Soulmate AU (Mainly Taengsic... for now)

AU Dump

Soulmate AU Taengsic :']

Italics are for thoughts!!

 

The sound of typing echoed in the room and nothing else. Jessica was absorbed in her work, being the CEO of your own clothing line wasn't easy work even if she had a business partner. It was nearing midnight already when she finally decided to go and rest for the day. When she walked out of her office she was surprised to see Krystal there, sleeping on the couch with open and some drool. She paused and took a picture, she can't pass up perfect blackmail material, before she woke her up.


"asdfghjklsd - wah?" Krystal said eloquently


"Yah, come on we're going home," She checks her watch "Its past midnight already. Why are you still even here? Didn't I tell you to go home earlier?"


"Yeah, well... I wanted to go home with you. We barely go home at the same time and when we get home you're usually asleep already" Krystal whines even pouting for added effect


"Fine, just get rid of that disgusting pout, and let's go" The two sisters kept on bickering while walking out of the building. Krystal was happy that they could spend time like this again. She knows that her sister can get very busy at any second of the day.


They were already at the front of the building when Krystal saw someone she never thought she would see in the U.S. she still harbors hard feelings for this person. You can't really blame her, she cared a lot for her sister and she hurt her.'What the hell is she doing here?'


Jessica noticed that Krystal went quiet and was staring at something or rather someone and honestly, she's just as surprised as her younger sister. In front of her stood Kim Taeyeon in the flesh, looking somewhere with her back turned to them.


If you were to ask her if she hated Taeyeon she would say she did but now, she just wants closure. She already talked to the other members all except for her. Maybe she wouldn't get this chance ever again. She called out her name.


"Kim Taeyeon!" Two heads turned to look at her. Krystal looking at her like she's insane while Taeyeon... 'Taeyeon looks tired' her brain finishes.


"Ah... Jessica-ssi" Taeyeon bows and Jessica can't help but feel like they're so far from each other when in reality, they were just a foot apart.


"What brings you here in L.A Taeyeon?"


"Just some family things," Taeyeon looks at the ground, thinking carefully what to say next "You two are going home?"


"Yeah... Taeyeon, where are you going now? Maybe we could give you a ride" Jessica could feel Krystal's glare but she doesn't show it.


"I'll be fine, I was heading to a cafe. So it's alright really."


"A cafe?" Jessica said dumbfounded "why are you going to a cafe past midnight?!" 'This is ridiculous'


"I wanted a hot choco Jessica plus I still need to go back to the hospital after this. I just got distracted by the sky."


"Wait- Did you say hospital?" Krystal finally spoke up "Why are you going to a Hospital?"


Krystal doesn't want to acknowledge it but, something was wrong.  There was something that seemed wrong about Taeyeon.


Taeyeon doesn't say anything, just removed half of her jacket for them to see. She could hear the other two gasping and see Krystal covering .


'No ing way' Krystal couldn't believe it. The person who she despised for a while was probably dying if the black marks on her arms were saying anything. She's heard some stories about those marks before but she didn't think that they were true, only thought that were some weird old fairy tales. Looks like she was wrong.

She could see her sister shaking, still in shock, not knowing what to do. Both of them were. It took a while before any of them were able to say anything.


"When did- How- WHO?!" Krystal asked, not being able to wrap her head around the marks on Taeyeon's skin.


"Six years ago... The marks are a bit of a recent development but yeah... It's been six years..."


'What. The. ? Six years?! That's insane!' Krystal just looks at Taeyeon agape. Still processing.


"Six years? You've met your soulmate for 6 years already" She turned her head and saw her Jessica exploding.


"Why didn't you tell us?! I- Taeyeon. Why haven't you told anyone then?! You kn-"


"What's the use of telling when my soulmate doesn't even remember that I'm her soulmate."


That made Jessica stop.


"...What?"


"My soulmate doesn't remember me. The reason why I have the marks is that I can't take it anymore. Six years of not being acknowledged. Being forgotten takes a toll on your own soul you know..." Taeyeon puts her jacket back on.


Speechless. Jessica had nothing say, hell she couldn't even process this properly. She didn't know whether to be mad, disappointed, curious, or guilty. 'Why am I even feeling guilty?'


Taeyeon took this as her cue to leave.


"It was nice seeing you but I have to go" She smiles at the two before feeling a searing pain by at her neck, making her stumble to the ground, clutching her neck. While the two just watched in horror and awe.


It felt like an eternity to both parties when it happened. Jessica and Krystal didn't know what to do and Taeyeon feels like dying. When it was over Jessica went to help her stand up.


"Thanks..." Taeyeon removed her hand. A new mark was visible, just a line of black against her skin.


"I- yeah, are you sure you don't want to ride with us?"


"Yeah... Don't worry I'll be fine. Promise," Jessica couldn't say anything, the way Taeyeon looks at her like she knew something that she didn't. She was snapped out her daze when Taeyeon talked again.


"I'll be going then."


Krystal just watches as Taeyeon walks away, her back getting smaller and smaller as she gets further and further away from them. She looks at Jessica just standing and staring there as she gets this... thing. Something was telling her that this was wrong. She looks back and forth from her sister and where Taeyeon went.


Something wasn't right.

 

A/N Yes hello!!! Stream Spit It Out and tell meh which one I should continue: Soulmate AU or TimeLoop AU.

This is also mapped out in my brain :DDD Pls do tell or Ima just ask Mi cousin to pick one :]