part v

Our Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks have passed since Tiffany and Yuri discovered that they both had feelings for each other. They could only be around each other at the dorm, so most of the time the girls would give them some privacy. Even though it's been two weeks, they hadn't really sit down and talk about what their current relationship was. But Tiffany never rushed Yuri. She wanted her to take all the time that she needed.

 

Yuri would sneak into Tiffany's room all the time and cuddle her until they fell asleep, but by morning, Yuri would be back in her room just in case the management or their manager unnie came up to do random spot checks. Yuri had gifted Tiffany a Baymax stuffed toy, so that she could hug it to sleep if she was missing Yuri. 

 

They've really just been practicing non stop for their upcoming concert, however, Yuri still practiced alone because after that picture of Yuri kissing Tiffany's forehead got spread around, more fanfictions, memes, theories, fantasies about YulTi have been uploaded. The management was still unhappy about Yuri's attitude and behaviour that night, so he refused to let the black pearl go back to practicing with the group.

 

"Fany-ah, you really need to stop sneaking out to meet Yuri. You might get caught." Sooyoung warned the shorter woman when she came back into the practice room with a reddened face.

 

They had just finished their lunch and now had a short toilet break before they resume practicing. Tiffany had been sneaking out to meet Yuri more often than before, a few times Taeyeon was angry that they were careless and almost got caught, having the girls cover up for them. But they also understood how difficult it must be for the both of them.

 

Tiffany giggled, "We're very careful, don't worry." She smiled to herself, because now she didn't have to hide from her members about secretly meeting Yuri anymore.

 

They weren't allowed to have the same break time, so when Tiffany and the girls were done with their lunch, Yuri headed to the cafeteria to have her lunch. She had a quick bite so that she could finish practicing and head for a personal meeting. The management had given the green light for her to meet her friends outside, as long as she was alone and after they made sure that Tiffany was already home. 

 

Yuri hadn't told Tiffany that she was going to meet someone outside as she didn't see the need for them to tell each other everything single thing in their lives. They had also promised to give each other some space while figuring out what they were to each other.

 

When it was late into the evening, the girls called it a day and returned to their dorm. Yuri would usually arrive at the dorm no more than fifiteen minutes after they arrive, but this time it has been an hour and there was no sign of the black pearl. Tiffany began to worry and quickly sent text messages to Yuri.

 

[Tiffany]

Where are you?

 

[Yuri]

I'm having a meeting with a CF company.

Sorry I forgot to let you know!

 

[Tiffany]

Ah, it's no worry.

I was just wondering where you were.

See you!

 

[Yuri]

See you in a bit.

 

After another hour of waiting, the door to the dorm opened and Yuri walked in. Sunny was leaning against the couch on the floor while playing a game on her phone, Sooyoung was reading a book on one end of the couch, right above Sunny. It made Yuri realise just how short Sunny was. She was sitting up straight with her back against the couch, but it was the perfect height for Sooyoung to be using her head as an arm rest.

 

Hyoyeon was painting her nails, Yoona was in the kitchen trying out a new recipe and Taeyeon was doing some coloring on her coloring book at the other end of the couch. She looked at the clock that read nine p.m., so she figured Seohyun must be in her room meditating.  

 

But one person was missing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter