Royals AU pt.2

AU Dump

Sooyoung has seen many things in life but this takes the cake. She rubs her eyes furiously with her free hand and blinks rapidly making her see white spots. She looks around and 'holy ' she thinks. 'I'm not dreaming, am I?'


She was just about to ask Sunny when Taeyeon moves and it's gone. Whatever 'it' was, Sunny seemed to be just as shocked as her. Taeyeon started looking at both of them when they kept staring at nothing.


"Oi," Taeyeon snaps her fingers "What are you two doing?"


"I- We- Wha ??" Sunny looks around, blinking rapidly until Sooyoung pinches her "Ow! What the heck Soo?"


"So... Taeyeon, whatcha up to?" Sooyoung says glaring at Sunny to play along


"Oh, Right! Taeyeon what you up to? Aren't you bored with all this walking?"


Taeyeon just stares at them for a bit before sighing,


"I'm all right, I was just taking a break admiring nature" She smiles at them "Come on, we were supposed to be looking for a landmark."


The two just stare at their leader's back as she walks in front of them, leading them to a clearing. Sunny looks to Sooyoung and she just shrugs, somehow saying that she doesn't know what the heck happened. Fortunately for them, it was quite a bit before they get to the clearing so they start talking in hushed whispers.


"What the was that Soo?"


"I don't know and- hey, didn't you say we can't curse?"


"Don't change the subject! You saw it too, didn't you?"


"Well yeah but," Sooyoung frowns. Honestly, she has no idea what the hell just happened. Sunny just sighs.


"Maybe it was just a hallucination... Let's just forget about it"


Sooyoung just nods and stares ahead, but somethings telling her that what they saw has something to do with their kid-sized leader.

 

Tiffany watches Sooyoung, Sunny, and Taeyeon arrive just in time when Leeteuk found the landmark. She walks up to them and chats with Taeyeon for a bit before she noticed that Sooyoung seemed to be deep in thought. She was just about to ask her when Leeteuk told everyone to gather around for an announcement.


"So, as everyone has seen, this landmark was hidden by the trees and this is where the real thing begins," Leeteuk said going around the landmark.


"But, before anything else. Feel free to roam around and check this area out"


She has to admit, the landmark looks amazing. Somewhere over the field, she hears Yuri bet that it'd be ten times more amazing in the past and she has to agree with her. She can imagine it, the Platform that looks like it's about to fall apart with some of its columns already broken, having vivid reds and blues, an overhang above them and dragons decorate the columns. A wall would be placed at the very north of it with the sides having wooden posts around them making a fence. She could even picture a banquet table in the middle. As much as she wanted to continue daydreaming, Leeteuk broke her out of it with another announcement.


"The next part we are going to explore is going to be by group," Everyone scrambles to find someone to group with but before they can "Woah, woah, WAIT! You CAN'T choose the people you're going to be grouped with." Leeteuk continues


"To make things more interesting, we have already grouped all of you beforehand." Leeteuk looks at the group "So please, settle down and we will tell you your groups"


"So, I take it that almost everyone is uncomfortable with how this ended?" Yuri asks, breaking the silence that has been in the air for about half an hour already. She doesn't need to look to know their answers. She could practically feel the worry radiating off of Tiffany, and Yeri's concern. The one she couldn't pinpoint was Moonbyul's.


Speaking of the groupings, she wonders if the writers and producers deliberately made sure for Taeyeon to get grouped with Jessica. The groupings were: 1st group - Yuri, Tiffany, Moonbyul,Yeri, 2nd group - Sooyoung, Sunny, Tyler, 3rd group - Yoona, Joy, Hwasa, 4th group - Seohyun, Irene, Solar, 5th group - Hyoyeon, Wheein, Seulgi, and the 5th and last group - Taeyeon, Jessica, Wendy


'Yup, probably to gain more ratings' She thought bitterly 'Well, at least Tyler isn't there'


"Ugh! I don't get why they always do this. I get that it can gain more viewers but its been 6 years already." Tiffany crosses her arms "They really want to milk it don't they?"


"Yeah, will Taeyeon unnie be okay? I don't know much about what happened but she'll be fine right?" Yeri asks her seniors but surprisingly it wasn't any of them who answered.


"Don't worry, she'll be fine," They all looked at Moonbyul but she doesn't stop 


"Things are a bit more complicated than it seems you know" She flashes them a knowing smile before taking off


"C'mon guys, the last one who gets to the palace will have to treat the others!" and with that, the others run to catch up to her.


Yuri still can't help but have the feeling that Moonbyul knows more than they ever will but that doesn't really make sense now does it?


"Oh... My... God" Tiffany manages to get out between pants and frankly, Yuri couldn't agree more. She was currently trying to catch her breath after their mini-race and she doesn't know how the hell Moonbyul is just standing over them, not even breaking a sweat.


"Ya, You alright Sunbaes?" The Hamster cheekily asks, in which she and Tiffany only grunted at that. Yeri just flashed a thumbs up.


"Moonbyul unnie, how are you not tired?!" Yeri finally asks and Moonbyul just shrugs as her answer.


"Leggo! We're already here at the palace anyway. We can't forget about the mission," Yuri watches as her junior stretches a bit before holding out her hand.


"Right," She grasps it and gets pulled up. She turns around to check on Tiffany and finds her just standing there, mouth open. She looks at Yeri and sees that she's in the same state. She gives Moonbyul a look and the latter just smiles and turns her around and- 

"Woah."

 

 

A/N I keep forgetting what I wrote but ye. I have a rough idea of what's goin to happen. I'm also probably gonna update this fic atleast twice a month on tuesdays or wednesdays...hopefully

mistakes and misspellings area made by me bcs idk how to proofread properly AHAHAHHA :D