part vi

Our Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls had a free day to themselves after practicing for two consecutive weeks. Yuri slept in since she was worn out from practicing and working out at the gym after, so they didn't bother to wake her. But as the day was approaching late afternoon, a storm was waiting for the black pearl in the living room. Tiffany hadn't moved from her seat on the couch since morning, and the others were terrified to talk to her.

 

When Yuri finally emerged from the corridor, she went straight to Tiffany, wanting to give her a kiss but instead she received a slap on her face. Yuri stood still, and was dumbfounded at what just happened. Yoona was the first to pull Yuri back from Tiffany, and Taeyeon was busy holding Tiffany back. 

 

"F-Fany... What happened?" Yuri asked, her eyes swelling with tears.

 

Yoona showed Yuri a news article on her phone.

 

Dispatch: SM Entertainment has confirmed that Girls' Generation Kwon Yuri and Baseball player Oh Seung Hwan are dating. They met through a gathering and had good feelings towards each other. We hope that both their fans could bless their relationship.

 

"Why'd you do this, Yul? Tiffany is really upset and heartbroken." Sunny looked extremely disappointed.

 

But what made Yuri disappointed was that all of them believed the news before hearing her out. 

 

"What?! Tiffany, I swear to God-" Tiffany cut Yuri off and Sooyoung suggested they give them some privacy, so they went back to their respective rooms.

 

"STOP IT KWON YURI! I can't believe you'd do this to me! You pursued me for weeks, you got me falling head over heels for you, and then you went out with some baseball player?! Is that why you won't answer me when I asked if you were gay? Because you were using me to figure out your uality? Now you know you're not gay, so you decided to date him? What the hell, Yuri?" Tiffany was already on the floor bawling her eyes out, but Yuri had to remain calm and level headed.

 

"I really want to explain to you, Fany. But I know you won't listen to anything I say because you're mad. I will go to the company and settle this, and when you're calmed down, can we have a talk then?" Tiffany hadn't expect Yuri to be this calm. She was expecting Yuri to yell at her too and then they'd engage in a yelling competition. Yuri helped Tiffany up and made her sit on the couch.

 

When the others heard no yelling in the living room, they came out of the rooms and saw Yuri grabbing her purse, leaving a heartbroken Tiffany on the couch. Taeyeon was the first to approach Yuri, Seohyun and Sunny hugged Tiffany and comforted her, while Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon followed behind their leader.

 

"Where are you going?" Taeyeon stopped Yuri before she could take another step. 

 

"I'm done, Taeng. They want to make me a lone wolf, that's fine. They tried separating me and Fany in front of the public, that's fine too. But I won't tolerate this. This is obviously a publicity stunt and I won't sit down here and take the that they throw at me anymore. Not when I have a girl that got her heart broken because of this ing fake news. Don't try and stop me, all of you. You don't know how much Fany means to me and I will not lose her." Yuri said, and all the girls heard her. Tiffany was sobbing but she heard her too. She was just too upset to say or comprehend anything.

 

"Who said I was going to stop you? I trust you, Yul. I just wanted to tell you that I'll drive you there. And go in there with you. The four of us will. With us, there's strength in numbers." Taeyeon grabbed her coat and car keys, and the girls who were behind her grabbed their coats as well. Yuri didn't need a coat because she was burning with anger.

 

Yuri stomped into the management's office and he smirked upon seeing the brunette, as if he'd been waiting for her to show up. Yuri wanted to wipe that smirk off his face with her bare hands. "What the hell is this? How could you release such fake news? Do you know how much hurt it brought us?" 

 

"This is just to make those YulTi shippers give up on you and Tiffany. It will die down anyways. When the time comes, when the number of YulTi shippers have decreased, we will announce that the two of you have broken up." 

 

"No, this is ridiculous. I want to talk to Lee Soo Man Seonsaengnim. You can't do this to me." 

 

"There's no need for that. I am the management of SM. I will manage all of you however I want." 

 

"Oppa, please. I'm begging. Please just tell the reporters that this is fake." Yuri cried, and they could tell he soften up at the sight of the woman crying. 

 

"I can't do that right now. Give it some time. When the news die down we will release another statement." 

 

Yuri wiped her tears after having calmed down a little. "What if me and Fany do have feelings for each other?"

 

He scoffed, "If you want to date her, one of you have to either leave the group or the company. Do you think I enjoy doing this to you? I am merely following instructions, Yuri-ah." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter