perspective

i have no name (but will you call me?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Gahyeon’s POV-

 

Ooh they’re serving the special grandma sandwiches again today. Lucky me! I line up to get one or ten, remembering that Yoohyeon and Siyeon love these too. Speaking of, the last time Yoohyeon ate one of these, she got suspended. And speaking of again, Kang Jinwoo was in line ahead of me...maybe I should drop a bucket of poop on his head. The principal called me in as well, even though he knew full well that it could not have been me. Still, only Yoohyeon got suspended while Kang Jin-moron walked away scot free. I’m sure that the principal is smart enough to know it wasn’t Yoohyeon. But anything for his precious golden boy right?

 

Since Yoohyeon told me everything, I’ve been trying to find clues too. But whoever did this was clever enough to not leave a single crumb behind. Obnoxious laughter in front of me starts to get on my nerves. Before I knew it, all the sandwiches were taken by the large party in front of me, led by none other than Kang Moron. He makes eye contact with me, smirking as he grabbed the last sandwich. Well, if he wants to play like that, I guess I have no choice but to do the same.

 

I frown exaggeratedly as best as I could, holding in my laughter as I teleport the sandwich in his hand into my usual eating place. He looks around, confused before turning his gaze to me.

 

“You took my sandwich!” He shrills. Man, this guy only knows how to accuse without seeing any evidence. I muster up the most innocent look possible as we start to attract attention from other students milling about.

 

“What are you talking about? I didn't take anything.” He clenches his jaw, pointing at my backpack.

 

“Open it and we’ll see.”

 

“Ah? I think not. You don’t have a search warrant and the last time we saw each other, Yoohyeon got suspended for something she didn't do.” I say confidently. Kang is getting visibly more pissed off.

 

“You’re just saying that because you were a part of it! You may have fooled the principal but you can’t fool me. If you have nothing to hide, then show me your bag!” I act reluctant to hand the bag over but there is a surprise waiting inside. He swipes it from my hand, zipping it open. His eyes widen and he drops the bag as if it burned him. Some of the contents spilled over. Particularly the pink that I teleported into the bag 10 seconds ago.

 

I gasp indignantly, “Oh my god, did you ask to look into my bag knowing that I carry those?! ert!” Students around us begin to whisper, some girls shooting Kang dirty looks. He quickly turns red, probably from anger and embarrassment. Laughter threatened to surface but I had to keep it together, for the sake of my prank. Hehehehehe.

 

He sputters, “I-I-I am not a ert!”

 

“Hm. Sure you aren’t.” I spin around, not wanting to see his ugly face any longer. He shouts at me to come back but I’m already halfway out the door to my sandwich waiting for me. Pranking is so much fun when you’ve got teleportation on your side.

 

--

 

The sandwich tastes fantastic. It would have been better had my friends been here with me. Siyeon’s resting in the infirmary and Yoohyeon’s sulking in her dorm room.

 

(Jiu came knocking on my door at 10pm on a Wednesday. She looked very unamused so I decided to keep my knock-knock jokes to myself.

 

“Hey, mind if I crash here for the night?”

 

“Yoohyeon?”

 

“Yeah, she’s stewing in her anger right now. Not that she’s wrong. I...” Jiu trails off, not finishing her sentence. I had a feeling that I already knew what she was going to say anyways.

 

The next day, I almost teleport a battering ram to break down the door but the guard talks me out of it. “KIM YOOHYEON! COME OUT OR WE’LL END OUR FRIENDSHIP HERE!” Threatening her always works. Despite her rebellious streak, Yoohyeon was a softie on the inside; she’ll have to come out now.

 

“QUIET LEE GAHYEON! I’M SLEEPING.” She yells back. Eh, if she has the energy to throw a tantrum then she’s alright in my book.

 

“Okay bye.” I’ll just tell Jiu that I gave it my best effort. )

 

Hmm. What should I do now that I’ve got nothing else to do? I haven’t thought up any pranks lately. Inspiration is running dry. Maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter