Midnight Summer Dream: Prologue

AU Dump

                  A house sat upon one of the town's oldest hills. They say that the house was once home to noble families, generals, royals even. But they also said that it housed demons, thieves, mob bosses, and even a ghost of the most dangerous or potentially the most dangerous person in the world. All of these seem to attract all kinds of people; realtors, paranormal investigators, detectives, adventurers, curators, business people (CEO's, chairmen, etc.)

 

                The house itself was built upon mysteries, legends, and myths. Everyone who came to this quaint little town named Red Moon was intrigued by it. It is quite true that this house IS an actual mystery with its unfortunate past but, no one has come close to solving them. The most famous one would be, perhaps, the mystery of who was the original owner of the said house.

 

              These mysteries, at first, seem like child’s play to professionals but they couldn’t have been more wrong. What seemed like an easy puzzle became something akin of unsolvable mysteries; with loose ends and new details that seem to reveal dark and gruesome truths that make the cases seem to go on forever. With the house’s long history, it seemed that these cases were impossible to solve. It puzzled detective after detective, investigator after investigator. Whenever they would finally get the answer to one question they would get these tiny little details.

 

                 Details that after they examine it again would make sense in the craziest ways, and when they would connect these little details to others that were the same, they would get a mystery that seemed impossible simply because it couldn't be true. Usually, they give up after connecting these tiny little details. Another thing is that the house’s history is incredible.

 

                  Historians from all over the world have tried and failed to make a timeline for the house. The most successful one was only 1/100 correct and it took 20 years and a team of some of the most well-known historians to make it. Along with the detectives and inspectors, they also had these tiny little details pop up and surprise them, and just like them they also thought these details simply made no sense and dismissed them. Because of this, the historians couldn’t reach an exact agreement, thus ultimately leading them into making less the one-fourth of a completely messed up timeline.

 

                The only ones who seem to have anything to gain from the house were the paranormal investigators. They seem to have fun when they go inside the house since as said before; the house was crawling with supernatural events and experiences that almost every paranormal investigator would dream of. Sometimes, the ghosts, spirits, apparitions, whatever you call them even talk to them, help them even but usually just scare them. The ones who experience these unfortunately become insane, some even taking their own lives just so that they could forget or escape whatever the beings said to them. Nonetheless, it didn’t stop others from going into the house to see or experience it with their own eyes.

 

                 A lot of people have tried to solve the house’s mystery and this time around; a pair of historians, one that was said to be able to shine like the sun with their intense energy and one that was often compared to a goddess, a beagle like paranormal investigator with a dense bear as their partner, and finally a detective that earned the nickname ‘lion’.

 

                 How would this team consisting of different personalities solve the mysteries of the house? How would they live with each other? Why are they in the house? What will they do while staying at the house? WHO was the original owner of this house?

All of this, I will be answering in due time, assuming that they succeed in piecing the puzzles together.