Little Patch of Love

Blue Betta the remix

Coming home is the most relieved Sooyoung has been in a long time. She’s exhausted and she wasn’t even the one that went through the most. Jinsoul slowly makes her way up the steps to their home holding their twin girls hands as they sleepily drag behind their mother, also exhausted from being in the hospital for the past week. 

Sooyoung follows behind them with a backpack full of spare clothes and snacks. In her arms is cradled a sleeping beauty. Staring down at the fresh face she smiles, so tiny, her nose just like Jinsoul’s. The baby is sleeping soundly, making tiny little noises ever so often that makes Sooyoung want to squeeze her tightly since it’s so cute. 

Her wife mumbles something to her as the door becomes unlocked the three in front of her move like zombies into their home. Sooyoung however was on cloud nine, she could run a marathon right now with how much energy was bursting into her veins. She doesn’t think she’s ever been so happy.

Three of her loves enter their home. One of her loves is nestled into her arms. Gripping at the sleeve of her shirt. Looking down she kisses the baby gently, “welcome home Chaeyoung.” It’s the first time the girl has ever been inside and Sooyoung can’t wait to show her.

She’s already got plenty of toys to play with and loads and loads of blankets. Her room was next to the twins. A lot smaller, but cozy enough just for a baby. “You’re gonna love it here. I swear.” Sooyoung whispers as she follows the rest of her girls inside.

Watching them, Sooyoung rocks the newborn in her arms. It was truly a miracle. Doctor Taeyeon and nurse Tiffany were amazing, and allowed Jinsoul to have an easy pregnancy and delivery. All their friends had come as well to see Chaeyoung, unfortunately Jinsoul wouldn’t allow anyone to hold her. It even took three days for Sooyoung to get a hold of her baby. Jinsoul was already overly protective of the child. 

Her wife was already attached to the little bundle of joy. But Sooyoung couldn’t blame her, she was the same way with the twins, even more so now. She doesn’t know what she’d do without her girls. 

Today was a special day, because Sooyoung was allowed to hold the baby all day long and Jinsoul said she could even be on baby duty the first night. It’s been a while since she’s done this. She couldn’t wait to do it all over again with Chaeyoung.

Jinsoul starts to get ready for bed, the twins mimicking their mothers movement. They were badly after her now and it was hard to get them to go to school when they wanted to stay home with Jinsoul all day. Sooyoung was starting to get bad too, dreading work every morning when she just wanted to be home with her wife and babies. Following the three into their bedroom she holds one baby with one arm while tucking in the other three into the sheets

Her wife reaches out and scrunches her hands, “gimme.” Sooyoung angles Chaeyoung away from her wife who in turns whines at her, “Sooyoung gimme my child!” 

Hiding the baby away in her embrace she shakes her head, “no, it’s my turn. You’ve been hogging her up this whole time.” Jinsoul pouts up at her and helps Yuna and Yeji get snuggled up to her, they were already halfway asleep. Staring down at her wife who was hugging the twins beneath the blanket she reassures her, “I promise, I’m just gonna watch some tv and hold her.” 

Jinsoul’s pout slowly fades and she just wraps her arms around the other two laying with her. Exhaustion was laced in her features and Sooyoung bends down to kiss them away. “Get some rest honey. I’ll be here when you wake up.” Sooyoung tells her and turns to go shut off the lights and close the door. Standing outside a few minutes she opens it to see the three already fast asleep, her wife snoring louder than the other two.

Shutting the door again she looks down at the little one, “hehe we gonna have some fun.” Running through the house with her baby in her arms, Sooyoung’s goes straight to the living room. Getting on the reclining she grabs the remote and situates the baby on her chest. Scrolling through channels she rocks then back and forth, Chaeyoung makes little gurgling noises to let Sooyoung know she’s falling back to sleep.

After an hour of rocking, Sooyoung hears a soft cry. Holding Chaeyoung up who was starting to fuss and cry she looks at her intently. When Chaeyoung opens her eyes Sooyoung freezes. Taking the little baby beanie off and showing off a head full of black hair, and pulling down the blanket she stares hard as at the child since she gets the opportunity to.

Chaeyoung just stares right back at her, fascinated by Sooyoung. “Ah I’m pretty ain’t I, that’s why you staring at me like that.” Chaeyoung doesn’t react to her voice. Just keeps staring at Sooyoung. Her eyes are just as black as Jinsoul’s, “hi, I’m your momma.” She uses her high pitched voice the one that the kids love and Jinsoul thinks that is cute. 

Sooyoung bundles her back up and holds the baby to her chest. “Are you gonna be a little geek like your mommy is?” Sooyoung mumbles out, while the twins were cut out of her , Chaeyoung is literally a clone of Jinsoul. Her eyes, her nose, her little ears. Everything was Jinsoul. She hopes she acts just like Jinsoul too.

Sooyoung was already falling in love. 

“Wow…you really as cute as your mommy is.” Sooyoung whispers to the baby. The baby then smiles, her little gums poking out and Sooyoung has a heart attack. Softly squealing at the baby she squeezes it her chest. “AWE! Momma loves you too!” She says a bit too loudly and Chaeyoung starts to sniffle, but Sooyoung quickly shushes her and starts to rock.

“My bad, my bad.” Chaeyoung goes back to smiling and giggling again. And Sooyoung simply adores her.

After another hour, her wife still isn’t up. Her and the baby are just vibing. Sooyoung decided to clean up a little bit and put Chaeyoung in the corner of the coach for some support. As she’s mopping the floor up she looks over at the baby just watching her, “sup.” Chaeyoung just stares at her and the mop in her hand.

“Ay watch this.” The girls watched this thing called tik tok that had a bunch of little dances. Sooyoung was often shown them and roughy now she remembered. “Mop mop mop.” Sooyoung dances with the mop in her hand in front of Chaeyoung. After she’s done she looks at the girl and holds up her hands, “eh? Your Ol’ momma is good right?” The baby doesn’t do anything, just keeps staring.

Sooyoung can deal with it. The twins were very reactive, straight out the womb they were laughing at everything Sooyoung did. She’d get little Chaeyoung to join the gang of thinking she was the funniest woman alive. Putting down the mop she points at the baby, “stay right there.” Sooyoung runs down the hallway after she makes sure Chaeyoung wasn’t gonna start running off or anything, and slips into the bedroom.

Sneaking across the hardwood floor she grabs some socks from the drawer and sneaks back out. Careful to not wake the three sleeping bears in the bed still sawing logs.

Running back into the living room her heart drops to the floor, “WHAT THE?” Chaeyoung had done rolled off the couch somehow, completely silent as she laid face down on the floor. Sooyoung quickly picks her back up and checks on her. The baby smiles, completely fine like she didn’t just smack face first into the wood. Sooyoung laughs seeing she’s okay and Chaeyoung starts to laugh too. It's a evil little giggle, “aight miss Roly poly let’s get you back up.” Sooyoung sits her down and safely secures her. 

Grabbing the remote she changes it to YouTube. Typing it in she mentions to Chaeyoung, “you might not know this but your momma can put it down.” Pressing on the video, Ciara’s get up starts to play and Sooyoung moves the table out of the way.

With socks on and a clean floor she slides around like crazy. But uses it to her advantage to put on one hell of a show for her child. The baby’s eyes are wide as she watches her mom go stupid crazy on the floor, doing all sorts of moves. Sooyoung is in the middle of spinning when the baby laughs.

Finally she thinks. She’s finally made her laugh. 

Jinsoul wakes up in a cold sweat. She can hear thumping and banging in the living room. Raising up carefully she listens. Music was playing which only means…

“SOOYOUNG I SWEAR TO GOD!” 

Running through her hallway she freezes when she sees Sooyoung and her baby in the middle of the living room. Sooyoung is holding Chaeyoung to her chest, a hand cradled against her head while the other holds her up. Sooyoung is singing to her softly and she watches the newborn fall asleep to the slow sways of her wife’s dancing.

Jinsoul can’t stand it and goes to steal Chaeyoung from Sooyoung. 

Her wife doesn’t appreciate it, “man get around!” As they argue, baby Chaeyoung wakes up and starts to cry. Reaching for Jinsoul instead of Sooyoung. The older woman pouts more than the whining child now cradled in Jinsoul’s arms. 

Feeling a bit sorry for her wife, Jinsoul steps forward and presses her forehead against Sooyoung’s, they both closely observe the newborn now falling back to sleep now that she’s comfortable.

“What do you think? Is she gonna be a momma’s girl like the other two?” Sooyoung says as she curls some of Chaeyoung’s hairs with her fingers. Jinsoul shakes her head against Sooyoung, shocked that her wife believed that she was the favorite.

“I think we both know she’s gonna be a mommy’s girl, just like Yuna and Yeji is.” Sooyoung leans back and glares at her and Jinsoul is quick to kiss the frown on her wife’s face away. “And I’m your girl,” taking one of her arms to wrap it around Sooyoung’s waist, her wife knows to hold the baby with her. Jinsoul hugs Sooyoung from the side as the rock back and forth. Chaeyoung now sleeping completely sound again. “And together we have our three beautiful girls.” 

~~~~

Laying on the bed Sooyoung blows on Chaeyoung faces who in turn giggles. Smiling at the chubby cheeks with baby food stains on them, she leans over to blow a raspberry on the baby’s tummy. 

Chaeyoung could almost walk now and her hair was a lot longer. Sooyoung would often put little rubber bands in it and style it cutely with the approval of her wife. Right now it was in little pig tails just the way Sooyoung did Yeji’s. Yuna however was harder to still since she kept asking for a buzz cut. 

Most of the time it was just braided. The toddler gurgles and rolls around on the bed, her little legs flying up and her arms reaching out to Sooyoung.

“Yes you're my wittle baby hehe.” Sooyoung says and pokes the tiny nose. She and Chaeyoung were bff’s they hung out all the time with each other. Laying on her stomach Sooyoung watches as Chaeyoung tries to eat her own toes. 

Sooyoung can hear the door slowly opening and she wonders if it’s the twins or her wife.

Her question is answered when fingers poke her at her booty...too close to her, “Soul! Why you gotta do that freak for?” Her wife gives her a sleazy smile as Sooyoung smacks the fingers away from her . She felt violated but in a good way. “Honey come here.”

Sooyoung rolls over and makes room for Jinsoul to slip in front of her, between her and the baby. “You tryna be discreet by snapping them cheeks closed like a clam? I know you like it like that, don't try and act like you don’t....” Jinsoul teases her as she lays in front of her, grabbing Sooyoung’s hand to pull it around her waist. Sooyoung only keeps her silence, Jinsoul has gotten a lot weirded under the sheets lately but Sooyoung wasn’t complaining...since she was the one on the receiving end in most cases. It was like she was Jinsoul’s little experiment just like Jinsoul’s was hers once upon a time.

Sooyoung holds her wife as the woman plays with the baby. Smiling softly she kisses Jinsoul’s jaw when Chaeyoung starts to laugh, “isn’t she perfect?” Jinsoul sighs out like she couldn’t believe the girl was even real.

Sooyoung stares down at her wife, in love with the way her eyes were sparkling. “Yeah she is, just like you.” They sit for a few more minutes playing with their daughter's cheeks before Jinsoul hums out.

“Help me with dinner?” 

“No.”

“Kay…” Sooyoung pouts as her wife shoves her away and climbs off the mattress. Smacking away her hands as she tries to grab at her. Sooyoung grips onto the waistband of Jinsoul’s shorts but the woman karate chops her wrist leaving Sooyoung to wince. Jinsoul puts a hand on her hip and points down at her, the woman’s eyebrows upturned with irritation. “I’ve cooked for your for years and you won’t get off that lazy boney bum of yours and help me.” 

Sooyoung holds open in offense, that her wife called her boney and that she never cooks. “That’s not fair baby you know how I make your favorite every Sunday.” Jinsoul’s expression doesn’t change, she was just playing it up since she lowkey wanted to spend time with Sooyoung. They have a staring contest as Chaeyoung tries to roll off the bed, Sooyoung casually catches her when she almost falls off the side.

Narrowing her eyes at Jinsoul and pulling Chaeyoung back up on the mattress she mumbles out, “you so y when you’re mad.” Jinsoul rolls her eyes and turns to walk out. Sooyoung has to bite down on her knuckles when her wife sways her hips harder on purpose, making it bounce in the way that drives her crazy. Sooyoung exhales with frustration and turns to her baby, Chaeyoung just stares at her as she always does and Sooyoung smirks, “you might be staying with your aunt yerim tonight.” 

The door slams open and her daughter face plants into the room, Sooyoung raises up worried about Yuna whose nose was already bleeding, “momma! Look!” Sooyoung tries to tend to her frantic daughter but the girl squirms around her hands every time. As Yuna taps her feet on the floor she holds out her hands, eventually opening them up to show Sooyoung.

“JESUS YUNA!” 

Smacking the very abnormally large spider out of Yuna’s hand Sooyoung jumps up ten feet in the air screaming louder than her own children. Yuna chases after the spider, following it to the wall before Sooyoung grabs her daughter. “Listen child that will bite you!” Yuna looks up at her with sad eyes and Sooyoung groans as she explains further, “it doesn’t want to be friends sweetie.”

“How you know that?”

Sooyoung blinks for a moment, “because.”

“Because why?”

“Cause I said so...damn.”

Yuna glares at her and Sooyoung kneels down to be face to face with her daughter, “baby spiders are mean. They’ll hurt you no matter how nice you are to them.”

Her daughter looks at the giant spider on the wall, “Pepper Booty didn’t hurt me tho, we’ve been playing all day.” Sooyoung shivers at the mention of her daughter holding this spider for more than just a few minutes but then catches the first part.

“Pepper what?”

“Booty, that’s her name.”

Sooyoung stares at Yuna who is smiling cutely at her. Not knowing what to say she rubs the girl on the head affectionately. “You sure are different.” Picking her daughter up and sitting her on the bed she wipes the bloody nose she got when she face planted onto the floor. Kissing the wound away she goes back to the spider, Sooyoung had to get it out of here.

“Aight let momma get Pepper booty back home.” Standing up she leaves Yuna on the bed with Chaeyoung who is still rolling around aimlessly. Yuna chitter chatters to the baby as she swings her legs back and forth off the edge of the bed.

Sooyoung slowly creeps up to the spider on the wall. Unmoving. Her knees buckle into each other each step she takes. “ I can’t do this.” Sooyoung mumbles out and walks away so she can get the nerves at her limbs.

Closing her eyes and shaking her hands she whispers, “come on Sooyoung it’s just a spider.” 

After she pep talks herself for a minute or two she returns to the wall, only to squeal when the spider moves on inch. Hopping up and down on her toes she starts to cry. Turning to her daughter she sniffles and points to the wall, “you get it Yuna.”

Yuna stares at her with the same expression, “but momma it’s so creepy I don’t wanna.”

“You were just...forget it.” 

Sooyoung scoots back over to the wall, having a showdown with the spider, she’s super close to it, almost close enough. It hops and Sooyoung screams to the top of her lungs, “HELL ING NO!” 

Jumping on top of her daughter she makes Yuna hold her protectively before her wife and other twin daughter come rolling in with concern laced in the features. “Wha happened?” Shaking Yuna and Sooyoung points at the spider on the wall, now slowly crawling. Jinsoul starts to go near the spider and Sooyoung throws herself into her wife’s arms. 

Jinsoul only raises a brow as Sooyoung tries to hop on top of her, finally lifting her wife into her arms Sooyoung starts to stutter out, “J-Jinsoul I t-thought I was d-d-dead.” Sooyoung then looks at the spider who was chilling, it crawls to face in the direction of them and Sooyoung whines before hiding her face into Jinsoul’s neck. 

“Really, a spider.” 

“It’s scary.”

“You’re such a pus-” Sooyoung glares at her.

Jinsoul clears , “My poor baby.”

Sooyoung is shaking while being held by Jinsoul, she only weighed as much as the twins put together which were growing abnormally fast...they were only six and came up to Jinsoul’s hip. Putting Sooyoung down, Jinsoul grabs her house slipper. Sooyoung gathers up Yuna and Yeji and stands at a safe distance, holding the twins close to her side. Jinsoul walks casually up to the spider and stares at her with beady eyes. Almost like it was begging her not to kill.

Pouting she turns to Sooyoung, “but it’s so freaking cute Sooyoung!”

“If you don’t kill that goddamn spider.”

Tears form up in Jinsoul’s eyes, thinking about the spider’s family and it’s babies. Sooyoung let’s her jaw drop when her wife starts to cry, “what if it has a home?” 

Too preoccupied at how cute her wife was and how pure of a soul she had, Sooyoung doesn’t notice baby Chaeyoung wobbling towards the wall. “Jinsoul, baby it’s fine. It’s just a little spider.”

“Right! It’s so tiny and doesn’t deserve a cruel death.” As they go back and forth playfully Sooyoung smiles at her wife and shakes her head. Maybe they could just let it go out the window or something.

But that doesn’t happen because, “Mommy Chae just ate the spider.”

Sooyoung’s heart drops and Jinsoul whips her head around. Chaeyoung is smacking on something in and the spider is gone. “Awe rip to pepper booty.” Yeji mumbles out, she was playing with her sister and the spider before Jinsoul asked her if she wanted to help with dinner and of course she wanted to. 

Yuna and Yeji looked at each other and nodded, before praying and closing their eyes to bow their heads, simultaneously they say, “she belonged to the streets.” 

Jinsoul is panicking, digging in her child’s mouth, no spider in sight. Hopefully Yuna was just joking, or it wouldn’t be that shocking if the baby did. 

Sharing a look with her wife, Jinsoul shrugs, and so does Sooyoung. 

“Who wants Chicken!”

Sitting at the table Sooyoung makes sure everyone’s plate is ready before she sits down. Her children are inhaling the food Jinsoul cooked, with the help of Yeji of course. “Damn they really eating huh...they’re growing too fast Jinsoul, we’re gonna need to cut down on the chicken.” 

Jinsoul hums as she slowly eats her own food, “they’re fine, maybe they’ll be our height.” 

“You feed them too much I swear...six meals a day is not normal.”

“We have special girls Sooyoung.” 

Sooyoung blinks and sits down next to her wife, watching her daughters eat like they were starved as if Jinsoul didn’t fix them grilled cheeses an hour ago. “Our height my , they’ll be ing Andre the giant the way you feeding them ham every morning.” Sooyoung hears the scrape of the fork and looks over at her wife who was glaring at her.

“You want me to starve them?”

Taking a bite of her rice she shakes her head, “no I’m just asking for the grocery bill to be a little less that’s all I’m the only one that makes money now.” Jinsoul is definitely offended and goes back to eating her food. Sooyoung ignores it and watches her daughter, Yuna takes a whole Chicken leg and fits it in before pulling it out, completely clean. Sooyoung nudges on her wife and points, “look at how she ate that.” Jinsoul doesn’t say a word to her and feeds Chaeyoung a little bit in her high chair. 

“Soul, I was just playing you know I don’t care.” Sooyoung finishes abruptly when Jinsoul holds a hand up to her face, silently telling her to shut up. Sooyoung opens up when the hand goes away, only for it to be held right back up in it. There isn’t anything that bothers her more when Jinsoul does that. She hates when Jinsoul puts her hand right up in her face. 

Yeji burps loudly and smiles at her mom, “Mommy we did really good!” Jinsoul smiles at her daughter and agrees’.

Sooyoung waits a moment and says, “it really is delicious baby-” The hand is in her face again. Clenching her jaw she continues to eat the very nice dinner that her very nice wife made her. After staring at her plate for what seems like hours, Sooyoung side glances at her wife. Jinsoul feeds a bite to Chaeyoung again and flicks some of her black hair over her shoulder. Sooyoung stares at the collar bone poking out beneath the strap of the tanktop is wearing...thinking of ways she was gonna-

“Momma why does it look like you wanna kill Mommy.”

Jinsoul makes eye contact with her and Sooyoung raises her head and pretends she was looking all over the place. “Pfft Yuna stop playing.” Sooyoung dryly swallows before shoving more chicken in , slightly humming aloud at how good it is. Jinsoul’s gotten so much better than when she first met her. 

But she can’t chew it comfortably because eyes are still on her and Sooyoung sheepishly glances back over to Jinsoul who is giving her a death glare. “Momma why are you about to cry.”

Sooyoung forces the chicken down , “no more questions baby.” 

The rest of dinner is silent, the clinging of forks is torture to Sooyoung. “Girls can you help mommy clean up?” Everyone starts to get up and Sooyoung isn’t even done eating. Chaeyoung is even falling asleep showing that she’s done with dinner time.

Frantically getting up herself she takes the plates out of Jinsoul’s hands or at least she tries to, her wife doesn’t look at her as she mumbles out coldly, “you've done enough today Sooyoung.” Devastated she stands still as the others bustle around her, happily chatting to each other. 

Yeji comes up to her, “I don’t know what you did to mommy but you deserve it.” Frowning at her six year old she watches her waddles off after her sister who was carrying Chaeyoung with a lot of effort.

Sooyoung goes to sit on the couch, probably where she’ll be sleeping tonight because she was so sad. Staring at a blank tv screen she listens to the other behind her still in the kitchen. She can hear her baby sniffling and stuff. Her heart starts to hurt.

When it’s silent she turns to see a clean kitchen, Jinsoul is filling up the sink probably to do dishes. Sooyoung is itching to go over to her wife but she’s afraid she’s still in trouble. Maybe if she apologizes Jinsoul will forgive her for being insensitive. She knows Jinsoul was wanting to go back to work...but it was hard finding a babysitter for Chaeyoung these days and she was just teasing her about the twins and how much they eat knowing that half of the bill goes to her alone.

Turning around she stares longingly at Jinsoul’s back side. Wishing she could braid her wife’s hair or anything. Looking around she doesn’t see her other babies either. Pouting up she sinks into the couch. Sooyoung hated when she messed up like this because Jinsoul would ignore her and she’d be left all cold and lonely...usually retreating to go sleep with the twins since Jinsoul wouldn’t let anyone but herself sleep with Chaeyoung.

She was gonna ask the twins if they wanted to have a slumber party in the living room. That would make them happy. Suddenly the black screen turns on and the music video to Sean Paul’s I’m still in Love with You comes on. Sooyoung raises up off the couch and blinks at first, before turning around and catching Jinsoul staring at her. 

Her wife jumps at being caught and turns back to scrub at the dishes a little more vigorously. Sooyoung crosses her legs and waits patiently, knowing exactly what Jinsoul was doing. She knows she should be the one trying to make up but making Jinsoul impatient was the option she wanted…

Meanwhile in the bathroom Yuna and Yeji sit Chaeyoung on the toilet seat. Getting out the clippers they use to shave Tubbie Wubbie...the only surviving feline. 

No one talks about Evangelista because Sooyoung will have a breakdown.

Yeji pretends she’s chewing gum and plugs the clippers up as Yuna plays with Chaeyoung’s hair. Yeji ties a towel around her baby sister and starts talking like a grown up, just like her moms do, “hi welcome to the Jungy salon Miss Chaeyoung.” The baby claps at her sister, drool dropping out of .

Yuna giggles evilly, “her hair is so long…”

“Shhh stupid. We gotta be quiet or Mommy will let Chaeyoung get a cut for free and we need money for lemon heads.” Yuna nods seriously and helps Yeji section off Chaeyoung’s hair. “A bob fo today?”

Chaeyoung giggles again and reaches out for her sisters, wanting to be held but Yuna keeps her still. “Okay let's make our first little incision right…” Yeji turns the clippers on and outs it to Chaeyoung’s head. A chunk of hair comes off. 

“Oops.” Yuna and Yeji stare at the bald spot. 

Yuna grabs the clippers, “I’ll fix it.” 

Sooyoung keeps her eyes on Jinsoul’s hips and how they sway. She has one hand on Jinsoul’s waist while the other is intertwined with her wife’s, squeezing onto her fingers she holds their interlaced hands up high as they dance back and forth, their feet fluidly moving together and their thighs fitting together. 

Jinsoul sings along to the song, putting emphasis that she’s still so in love with Sooyoung. No matter how annoyed she gets. Sooyoung looks up at her wife and sticks her tongue out between her teeth, she doesn’t think she loved anything more than dancing with her wife. They moved perfectly in sync to the beat of the song, slowly rocking back and forth against their bodies. 

Staring into black eyes, Sooyoung moves her hand to Jinsoul’s lower back and groans at the curves. Jinsoul only smiles at her and squeezes at her shoulder, where her hand was. Dipping Jinsoul down and making her wife laugh she pulls her back up and holds her closer than before making it hard for them to dance as good as they were before. But Sooyoung likes feeling her wife’s body heat, pressing her face into the side of Jinsoul’s. 

Yuna and Yeji blink at their baby sister. She now had a Mohawk. Yeji is the first to speak, “I mean it’s kinda cute.” 

“Man give me that.” Yuna takes the clippers and shaved off the middle of the Mohawk, “she looked like a troll doll.” Yeji grabs the clippers back and makes a strange cut.

They giggle at how their sister looks like the Barbie doll they flushed down the toilet that one time and clogged the plumping with. “She looks a little funny.” 

“Hmm agreed a little peculiar.” Yuna says.

Yeji side eyes her sister, “okay Einstein.”

Yuna smacks her and Yeji smacks back, as they’re fighting Chaeyoung grabs the clippers and puts it to her face. She shaves off her eyebrow and the twins pause with their slapping to stare at their sister.

“We have to shave the other one off now.”

Taking the clippers they do the other one, Chaeyoung shows her gums, “she looks like a gremlin.” 

Yeji takes another swipe at her hair. Now there was only a little patch on the side of her head. The older twin smiles, “perfect you’re looking great missus Chae.”

Next they were gonna give their baby sister the spa treatment and put makeup on her. Yeji had got some from her aunt Yerim and was so excited to use it.

“What do you think happened to pepper booty?” Yuna asks her sister carefully, who was applying red eyeshadow to Chaeyoung’s cheeks and chin.

Yeji shrugs, “prolly in Chae’s tummy.”

Yuna bends down to put her ear to Chaeyoung’s tummy, “Miss pepper booty can you hear me? I’m really sorry my baby sister ate you and your kids.” Yuna kisses her tummy for good riddance when it gurgles. Miss pepper booty was in an acid bath right now.

Yeji is applying some lip gloss to Chae’s absent eyebrows now when Yuna starts to sing a sad song in remembrance of Pepper booty and the thousands of tiny babies she carried on her back. She was a hard working woman and Yuna seen that and respected her.

Sooyoung is leaned back on the couch, watching her wife wiggle her booty side to side putting on a show just for her. Leaning forward she lazily slaps it, loving the way it jiggles for her. “How you make it shake like that?” She groans out as Jinsoul lifts her tank top to tighten it around her waist. 

“Baby make it clap.” Jinsoul starts to shake a little harder, bouncing up and down and going down to roll and pop her hips. Sooyoung sits at the edge of the couch and squeezes everywhere it moves, hips thighs. The music video to Slow motion by Juvenile was now playing in the background, and Sooyoung loved just how slow Jinsoul was going. Her wife bends over to shake right in front of her face and Sooyoung can’t help but lean over to bite at the bit of cheek peeking out.

Jinsoul raises back up to look back at her, “you need to behave.”

Sooyoung snaps her teeth at her wife’s thumb that runs across her bottom lip, “make me.” Jinsoul smirks at her before pinching her cheek, turning around after grabbing her hands and putting them on her hips. Sooyoung gets hypnotized by the way Jinsoul’s whines her hips up and down. 

Not being able to keep still anymore she drags her wife to sit down on her lap so can feel her all on her. Sooyoung makes an embarrassingly high pitched noise when Jinsoul sits on her lap and starts to roll her hips in a circle, over 13 years of being with this woman and she still isn’t used to this feeling. 

Leaning back again onto the couch she clicks around on Jinsoul’s phone before playing a different song, hypnotized by plies…she throws the phone off to the side to enjoy the . Letting her hands roam freely over Jinsoul’s body, even pulling at the waistband of her shorts up so she can see more skin while she palms Jinsoul’s left booty cheek rubbing it with care. She tugs Jinsoul down even closer, not being able to ever get enough.

Yeji bows in front of a clapping Yuna, they’re both very proud of their work. Chaeyoung’s face is beat for the gods and her hair is cute with its little patch. The baby smiles as her sisters brag about her, calling her cute and everything. They dance around the toilet praising Chaeyoung for her good looks.

“Let’s go show momma and mommy!” Yuna screams and Yeji agrees, they start to pull their sister up and onto her feet. They drag her through the hallways and to the bumping music in the living room.

Yeji stops for a moment, “wait momma said when the Jeremih and Trey Songz is on we have to go to our room.” Yuna narrows her eyes and keeps dragging her sister into the kitchen.

Sooyoung is trying to dip her hands into Jinsoul’s shorts but her wife won’t let her, “w-wait Sooyoung let me finish giving you- oooh Jesus.” Sooyoung’s squeezes one of her wife’s tiddies and smiles when the woman’s legs snap shut around her sneaking hand. 

Pressing her lips against Jinsoul’s red ear, “What was that baby?”

Jinsoul leans into her and makes a tiny noise that makes Sooyoung hold her tighter. Her wife shudders against her and Sooyoung knows it won’t take but minutes to have her fully coming undone. 

“MOM!” Jinsoul hops off at the speed of light. Sooyoung sinks into the couch deeply wanting it to consume her as her daughter comes in view. She closes her eyes, she’s so glad Yuna always let her presence be known before appearing. Jinsoul’s legs are shaking and her back is facing Yuna. The twin looks between her parents, curious about why they’re acting so weird. 

Yuna steps closer and goes to grab her mom but her other one holds her off, “not yet honey, mommy is um...she’s, she needs a minute.” Yuna raises a brow at her...just like Jinsoul does. 

Jinsoul is counting to one hundred, her body was on the verge of exploding with heat and embarrassment. Sooyoung on the other hand was trying to not laugh her off, they were always interrupted and never found time to do the...thing even if the frustration was maxed. 

Most of the time Sooyoung’s and Jinsoul’s showers were dual functional.

Raising her hand she pinches at her wife’s booty, “you good soul?”

“Yes Sooyoung, leave me alone.”

Yuna crawls into her mom's lap, “we gave Chaeyoung a makeover!” 

Sooyoung smiles and kisses her daughter's head, “you did! Well lemme see.” 

Yuna screams, “YEJI BRING THE MODEL OUT!” Holding her daughter to her body she glances at her wife who was still stiff as a board. Yeji comes running around the corner and Sooyoung can’t contain her laugh when she hears the fat little footsteps of her baby.

When the child comes into view though Sooyoung bursts out laughing, so hard tears fall from her eyes. “WHY Y’ALL DO MY BABY LIKE THAT!” Sooyoung starts to die a little inside, “...bald headed! What the hell were y’all thinking!” Yuna and Yeji look at each other and back to their mom who was still cracking up. 

Slowly, the laughs become sobs and Sooyoung holds a hand over her eyes as she cries. Jinsoul is still turned around but glances behind her shoulder to see why her wife was crying.

Chaeyoung is bald.

Jinsoul passes the out on the floor, so fast Sooyoung barely has time to catch her. Sooyoung fights against the turmoil in her head, and laughs while crying. These children were going to drive her insane.

Looking at Yeji she whispers out.

“Get my phone...please.

“Why is mommy sleeping?”

“THE PHONE!”

Sooyoung holds her still unconscious wife while typing into google.

Baby Wigs.

~~~~

Yeji is watching old cartoons on the t.v screen giggling at all the funny noises and whenever the characters get wacked. She’s leaned into Sooyoung’s side, her mother’s arm draped over her shoulders. Sooyoung affectionately squeezes onto her arm every time she laughs, making the tiny noises with her.

One of the characters gets bonked on the head and Yeji snorts as her mom mumbles out, “they’re silly aren’t they.” 

Nodding her head excitedly she squirms into her mother’s hold a little more, her favorite spot in the world was sitting next to her. Her baby sister is laying on her mom’s chest sleeping soundly, Yeji pokes at her toes every once in a while.

Content with her position she snuggles her face into her mother’s chest and smiles when she hears the rumble of a laugh. Sometimes she thinks her mom enjoyed the cartoons more than she did. Her other mom would always comment on how mom was just like a kid herself. Yeji loved her mom so much...she played with her and her sister all the time and was the best, along with her other mom.

Missing her mom she glances past the couch and into the kitchen, she sees the younger woman helping her twin sister with a school project. A bit of jealousy flares into her chest when she watches her mom praise Yuna with the biggest smile on her face. Jinsoul claps and kisses the girl on the side of the head. They’re messing with one of Yuna’s many little contraptions that Yuna thought was stupid. 

It’s a little robot mouse made out of junk, Yuna somehow managed to make it move around with an old Game cube controller. Yuna is sitting in Jinsoul’s lap as they tinker with the junky robot. Jinsoul keeps giving the girl advice and rubbing on her shoulders everytime she does something right. Yuna was a genius...Yeji was not. 

She was only a good dancer.

But she never got in trouble, so at least she had that over her twin. 

Turning to her other mom, getting pouty watching the other two since Jinsoul seemed so happy that Yuna was becoming so much like her she asks, “momma what should I bring to show and tell?”

Sooyoung hums while brushing out Chaeyoung’s little patch of hair, “I don’t know baby, what do you want to bring?”

Yeji thinks about it for a moment and turns to stare at the two again. The mouse moves backwards and the two make the exact same facial expression before screaming with excitement. Yeji frowns when Yuna and her mom high fives. “Something better than Tuna fish’s.”

“Yeji what did I tell you about calling your sister that.”

Huffing she turns back to the t.v, “even if it’s funny it might hurt her feelings so…”

“So?”

Rolling her eyes she mumbles while pushing her face into her mother’s chest, “so I shouldn’t call her that.” 

Sooyoung rubs on her back for approval, “hmm whata bunch of nerds.” Yeji looks up and catches her mom staring at Yuna and her other mom in the kitchen. She wants to cry when she sees her mom’s shocked face.

They probably moved the mouse again.

Sooyoung frowns, “what about a dance? I can help you.”

Yeji plays with the baby’s patch of hair now, “but-but.” 

“No buts, just because Yuna is amazing at doing...whatever it is, doesn’t mean you’re not great at something too.” Sooyoung suggests, she was a bit prideful for having the second coming of Einstein as a daughter, constantly bragging about Yuna wherever she goes while showing off videos of her daughter's inventions and experiments, she was also prideful of how talented Yeji was.  

She’d often show her students videos of her daughter Yeji and tell them that they’re not even half as good as her and that they needed to practice more since they were being embarrassed by a seven year old. Sooyoung might have been biased, but she had the best kids on earth. 

“Both of you are amazing, in different ways. You just need to show your way instead of worrying about your sister’s.” Yeji shrugs but knows her mother is right. “She’s proud of you...so be proud of her okay?” 

Crawling out of her mother’s embrace she ignores the calls of protests. Her mom just doesn’t understand. A remote control mouse is way cooler than a dance. She needed something out of the box. Sooyoung thinks she’s just having a little moment so she lets her waddle off, holding her bald headed baby closer to her chest and going back to giggle at the cartoons.

Jinsoul notices Yeji storming towards the hallway too and is distracted for a split moment before paying attention to her other twin. “This button should make it spin.” Yuna spits out and bounces in her lap, Jinsoul holds onto the girl’s waist before watching her maneuver the robot with ease.

“WOAH!” Yuna smiles at her expression, Jinsoul is incredibly impressed. She could barely speak when she was seven, but her daughter was making robots. Sooyoung had even bought her a little workstation and put it outside. Sometimes her and her wife would sit on the back porch with lemonade to watch the girl’s little but brilliant brain work.

Yeji sneaks into her moms’ bedroom, snooping around in the drawers and such. She finds multiple clubs and like, little slappy things that look funny. Some toys that shake and rattle. She finds a tiny diary that has her mom’s name Jinsoul in it a lot, but she can’t really read the other words that well. The diary has a lot of drawings in it too...most of them either look like her younger mom or are hearts. After playing around with the wiggly hammers she goes to the closet, there are a lot of fancy clothes, bright and shiny. And then some plain outfits, baggy and colorless. 

Digging through the bottom she finds countless family albums, of her moms by themselves when they were younger. Her moms are still just as pretty as they are in the photo of them at some beach. Her mom was blonde then, holding her hand up to show off a shiny ring. There’s a lot of photos of them two at first...but then she finds all the photos of her and her sister. When they were just born and when they looked like Chae. There’s hundreds, since her older mom loved to take pictures all the time.

Keeping one to herself, it’s where all five of them are sitting at the park. She remembers how warm that day was, and how the ducks had eaten up the watermelon they brought. Putting the picture away she grabs a box and reads out loud.

“For Jinsoul and me.” 

Yeji hums and rips it open. It’s a bunch of c-d’s with dates on them and other things Yeji can’t read. There’s tons of them and Yeji tears through them, there’s also a box in the bottom but it’s locked. Taking one C-D she reads it. It says Baby in Blue part six.

Sooyoung’s favorite.

Yeji must think it’s good if it’s her mom's favorite and she puts it away with the picture. She was excited for show and tell now.

She was going to show how amazing her moms were.

~~~~

So, nobody speak to me. I’m also starting to realize this fic has become divulgence for me like I just be writing whatever and you people allow that. In that case I hope everyone likes it!