Royals AU

AU Dump

short A/N: I did not proofread this so yes, mistakes are here lol.

So ummm....  before anything else. There will be usage of curse words here soooo.... yesss. You have been warned.

---------------

If you ask Taeyeon how many s she has left to give, she would probably say zero. And honestly, you can't blame her but everyone else seems to think otherwise. Then again when you keep having the same memories of a different life repeat over and over again, you start feeling numb.

Taeyeon knew that if she became an idol, life wouldn't be easy but she did make a promise and damn is she going to try her hardest to keep that promise. It might seem stupid but it's the only thing she she can do to try and fix her past mistakes. Mistakes from another life. If she thinks about to much, she'll remember and when she does she says "Never Again" 

The members of the Girls' Generation seem to have noticed their leader's sometimes odd behavior but they always chalked it up to her being an introvert or her not being a people person. They never really gave it much thought besides Sooyoung who thinks that their leader is keeping a secret of some sort. 'Taeyeon was never really the same when Jessica left' Sooyoung thinks.


So when the news that they were going to film something with Jessica after almost 6 years of having no contact, the shikshin thought 'well, this is going to get messy'.


"Oh, Shi- Ow! Sunny what the heck?!" Sooyoung asks, rubbing her ribs after being elbowed.


"We're recording, you can't just curse out of nowhere!"


"Oh, come on. It's not like I haven't cursed on TV before," she says leaning down on the shorter girl. " and you can't exactly blame me seeing as Mr. CEO is here as well."


"Still, we can't really do anything about it. Let's just hope that this would be over soon." Sunny said pushing the taller girl off of her.


The pair walked to where the others were and were surprised to see that two other girl groups were going to be joining them, namely Red Velvet and Mamamoo. They both looked at each other before finally joining them and greeting their dongsaengs.


"You have to admit, Mamamoo's chemistry is unrivalled. Hyo said that even though they're shy when they're on their own, they have more beagle energy than we have combined." Sunny whispered to Sooyoung to which the other woman only nodded.


Their dongsaengs were playing around with each other, the maknaes doing something that could hurt them plus Wendy supervising them lest they get hurt, Solar and Irene trying to control the maknaes, and Seulgi and Moonbyul actually controlling and taming down the maknaes much to Wendy's disappointment. She was hoping that their youngest would do some silly things for blackmail material.


Tiffany, Yuri, and Yoona were watching them in amusement, recalling their own days when they would play around like that.  Yoona nudges her unnies, " I really miss our rookie days, we were so energetic but I don't think we were as energetic as our dongsaengs though"


"Yeah, Shame that they don't get to interact with other groups that much these days," Tifanny said, recalling the days when they would be able to get together with Super Junior " Especially with the boy groups."


"Uhuh, I guess we were pretty lucky with that then but at least they have more freedom or dating freedom," Yuri said shuddering as she remembered all the dating scandals that happened one after the other back in 2014.


"Yah, Im Yoona why are you so quiet now?"


" I just remembered Taeyeon unnie..."


Truth be told, almost all of them feel bad for not being able to do anything for their kid leader when she got attacked. She always said that it was okay and that she'll be fine but that doesn't lessen the guilt that they have. 

"Oi, Why are you guys just standing there? The filming's about to start."

The three girls jumped before they saw that it was their kid leader that spoke. Glancing at each other before making excuses that Taeyeon seems to buy. 'speak of the devil and he shall come' Tiffany thought before they joined their kid leader and finally started filming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good Morning Everyone and Welcome to the Tour! Usually, the production team has already researched a few facts and trivia on where we are but it seems like today is going to be a special episode!" 


All of the groups present looked at one another, some bouncing and chatting about, while others muttering about concerns. Before they could do anything, a middle aged man with a kind smile greeted them and their MC Leeteuk.


"Ahh... Thank you for coming here today," The man said taking a look at them. "The site haven't been explored yet and we don't have the people to explore it."


"You see, No one thinks that this site is worth taking a look at but I believe otherwise." He turned around to admire the site. 


"Which is why I am very thankful that all of you are here today. We don't have a lot of time left but I hope this experience will be fun for you all" He finished and looked back, beaming at the girls.


"Don't worry Ahjussi! We'll prove that there is something amazing here." Solar said with her members cheering her on.


"Yeah! Every place has its charms!" Wendy added.


Their seniors find it adorable so they joined in as well. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung making more noise with encouragements and "Hwaiting!" was heard as well. They didn't know what was going to happen but they would make sure that they would enjoy it.


Leeteuk took the lead in exploring the site. It wasn't much to look at, just some trees and trees and oh look! another tree! But it wasn't about the trees, it was about what they hid.


"Aahhhhh... All I see are trees. No wonder no one wants to explore the place" Sooyoung muttered under her breath but wasn't so lucky that Sunny heard her again.


"Aish, try to at least not look so bored. You know how-" andddd Sooyoung wasn't listening anymore. She learned how to tune out the nagging when she really didn't want to listen. Now, she was just zoning out while nodding at the right time so that Sunny won't suspect a thing. That is until, something or rather someone, caught her attention.


"Hey, Danshin. SHhhhhh!!" 


"What are you?!-" That was the only thing Sunny was able to say before Sooyoung clamped . So, she it.


"Now look at- EWWW!!" Said shikshin immediately removed her hand and wiped it on her clothes.


When she looked at her companion, she just stuck her tounge out at her. Sighing, Sooyoung just held the other woman's head and pointed it at the object of her actions.


"That's... weird" Sunny finally after a few beats of silence, observing their kid leader just stare into a spot in the trees.


"Yeah, Wonder what she's thinking about."


"Well, come on. Let's just ask her, no point in just standing here." And with that Sunny dragged Sooyoung to Taeyeon. Sooyoung eventually got out of her hold and walked beside her.


"Hey Danshin, Why are you jus-"


"Soo? why did yo-"


Well, Sunny wasn't able to finish her sentence either when she put her hand on Taeyeon's shoulder. She pinched herself before looking around to see where they were.


"Uhh... What the ?"