came out of her daughters throat, but that was not Yuna’s voice. Jinsoul pours her another half cup, while Yeji starts coughing everywhere without covering . Chaeyoung simply whips her cup out of her hand once she does earning a scolding from Jinsoul. 

After putting their cups in the sink, Jinsoul speaks to them in a now irritated voice, “Kay thank you guys for listening to me for once, your momma is waiting to do your hair in the bathroom don’t make her wait or she’ll get mad.” 

Yeji pushes into Yuna’s face, “race ya!” The twin loses balance and falls to the side while Yeji sprints down the hall and into their bathroom. Her mother is sitting on the toilet with hair bands around her fingers. Her mom smiles and jerks her head up motioning Yeji to come closer.

Sooyoung has her hair up in a pony tail and that’s exactly how Yeji wanted it, “I want mines like yours momma.” Sooyoung lifts the sleeves to her blouse up and starts to gently pull her daughter’s hair up as the other two bust in. Yuna starts to yell at her but all Yeji does is stick out her tongue before her mom is telling them to behave. Chaeyoung clings to the woman’s dress slacks, slobbering all over them while Sooyoung is oblivious. 

After Yeji is done she goes to look in the mirror with her mother’s help, Sooyoung lifts her up and asks, “you like it?” Smiling she nods excitedly and wiggles out of her mother’s grip only to open her arms back up for a hug. Sooyoung hugs her tightly for a second before mumbling, “my beautiful baby girl.” Yeji doesn’t want to let go, but her other two sisters have to get ready too.

Sooyoung does Yuna’s hair into two little buns before tickling the girl onto the ground. Sooyoung’s pant suit becomes a whole mess as she plays around with the younger twin picking her up to blow a raspberry into her tummy. Yeji rolls her eyes when her mom tells Yuna she’s cute while pinching her cheek and helps Chaeyoung walk over to her mom.

The woman stares at Chaeyoung’s hair...that has grown a little bit since they had shaved it off. “How bout...a um.” Sooyoung draws off and ends up just rubbing and patting her daughter’s scalp, “there all done!” Chaeyoung claps and spins around before falling forward and smashing her head into the wall. Sooyoung curses under her breath before picking her daughter up to kiss at her damaged skull that has experienced a lot of falls by now. 

Sooyoung lifts the twins up on the sink and helps them with their toothbrushes before helping Chaeyoung brush her own. Sooyoung starts to laugh at herself as she gets something out of her pocket. She continues to brush the baby’s teeth before nudging Yuna’s side, “you need to spit sweetie.” Yuna gargles a bit before leaning over the sink, as soon as she cleans out Sooyoung throws a white chiclet into the bottom.

Yuna’s eyes bug out at the click and white piece in the sink and Yeji starts to scream, “YUNA YOUR TEEF!” Sooyoung is straining hard not to laugh and when her panicking daughter turns to look at her she puts on a false surprised expression. Yeji is still whining, checking her own mouth for fallen teeth. Yuna is in shambles, snot already rolling down her chin and her face all red and puffy. 

The girl clings to her mother, afraid that all her teeth are falling out, “MOMMA HELP ME I’M DYING!” Sooyoung wheezes as she takes her crying daughter into her arms. 

“What happened?!” Sooyoung giggles out and looks in the sink where the chiclet was still there.

The girl sniffles and buries her face in mother’s neck, “mu-m-my tooth popped out.” 

Yuna turns to point at it laying in the sink and Sooyoung kisses the side of the girl’s head, “oh baby it’s okay we’ll just super glue it back in.” Yuna glares at her mother through tearful eyes, like she was crazy. Sooyoung only raises her brow questionly, “what? Momma promises to make it all better.” 

Sooyoung rubs on Yuna’s hair while reaching to get the piece of gum out the water, only it slips down into the drain, forever gone. It’s silent for a few seconds with only the sound of the water running until an ear piercing scream is let out. Sooyoung cringes and holds her ear with her free hand while the other has to hold Yuna tightly since the girl had started violently sobbing in her arms. 

It’s not a moment later until Jinsoul is bursting through the door, her mom instincts kick in when she sees Yuna sobbing in her wife’s arms. Jinsoul tugs her out and glares at her wife, “what did you do this time?”

Sooyoung looks mildly offended, “me?! I hasn’t done nothing.” 

Jinsoul narrows her eyes, not in the slightest convinced. Jinsoul pulls back to comfort her crying daughter when she starts to blabber through snot and tears. “I-I-I was scrubbing my teef really good and it jumped out mommy. MY TOOF WENT DOWN!”

The younger woman looks in the sink, “down the drain?” She glances at Sooyoung who starts to whistle and roll her eyes around the bathroom, placing her stare everywhere but Jinsoul. 

“Yes the hole, my toof is gone forever and ever and ever and…” Yuna keeps saying over again, zoning out with an unblinking stare. Jinsoul scratches her head, yup her daughter was traumatized. As Yuna keeps repeating the word, Jinsoul pries open and counts her teeth.

Sighing Jinsoul groans out, “you didn’t lose any teeth Yuna.” The girl immediately stops crying and looks at her other mother. Sooyoung has her lips pursed, her cheeks a little red and her jaw twitching. The woman bursts out into laughter and everyone glares at her, even Chaeyoung. All of them had gotten used to Sooyoung’s silly jokes...except Yuna.

Sooyoung hops around like a kid and sticks her fingers up in the shape of an L right in front of Yuna’s face. If the little girl’s looks could kill, Sooyung would be dead right now, “HA YOU GOT PUNK’D.” Jinsoul swings first and the girls watch their moms play fight in the small space. The two women are serious first and Sooyoung gets mad when Jinsoul lands a good hit on her tummy causing her to grunt out in pain. But soon enough they’re both laughing and the slaps become grabs and pokes. 

Jinsoul screams for help when Sooyoung pins her against the wall, getting her waist and digging her fingers into it. The younger woman laughs in pain but can barely talk to her daughters, “y’all better save me from momma!” 

Yuna is the first to act and her little fists pound into Sooyoung’s thigh, actually being painful. Yeji and Chaeyoung help too, the other twin pinches her mom and the toddler bites on her leg making the woman yelp out. “AYE NOW DON’T BE BITING ME!” Sooyoung is ganged up on and is quickly cornered as four angry girls beat her ...kinda. 

Jinsoul gets her in a head lock and squeezes, “apologize now.” Jinsoul swears that she took care of four kids instead of three, going off on the fact that Sooyoung was a child herself. 

The woman wheezes a bit before laughing, “I’m sowwy Yuna, will you forgive momma for being mean?”

The twin huffs and pouts up, “no.”

Sooyoung lets her jaw drop as the girl walks out the room, Yeji follows after her and Chaeyoung sits on the tile floor oblivious of what’s going on. Jinsoul frees Sooyoung from the head lock, pointing in her face, “you need to stop doing that before you traumatize them.” 

“Oh please it was funny let me live.”

Jinsoul rolls her eyes, “yeah you’re gonna think it’s real funny when you gotta start paying for those therapy hours.” Sooyoung frowns and sniffles with guilt, Jinsoul pats on her wife’s shoulder, “I was playing but seriously, Yuna is not gonna believe a thing you say if you keep messing with her like that.” 

Sooyoung nods her head, determined to not play pranks on her children anymore...but it will probably only last a day. Jinsoul and Sooyung both get the girls ready, Yuna refuses to let Sooyoung get near her however, still bitter from the tooth nightmare. Sooyoung holds up the girl’s filas, “baby let me put them on for you.”

Yuna shakes her head no and crosses her arms, “I want mommy.”

Sooyoung almost cries from the neglect, she’s gotten a lot more sensitive over the years. “Please? You always let me put them on and tie them for you.” Yuna holds her hand up to cover her mom’s face from her view, ignoring Sooyoung. The woman wipes a tear from her eye and turns to Yeji who was waiting for her to help put her balenciagas on. Sooyoung always put their shoes on for them but Yuna refused this morning, sick of her mother’s antics. 

After Yeji has her shoes on she hugs Sooyoung when her mom holds out her arms. The woman lifts her up to carry her into the kitchen but before she does she turns to Yuna one last time, “are you sure you don’t want momma to help you get your shoes on? I promise no funny business.” Yuna doesn’t say a thing and continues to refuse Sooyoung’s eyes. “Baby?”

Yuna closes her eyes, “No momma.” Sooyoung chokes on a whine and turns before she starts crying for real. 

Sooyoung carries Yeji down the hallway and stares at her, “you’ll always let momma help put ya shoes on won’t you?” Yeji nods seriously, “even till you’re twenty five?” Yeji nods again, not really knowing she won’t need her moms help putting shoes on then. But if it makes her mom feel better she’ll always say yes.

The woman sits her down on the counter and Jinsoul snorts at the expensive shoes on her feet, “she’ll out grow them in a month, we should have got them those light up sketchers.” 

Jinsoul slips her wedding band on her finger before giving Sooyoung hers and the woman mumbles out, “but my babies deserve the best, not some cheap sketchers.” 

“They don’t know that though, I’m sure they’d be grateful for anything you get them Soo.” It was true, Sooyoung absolutely spoiled her daughters, but they’d always thank her a thousand times and give her the biggest hug. Everyone in the family was spoiled, Jinsoul and the kids were spoiled by Sooyoung, and the woman was spoiled with deep affection. That’s all she wanted in life, was everlasting love from her family. 

But she didn’t know that’s all her family needed too. 

It was her love and she gave it everyday. Jinsoul caresses her jaw with a soft hand, rubbing her thumb across her cheek. Sooyoung smiles at her wife and holds the hand with hers, placing it directly over it to feel the warmth, “they’re thankful to have you in their life Sooyoung, just like I am. I thank whoevers out there everyday for blessing me with you.” Sooyoung tears up at the devotion in Jinsoul’s eyes and rests her forehead on her wife’s intimately. 

Yuna comes rushing in and screams at her moms, “LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!” They both look down broken from their moment of tenderness to be thrown into another. Yuna tied her own shoes.

Sooyoung does crack a sob and looks at Jinsoul fearfully, “Jinsoul they’re growing up too fast.” Jinsoul wants to laugh at her wife’s pitiful expression and hugs her while telling the girls to get their stuff ready. 

Yeji checks if the cd is in her bag before looking up, “why is momma sad?”

Jinsoul is rubbing on Sooyoung’s back that’s jerking up and down from the sobs, her mom only shakes her head, “she’s just really proud of you guys.” 

After Jinsoul cleans up Sooyoung’s makeup and clothes they get ready to head out the door. Sooyoung carries Yeji while Yuna leads them in the front. Jinsoul carries Chaeyoung and her baby bag. Jinsoul usually worked from home nowadays, being an editor for a science magazine. Once they all were in school however, Jinsoul would go back to doing marine research. But for the time being she wanted to raise Chaeyoung the best she could. Today however she had a series of meetings to attend, so baby Chaeyoung was going with her aunt Yerim.

Outside they meet the younger woman who was chewing on a chicken biscuit from mcdonalds. Jinsoul stares at her sister who had oversized fake gucci glasses on, “are you hung over?” Yerim shrugs and takes the over packed baby bag from Jinsoul. “You know the rules right? No more than two pieces of candy, she needs to be fed every three hours and…”

Yerim groans, “god I know Jinsoul I’ve been watching the little for a year now I know what to do.”

Jinsoul thins her lips, “last time you watched her she came back with zebra hair.”

“So? She ate that.”

Jinsoul is about to start cussing her sister out until her wife speaks, “soul we’re gonna be late she’s fine.” Sooyoung trusted Yerim more than her family. Her sisters were...and her mom tried to kidnap Chaeyoung the last time and they had to stop the woman at the airport, informing her that she could not take their child to Maui.

The younger woman rolls her eyes and hugs and kisses her baby goodbye before handing her to Sooyoung for her wife to do the same. 

Yerim smiles as the women leave and helps Chaeyoung into her carseat. Looking at the kid she rubs her shaven head, “wanna get into some trouble?” The little girl claps her hands together and giggles. Auntie Yerim was the best.

On the way to school, Yeji watches her moms talk in the front, but her favorite song is playing too loud so she can’t hear them. Jinsoul is driving with one hand and Sooyoung screams everytime she swerves. 

Jinsoul laughs and looks at her wife, “would you rather me drive right or hold your hand?” Sooyoung blinks and stares out the window while squeezing her wife’s hand in hers a bit tighter just so it won’t slip out. Throw that in a circle ends, only to start playing again. Sooyoung has tried turning it off but Yeji only screams until it’s turned back on. She and Yuna were both addicted to it and in the past three weeks it's been the only song to be played in the car. 

Pulling up to school, Yeji clings to her bag and leans forward in her seat to kiss her moms goodbye. Yuna only kisses Jinsoul bye and curves Sooyoung, jumping out of the car before her mom starts to yell at her. Yeji races her sister to the entrance but they’re stopped when their mom opens the door to start shouting, “JUNG YUNA GET YOUR BACK HERE AND GIVE YOUR MOMMA A KISS!” Yuna blushes as other kids stare, she’s embarrassed by Sooyoung but turns around and returns.

Sooyoung grabs her daughter up into a tight hug, “kisses are mandatory, don’t do that no more.” Yuna groans as she’s showered with kisses but eventually smiles and giggles. Pulling away she waves bye to her parents and catches up to Yeji, who was waiting for her at the entrance. 

The women in the car watch their babies walk into school with a smile. Jinsoul pulls off to start driving again. Sooyoung reaches over to grab her wife’s thigh, “let’s take the detour by the train station.” Jinsoul knows exactly what Sooyoung is hinting towards and slaps her wife’s erted hand away. “You look good in that skirt.” Sooyoung whispers and Jinsoul pushes her face away.

Jinsoul side glares, “I have a meeting in thirty and you got a class to teach at nine, I don’t think so.”

Sooyoung snorts, “come on now don’t be like that we both know you don’t last that long anyways.” 

The younger woman ignores the comment because it’s true but continues to drive on the right route. Sooyoung laughs when she figures she won’t get what she wants, leaning over to kiss her wife’s face she opts out on getting her hand held again.

The drive is peaceful, no music or anything. Just them enjoying the quiet for once together since they never got to ride by themselves anymore without the girls. After a while though Jinsoul mumbles out, “I don’t have a meeting from one to two thirty.”

Sooyoung smiles, “I’ll take my lunch late.” 

Later, Sooyoung will cancel one of her evening classes and have a special lunch.

In the form of a beautiful woman.

~~~~

“Today I brought my mcdonalds sprite to show and tell.” Chaeryeong says and holds up her tiny cup. Yuna and Yeji both clapped, that was their bestfriend. “I want to share it with everyone.” Their friend pulls out a bunch of tiny red solo cups and the teacher, Miss Hani smiles as the child spills soda all over her rainbow carpet. 

Chaeryeong starts to pass the cups out in uniform, even Miss Hani gets a cup. “Thank you sweetie.” 

Yuna and Yeji both take their cups as well and chug them down, Yeji gags at the burn. This was definitely not Mcdonald's sprite. Most of the 1st graders spit the liquid out, groaning at how nasty it was. Miss Hani smacks her lips and hums, it was tequila. She waves at the girl still handing out cups, “Chaeryeong do you have any more?” The little girl nods and skips over to give Miss Hani the half full cup of tequila.

The woman drinks it in one go and crushes the cup before closing her eyes and lifting her fist, “WOOOO!” Chaeryeong smiles and returns to the carpet. She does have one cup left and hands it to her twin sister Chaeyeon. 

“Itz different.” The twins say in unison before getting an applause from the class. Chaeyeon shows off her flexibility and ends up putting a hole in the wall and Miss Hani struggles to get the girl’s foot out that had become stuck in said hole.

The teacher sits back in her comfy seat, “alright guys no more dangerous stuff, Miss Hani is not feeling so well.” It’s a lie because Miss Hani was feeling amazing and she had front seat to the crazy entertainment of first graders. She clapped and kicked in her seat as all of them went through their weird show and tells. 

Trying not to fall asleep she’s awoken when she sees Jung Yuna steps to the front. Miss Hani was aware of how smart Yuna was and how much potential the seven year old had. She often paid extra attention to the child. Yuna holds up her mouse, “this is a robot my mom helped me build.” Miss Hani smiles and claps as the rest of the children stay silent.

The girl swallows nervously and puts it down, she had even put on a lab coat and goggles she had sneaked into her backpack. Taking out the remote control she turns it on and looks at her sister. Yeji wants to ignore Yuna, but her sister looked so scared. Yeji gives her sister a thumbs up...secretly loving her sister with all her heart wanting to see her succeed. 

“I can move it around and stuff like a real mouse!” Yuna presses down on the button and the mouse zooms off. Miss Hani screams dramatically and crawls up into her seat when the mouse zips past her feet. The room is mixed with fearful squeals and screams of delight. Yeji herself is impressed and cheers her sister on who is clearly proud of her work.

The tiny scientist keeps driving the mouse around with pure confidence and admiration on her face. She was excited to say the least that her invention worked and couldn’t wait to tinker with it more. 

Except she won’t be able to do that for a while. Because one of the boys in class stomps on her robot crushing it into tiny pieces, Yuna screams out, the brightness draining out of her face. “NO!” Miss Hani stands up and wobbles a bit from the alcohol in her system but goes to scold the boy.

Hyunjae laughs, “only weirdos like rats! And girls aren't supposed to be smart!”

Before Yuna can argue back Hyunjae is punched in the face, he hits the ground with a grunt and above him is Yeji with her fist clenched, “its a mouse stupid head and she’s smarter than you’ll ever be.” Miss Hani pulls her from the trembling boy who had peed a little from getting hit.

Miss Hani yells at him, “Hyunjae! Principal’s office now!” 

Yeji isn’t pulled along with the boy despite his protests, Miss Hani winks at her before leaving the room. Yuna runs up to her broken mouse and starts to cry. Everyone frowns with guilt and Yeji squats next to her sister and hugs her tightly. Her sister shakes in her arms and Yeji feels like crying too, “I’m sorry Yuna.”

Yuna sniffles, “thank you Yeji, you’re the best.”

Yeji feels terrible, because just last night she had tried to sabotage her sister. The same way the booty headed boy had just done. Yeji closes her eyes and hugs her sister closer, “no you are, I love you.” Yuna really was the best in Yeji’s eyes, and she would protect her sister the rest of her life so she could continue to be amazing. 

They break apart and Yeji looks at the broken robot, “hey ya know what?” Yuna wipes her tears and looks at her, “we can build an even bigger and better one!” She exclaims with wide arms and an enthusiastic voice. It would be embarrassing, but Yuna’s small smile makes it worth it. Her sister nods and Yeji gives her a cheesy and toothless grin. 

Miss Hani returns and claps for the classes attention, “sorry guys! We can continue now!” The woman stumbles, holding out her arms for balance as she makes her way back over to her chair. Yeji grabs her sister and pulls her over to her back pack, pulling out her cd. “Who’s going next!”

“Me Miss Hani!” Yeji raises her hand and shows Yuna the disk, “it’s our mom’s secret film.”

Yuna blinks surprised, “woah!”

Yeji brings the disk up to Miss Hani who studies it, “blue betta part six...Sooyoung’s favorite. Awe is this a family film Yeji?”

Nodding she gives a big smile as Miss Hani sets up the projector, the woman starts to mumble out, “I love things like this I’m so glad you brought it.” Turning on the old projector and slipping the disk into a dvd player Miss Hani presses start.

The screen is blank with a recording tag at the top and bottom, it’s about six years ago and in the middle of the night. The twins were babies then. The screen cuts and Yeji gasps when she sees her momma, she has longer hair and her face is slimmer than it is now. Her mom has a funny expression on her face, shaking the camera around and such.

Sooyoung narrows her eyes and brings her face very close, “Jinsoul how I know this thing recording?” Sooyoung hits the camera a few times and it adjusts the focus. The class giggles when her mom breathes on the glass and scrubs it with her thumb in effort to make the picture clearer. 

The woman continues to mess around with the camera before giving up and backing away. Behind her sits Jinsoul, in a maid outfit. Miss Hani raises a brow, “oh it must be halloween.” Sooyoung stares at her wife for a second and Jinsoul continues to lazily lean back, giving her wife an amused look since it was so funny of how clueless she was when it came to technology. 

Sooyoung wiggles her fingers at Jinsoul, “are you gonna help me or just sit there and look cute?” 

“Ask nicely...and maybe I will.” 

Sooyoung hums and asks in a deeper but softer voice, “baby girl will you come help daddy please?”

Miss Hani blushes and looks at Yeji who is still just smiling her cheeks off. The teacher wipes the sweat off her brow, “I had way too much tequila I think…”

Jinsoul smiles at her wife before lazily getting up, she’s in six inch stilettos as well and slowly struts her way over to her. Sooyoung stands and reaches for her wife’s behind but Jinsoul swats her hands away before pointing up at her face, “behave Sooyoung.” The older woman sighs with satisfaction and flows behind her wife as the younger woman messes around with the camera just the same.

The woman from behind grips on Jinsoul’s hips provocatively and starts to do inappropriate gestures with to the camera. Their full faces can’t be seen in the moment, but every sees the way Jinsoul bites her lip when the older woman rubs down her back. Miss Hani jerks on the collar of her shirt, “um hehe okay.” 

Sooyoung does something to make Jinsoul yelp and raise up to slap on her arm, commanding the woman to go sit on the bed while she fixes the camera. Sooyoung lowly giggles before going to flop on the bed, rubbing her hands together as she shamelessly checks her wife out as she’s bent over in her maid outfit. 

“It’s been recording this whole time Sooyoung.” Jinsoul grumbles and turns slightly to glare at her wife who wasn’t paying attention to anything else besides what’s underneath her skirt.

Sooyoung is in a daze and smiles sleazily, too hypnotized by Jinsoul’s body to think of anything coherent. “What was that baby?” Jinsoul sighs and turns around and Miss Hani’s eyeballs pop out of her skull at the sight. Miss Jung had only a...skimpy thong on and the maid skirt was very...very short. 

Jumping up she goes over to the projector while screaming to the class, “everyone please close your eyes!” 

None of the kids listen, too engrossed in the movie on the screen. Miss Hani tries to stop the dvd but it won’t and Jinsoul on the screen is starting to pretend to clean with a feather duster as her wife gives her the bedroom eyes, reaching over to touch her body ually and entirely too interpropiately. Miss Hani nervously laughs as things start to get weirded so she starts to smash on the electronic. 

Thankfully it stops before anything bad happens and Miss Hani sighs in relief. Until the screen comes back on and there’s a loud slapping noise. Turning around Miss Hani screams when she sees Miss Jung bent over cleaning the night stand while the other Miss Jung has her hand on her rump squeezing it like a foam ball the kids play with. 

Throwing the projector thing onto the brick wall she curses when it breaks in half. But she’s just happy that it’s over. Pulling the cd out of the DVD player she points at Yeji, “principal’s office now!” Yeji looks afraid and confused. She also pulls Yuna out with her as well.

One kid raises his hand, “can we finish the movie Miss Hani?”

“NO!”

With the slam of the door Miss Hani drags the girls down the hall.

Meanwhile Sooyoung leans her head back on her office chair and tries to control her breathing. Jinsoul raises up from underneath her desk, her lips and smiling giddily, “what was that about not lasting long? You’re the one to talk…” Sooyoung is eager to just push her wife's head back down and make her go to work again since she hasn’t had relief like that in a long time. But she misses Jinsoul being close to her.

Sooyoung rolls her eyes and pulls her wife into her lap, kissing her deeply before spreading Jinsoul’s legs. Breaking the kiss she rasps out, “we’ll see.” 

Already pressing the right buttons she holds her free hand over Jinsoul’s mouth since her wife was so loud. Getting a little carried away, drowning in the feeling her wife gives her, Sooyoung doesn’t hear her phone ringing.

The third call however she does and leans over to pick it up while still pleasuring her wife, with a grumpy voice she answers, “Hello? Who is this?”

She cuts straight to the point and Jinsoul covers her own mouth. The voice on the other line laughs nervously, “Erm Hello...this is Miss Hani from BBC elementary I was just calling to get a hold of Mrs. Jung?” 

Sooyoung panics and stops everything she’s doing, “oh my apologies this...this is her.” 

“Oh hi hehe well you see Yeji brought-.”

“Yeji?! What happened is everything okay? Is my baby alright do I need to come to school?” Sooyoung starts to yell into the phone grabbing Jinsoul’s attention as well, the younger woman clings to her wife worried.

Miss Hani swallows, “yes everything is alright it’s just, I hope you have time after school to have a PTA meeting you see we ran into a little problem today and well we’ve been having problems out of your daughter Yeji lately.” Sooyoung sighs harshly.

“I understand, see you then.” Hanging up she doesn’t let Miss Hani get any out details. She guesses she’ll have to stick around after school before the woman appears. The teacher stares at the phone and listens to the dead line before hanging up herself.

She stares at the twins, silently sobbing. “Don’t worry you guys will be fine.”

Jinsoul tries to get her wife to explain why her jaw is set in stone and her eyes turned ice cold. “Baby who was that? Is everything okay what happened to Yeji?” Sooyoung simply nods and pinches the bridge of her nose. 

For a few minutes it’s silent until Sooyoung mumbles out embarrassed, “Jinsoul are we bad parents.”

Sooyoung glances up with a pout and Jinsoul blinks at her, “is one them in trouble at school?”

“Yup.” 

“Yeji?”

“Yup.”

Jinsoul gets more comfortable in her wife’s lap and taps on her wrist. Sooyoung apologizes as she pulls her hand out of Jinsoul’s skirt. The younger woman sighs, “Yeji never gets in trouble.” Sooyoung nods and leans her cheek on Jinsoul’s arm...that's what was worrying her.

“I know soul…” Sooyoung closes her eyes and lets Jinsoul comfort her by playing with her hair. Her wife quickly calms the anxiousness building in . 

“I know.” 

~~~~

Yeji and Yuna are done crying but it starts again with not only one...but both their moms walk into the office. Sooyoung doesn’t dare to look at them because then she’ll lose her stern and serious expression. She needed to be strict this time around, the only reason they probably got in trouble was because they’re spoiled.

Jinsoul however immediately comes over to scoop both of them up in her arms, they both start whining to their mom and she kisses each of them on the side of the head. “Shhhh it’s okay mommy is here.” Jinsoul scoots between them and sits, pulling Yeji up into her lap since she was crying the hardest and pulling Yuna into her side.

Sooyoung is quietly talking to Miss Hani while the three watch nervously. Sooyoung turns to her wife and Jinsoul mouths what happened? Miss Hani turns to Sooyoung again pulling her attention away from her wife. 

Jinsoul keeps squeezing her babies for comfort, they were traumatized. Jinsoul might get an answer from them, “girls what happened today?”

Yeji starts, “this mean doo doo head boy crushed Yuna’s mouse so I punched him…” Jinsoul raises her brows but secretly is impressed.

Yuna sniffles and tugs on her sleeve grabbing her attention, “it was so cool mommy, Yeji is really good at punching.” Jinsoul nods and narrows her eyes...she was so proud of her girls. This must be the problem and Sooyoung will be happy that it’s just her daughter doing what she should have done, protecting her sister from mean boys. Jinsoul was afraid one of them had disrespected a teacher again.

Like when Yuna called Mr. Baptiste a fat when they were kindergartners or when Yeji had told her teacher Ms. Erica to shut up everytime the woman would ask her something. Jinsoul would never admit she had bad kids, but really...they just needed some discipline. Sooyoung had taught them well after those incidents and they haven’t had a problem yet.

All her wife had taught them was to say it in their head and not out loud. 

But then Yuna says something that makes Jinsoul pale white, “Yeji also brought this movie of you and momma but the teacher turned it off for some reason.” Jinsoul blinks and tells herself that Yeji probably brought something that Sooyoung watches and it had a lot of cussing. That just her and Sooyoung watched...not that they were in it.

Please god don’t be from Sooyoung’s tape collection.

Yeji informs her of the title, “Blue Betta part six.” Jinsoul literally can feel her blood pressure drop, she’s about to pass out. Jinsoul starts to panic and dies a little inside. 

“S-Soo,” Jinsoul can’t even speak right now she’s so in shock. She was going to kill her wife, Sooyoung had an obsession with filming her at one point of their marriage and ever since her wife would beg and sling snot just so that they could make one. Jinsoul would blush when she’d catch Sooyoung watching one with the biggest smile on her face like it was the best movie. Sooyoung would just wiggle her eyebrows at her and continue watching like it wasn’t just Jinsoul getting her cakes smashed to smithereens. 

Jinsoul is incredibly embarrassed so much she wants to throw up and never show her face in this school again. Jinsoul will never ever step outside of her house ever again. “Mommy are you okay?” Jinsoul didn’t notice how hard she was breathing or how crazy she looked right now.

She’s about to just pull her kids from this school and send them somewhere else. Maybe move cities or something, or maybe they could just go live on a deserted island. Sooyoung turns around with a smile that quickly drops when her wife who looked like she's seen a ghost meets her eyes.

There’s a woman that strolls up to Jinsoul, “hello I’m Ms.Tinashe I’m the school’s guidance counselor could you let me talk to your children just for a little bit?”

Jinsoul clings onto her twins, “uh-uh guidance counselor?” The woman smiles prettily and nods her head. Jinsoul’s about to say no but Sooyoung calls out to her.

“Honey we gotta talk privately with the principal come on,” Jinsoul tries to keep her children with her but the guidance counselor takes them away with a smile on her face. Jinsoul starts to shake and stands up to walk over to her wife who grabs her hand. “You okay?” Sooyoung rubs her thumb on the back of her knuckles so Jinsoul forces a smile on her face.

They walk into the principal’s office and as soon as the door shuts Jinsoul starts to strangle her wife with both hands. “YOU !” Sooyoung chokes as Jinsoul shakes her back and forth. 

Someone clears their throat, Jinsoul slowly turns her gaze to the right and snaps her hands to the side when she sees the tiny principal sitting in her seat. Sooyoung and Jinsoul get the heebie jeebies from the weirdly smiling woman and glance at each other before heading to the seats...the woman wasn’t even saying anything about what she just witnessed. 

Sitting beside each other Sooyoung tries to hold Jinsoul’s hand even though she was just being strangled and pouts up, deflating in her seat when Jinsoul refuses to touch her. Going as far as scooting her seat away from Sooyoung.

“I can see why you two may be upset, riding on the fact that your daughter Jung Yeji punched a boy in class today.” 

Sooyoung scoffs, “kay.” If they dragged her out here and gave her some gray hairs over her daughter punching a boy...Sooyoung was going to sue a lot of people

The woman smiles even wider, “Hi I’m BBC’s elementary's principal Dahyun.”

“Okay Dahyun...what are we here for?”

“Your child was violent.”

“And the problem with that is? I’m sorry, but I think she should actually be punching more boys if they bother her.” Sooyoung dismisses the case with a wave of her hand. 

Jinsoul snaps at her, “Jung Sooyoung.”

Dahyun clears , “you are correct but the administration doesn’t believe that.” Sooyoung raises her brows. “Dirty stinking men...anyways I just wanted to make sure everything was alright at home too.” 

Sooyoung hums and silences her wife with a raise of her hand, “yes, quite frankly I’m very proud of Yeji she did exactly what she was supposed to do in that situation. Yuna had been bullied and I think the problem is with the boy who was doing that...where is his parents?” Sooyoung dodges the question professionally but Dahyun catches it. 

“Trust, he was dealt with earlier today.” Dahyun informs her and then asks again, “How is your children’s homelife?”

Sooyoung is about to start screaming at the creepy but oddly cute principal but Jinsoul interrupts her, “I’m afraid they may be spoiled rotten Ms. Dahyun.” 

“My babies are not…”

Jinsoul holds up a finger to silence her wife. 

“And we will continue to spoil them no matter what, but I do feel like we haven’t disciplined them enough lately.” Jinsoul says seriously, “we have amazing children you see and we love them very much...too much and I think it’s getting in the way of us not teaching important lessons cause really we don’t see any wrong in what they do.” 

Dahyun smiles at that, thankful that Jinsoul hit it right on the head. “Are you two afraid they won’t love you as much if you start disciplining them?” The married two look at each other sheepishly before nodding shyly. Dahyun sighs, “but once they get older they won’t know to respect you.”

Sooyoung crosses her arms, “ha we’ll see about that.”

Jinsoul rolls her eyes and pokes at her wife’s thigh, “Sooyoung they called you old and you cried.” Sooyoung is shocked Jinsoul would even admit that and gives her a death glare. 

The principal pulls out some papers and hands them to the two moms, “I think you two are doing an outstanding job of raising them.” Jinsoul and Sooyoung both gasp at how good the twins are doing with their letters and maths, “they’re amazing like you said and there’s a lot of potential...although I am afraid of their attitudes.” 

Jinsoul secretly points at Sooyoung as her wife gawks at Yeji’s perfect score along with Yuna’s. Dahyun snorts, “Mrs. Jung you are aware that you were strangling your wife when you came into my office.” 

The younger woman frowns and throws up her hands, “okay so what if we both have tempers? We’ll make sure our children won’t take after us.”

Dahyun taps her fingers on her desk, “well they’re already taking after you two and I think it would be good for them to see Ms. Tinashe twice a week, she’s great when it comes to kids their age.” Sooyoung groans at the mention but Dahyun continues, “not that you two are doing anything wrong I just think it would help for them to learn how to cool down and such.”

Sooyoung grumbles but Jinsoul reaches over to squeeze her hand, “that sounds great.”

The woman smiles, “it shouldn’t take them long and at home they can practice cooling techniques as well.”

The married couple thinks the meeting is over but Jinsoul remembers what the twins said outside, “now about the tape.”

Jinsoul does pass out this time and Sooyoung jumps up so high she knocks the chair over.

Ms. Tinashe tries to keep up with the two, writing all the key points down in her notepad. She smiles as she nods when one of them tells her how fun the weekends are when both their moms are off. At first she thought this was going to be bad...that their homelife would be troublesome. But the twin girls smile with excitement as they bounce in their seats and Ms.Tinashe starts to eat her words.

Maybe she wouldn’t have to counsel these two, maybe they would just need help with social skills and such. “At night it’s scary tho because sometimes I can hear my mommy scream and there's a bunch of weird noises.” Yuna mumbles out as she spins in her seat.

Yeji continues, “yeah I think our moms fight at night.” 

Ms.Tinashe blushes.

“Um..right.”

Yuna starts to mock her mom's voice, “mommy says weird stuff like oh god and don’t stop also I hear her say daddy a lot but we don’t have a dad.” Ms. Tinashe will have to smoke a cigarette after this for sure. “Oh and!”

“Enough...that’s enough.” The woman mumbles out and just writes down a few notes. At least there would be no social work involved. 

Dahyun is still smiling as she stares at the two women slumped in their seats. “You two seem to have a healthy relationship but please make sure your children do not...show and tell about it at school.” Jinsoul makes a funny noise and buries her face deeper into her hands. “That’s all, you two have a great day.”

The women begin to leave until the older one turns to whisper, “can I have it back please?” 

Jinsoul hits her on stomach and apologizes for her wifes rudeness but the woman is persistent, “but it’s my favorite baby and you know that! I can’t let it go…” Sooyoung turns back to Dahyun who is holding the disk up, “please? May I have it back.” She gives the woman the cd and strains not to laugh...or gag when Sooyoung kisses the disk and holds it near her chest. 

The younger woman snatches the disk out of her hand and snaps it right in front of Sooyoung. “JINSOUL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-”

Dahyun raises her brows when Jinsoul presses her hand against her wife’s mouth, Dahyun isn’t supposed to hear it, but she has amazing senses. Jinsoul whispers out quietly, “we can make a new one.”

Jinsoul pulls her hand away and Sooyoung already has the cheesiest smile on her face, like a kid that’s just been told she can get her favorite icecream. The women wave and apologize once again before leaving the office.

Dahyun pulls out her resignation papers.

Outside Ms.Tinashe is giving the kids ers and candies but when they see their mother’s they both go rushing to hug their legs. Sooyoung picks up Yeji and Jinsoul does the same with Yuna.

The two start whining at the same time, “are you mad at us?”

“Momma please don’t be mad.”

Sooyoung shushes the two and looks expectantly at the counselor, “would it be alright for me to take them after school twice a week...nothing serious just social skills and cooling techniques for their temper issues.” The couple glance at each other before nodding. Sooyoung still thought they were the best moms ever, especially Jinsoul, (the kids definitely thought that they were) but maybe some professional guidance would be good.

After setting up a schedule they start to leave but the pretty woman stops them one last time, her cheeks are blushing and she shyly looks away as she mumbles with a quiet voice, “also when you guys are ‘wrestling’ at night be sure to not get too loud or the children will get the wrong impression. They thought you two were fighting and it’s causing some worry.” 

Jinsoul turns to keep walking, embarrassed at how many people know about her private life now and Sooyoung sleazily grins, “right! Sorry about that.” The woman looks at her daughter and repeats it, “sorry, we won’t play fight anymore at night okay Yeji?” The little girl nods and plays with her mom’s hair as she’s carried out. 

As they walk down the hallway Sooyoung cuddles her daughter tightly, “baby I’m so proud of you today!” Jinsoul rolls her eyes and snuggles up to Yuna as well, Sooyoung pulls back and with an exaggerated expression praises Yeji, “you never let a boy hurt you or Yuna okay?” Yeji giggles and hugs her mom as Sooyoung rubs on her back, “that’s my little badass girl.”

Jinsoul pinches at Yeji’s thigh before Sooyoung starts to talk to Yuna, “sweetie do you want to go to the electronics store? We can get you that race car you been wanting!” Yuna screams and nods her head excitedly. “Momma can help you build it tonight too.”

Her wife clears and gives her a glance that tells her she’s going to have to put her foot down. Sooyoung groans because she doesn’t want to be mean to her babies, but also she remembers that they embarrassed the hell out of her today. “Well actually, you guys are grounded for a week.” The two look at her with puppy dog eyes and she whimpers, “okay five days.”

The twins are about to cry but Sooyoung tells them in a stern voice, “no you know what you all have been a pain in my ing , the house better be spotless because I’m putting y’all ’s to work tomorrow and the next five days.”

“Also both of you getting whoopings.” The girls start to cry and Sooyoung evilly laughs as she holds Yeji’s squirming body. She quickly backtracks however, “relax! Momma was kidding...bratz.” 

They step outside into the warm air and Sooyoung can only think of one thing and her wife thankfully voices it.

Jinsoul winks at her and sings out, “who wants ice cream!”

The twins scream in unison and Jinsoul pulls out her phone to call her sister. It rings for a while before Yerim picks up, “Heyy soul.”

Jinsoul gets Yuna in the back, “hey sunshine! How’s my baby!”

Yerim scratches her head and looks around the exotic pet store, Chaeyoung was nowhere to be found. “She’s fine!” Yerim starts to look around the dark store...it should be illegal for lights to be this low.

Well the tiger in the back was definitely illegal. “Oh well me and the girls are going out to get ice cream, I’ll send the location! I know you guys are probably having fun right now but meet me there as soon as possible!”

Yerim smiles and nervously laughs, “sure soul see ya there.” 

Jinsoul fakes a kissing noise on the other line and hangs up. Yerim curses and shoves her phone in her back pocket and stares at the monkey in front of her, “look bubbles get back to your habitat.” 

Rushing through the store she searches all over for Chaeyoung, “where the is this baby!”

Turning the corner she screams, the baby was in with the green boa constrictor. Quickly pulling the child out the glass case she kisses her a thousand times, “you scared me Chae like !”

Yerim starts to walk out the store, waving at the shady store owner as she steps out, “did you like the tiger?”

The girl giggles and claps and Yerim thinks that she wants a baby just like this, “good.”

Putting the kid in front with her she buckles her in, “don’t tell ya moms by the way.”

Getting in the driver's seat she puts on their favorite song.

Toy box, best friends…

~~~~~

i have an intense urge to delete blue betta and the remix...a thinking today.

Anyways hope everyone enjoys mwah!